Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) (37223 Views)

Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) / Lagos City: What Adeniyi Jones Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Why Can't All Roads In Lagos State Be Like The Roads In Alausa, Ikeja? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by kooler99: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
SOJOSEPH:

He did not because he is not a bastard that paint his father house bad

Why would he be a bastard by showing what needs to be fixed. To have good roads in other developed countries is a norm and not a privilege.If it is truly your fathers house you would point out where the problem is and look for a way to get it done. We are not saying that they are not trying but they should strive to do better.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Edavi234: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Men! Which kind wickedness you smoke? You no Try at all..

Your comment almost knock me down with Laughter..

Wow!

kooler99:
Why did you not show the pictures of the inner streets in oregun. The road from oluyole bus stop till you reach the end that links 7up looks like it was hit by an atomic bomb. You will also see pot holes that can swallow a mac truck.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by TheManOfTheYear: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
PHAYOL81:
It's turned out the residents and the indigenes of Lagos state themselves don't know what parts of the state are included in the 'CITY OF LAGOS'. Now how do you convinced a stranger when majority of the state believe the entire state represent the city. For the record, Ikeja was never a part of Lagos City. Infact, Ikeja is a city itself with Maryland, Ojodu, and Magodo considered as part of the city.
Lagos city consist of the Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Lagos Mainland, Banana Island, and Yaba. So the picture the Op showed us has only captured Ikeja and not the City of Lagos.
Note that Lekki peninsula, Epe, Ajah, Ibeju Lekki are also not included because they ain't part of it.
Nice pix though.
In as much as you are right, presently you are wrong.

What you said only holds true in the early times when the colonial masters created it. However, Lagos City has grown beyond it's original geography, the metropolis has extended to ikeja, lekki and beyond. They are now considered as part of lagos City.
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by wildlife9999(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
please show us brown roof. that what I'm interested use the same drone you used in south east, south south.., PH make we see brown roof
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by TheManOfTheYear: 4:57pm On Jul 21, 2020
wildlife9999:
please show us brown roof. that what I'm interested use the same drone you used in south east, south south.., PH make we see brown roof
Lagos is not Ibadan, we don't have brown roofs here

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by rs172(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Snap it and upload here

I'm not in Lagos at the moment, but I'll surely make a thread on it one day
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Ykc2(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Even if your paint all lagos with gold e still be ghetto angry
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by TheManOfTheYear: 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
Keraxes:

Flatty you no go go back to your poverty ridden south east
Excuse me? Are you alright? And who told you I'm from the east?
Please respect yourself and be the man you're meant to be, it's a faceless forum, don't be facelessly stupid

2 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Keraxes: 5:05pm On Jul 21, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
Excuse me? Are you alright? And who told you I'm from the east?
Please respect yourself and be the man you're meant to be, it's a faceless forum, don't be facelessly stupid
Shut up. You’re from south east
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by ayomideking(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Please show us ikorodu, ayobo, agric, iyana ipaja, odogunyan, igbogbo... Stop showing us ikeja and it's environ.
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by TheManOfTheYear: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
Keraxes:
Shut up. You’re from south east
Ode leleyi sha.. Please take your meds before you go fully mad.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Keraxes: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
Ode leleyi sha..
Please take your meds before you go fully mad.
Ode Lawon to bi baba e ati iya e
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by TheManOfTheYear: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Keraxes:

Ode Lawon to bi baba e ati iya e
Pele oh grin
Ashawo ni mama e na, oo de ni baba. Born by mistake ni e.
Kii n se ejo e sha, pele, las las o ma wa alright.
I won't reply you again. Ode grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Keraxes: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
Pele oh; D
Ashawo ni mama e na, oo de ni baba. Born by mistake ni e.
Kii n se ejo e sha, pele, las las o ma wa alright.
I won't reply you again. Ode grin
Oloriburuku omo alayebaje. Onikure olofo
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by PHAYOL81: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
rs172:

We need you to show us the road going to Badagry, starting from Mile 2

Why not snap it and show everyone? Why do you guys get envious when a little progress is shown somewhere not yours? Is the road in question under construction, even though the progress is extremely slow? Yet, when Ambode was being booted out by the state for the abandonment of previous administration projects, you guys were the ones crying foul as if Lagos was in South East. Is this the reason you guys would want Ambode's stay in power? So that you guys can point out the rots of his negligence? The potholes, dirts, the wasting away of unfinshed infrastructures?
Quite right, Lagos has a very long way to go especially with the road infrastructure, housing and proper drainage. They need to improve their level of HDI too but that doesn't mean they are not trying. The population is increasing everyday for a reason and this has also become its biggest challenge. It's not even two years since Ambode left, the lighrail has been finally extended to CMS, the stations are being planned and ready to be built, and there are preparation to ensure connectivity reaches Ikeja Local Airport on the North Central , Lekki on the south and Ikorodu on the North East. Unfortunately, the road at Mile 2 down to Badagry and the ongoing one connecting Oshodi down to Oworonshoki from Apapa may not be tarred until the rail is entirely ready and safe to operate.
So take a chill pill and watch. Sanwo Olu is not going to abandon other administaration's projects. He's already completed some and had executed some roads of its own government too. He's filled potholes and are ensuring works continues on some inner roads the LGS are working on. It's not the fastest but they are still working.
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by TheManOfTheYear: 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
Keraxes:

Oloriburuku omo alayebaje. Onikure olofo
Ma sukun sogbo grin
Gbe mama e wa si odo mi, konji n mu mi bayi, mi o de ni girlfriend.. joor na..

Mo ready lati san 2k.. Ode grin
Omo ashawo 2k.

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by kalvoken(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
kooler99:
Why did you not show the pictures of the inner streets in oregun. The road from oluyole bus stop till you reach the end that links 7up looks like it was hit by an atomic bomb. You will also see pot holes that can swallow a mac truck.

You see that oregun bus stop to 7 up, those area na confirm rural ghetto.

They all use same pit toilet. Like, anyone from anywhere/house can work in to any toilet and do his/her thing. No single house with borehole there. Full time ghetto is oregun.

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Keraxes: 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
Ma sukun sogbo grin
Gbe mama e wa si odo mi, konji n mu mi bayi, mi o de ni girlfriend.. joor na..

Mo ready lati san 2k.. Ode grin
Omo ashawo 2k.
Olofo didan werey ti mo tife do iya e pa

Burutashi Ati tramadol mafi do iya e Ku

Doggy ni mafi do iya e pa
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by TheManOfTheYear: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Keraxes:

Olofo didan werey ti mo tife do iya e pa

Burutashi Ati tramadol mafi do iya e Ku

Doggy ni mafi do iya e pa
Gbogbo iyen ma sele leyin ti n ba ti do iya e tan.

Fùcking tribalist. Dunderhead oshi.
Alayi lojuti. Omo Ashawo 2k.
This is my last reply to you.
Koshi kuro ko ja danu.

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by vivalavida(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Come to okokomaiko and show them the real Lagos
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Keraxes: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
Gbogbo iyen ma sele leyin ti n ba ti do iya e tan.

Fùcking tribalist. Dunderhead oshi.
Alayi lojuti. Omo Ashawo 2k.
This is my last reply to you.
Koshi kuro ko ja danu.
Alayebaje ti mo ti do iya e pa

3 some ni mo fi do iya werey

Iya werey wa n pariwo harder harder Nigba ti owo oko ba iya olofo

Onikure Lekan si
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Ghallant01(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
My hood but I no dey too reach Agidingbi
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by OkoAmarashy: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
oluwazoba25:
at least travel out of lagos for ones, you can't even compere that road with WEDRA road not talk of the whole southeast, for your information WEDRA is in owerri imo state, ogbeni Travel and see, no day sitdoun and yan noncens.

It is Wetheral road this illiterate is calling Wedra. Useless illiterate. Wetheral Road is in the category of Trunk C roads in Igando and Ikotun. You can't compare it to Ikeja. At least, if you were educated properly, you won't be talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Ategberoson(m): 5:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
jojofola:
Lagos, Oh Lagos! The City that deserves to be seen in better lights than what is being portrayed here. Let's be honest, this is plain mediocrity.

Years have past since I was a boy and now, not much of a difference. In the next few days, commuters to & fro Lagos Island will experience a new phase of hardship - six months maintenance work on its busiest route (3rd Mainland Bridge) but the Government cares less.

They even just slapped a 46% increase on bus rates. Enough money to siphon.

Oh Lagos! Such a sad 'ferrytale'.

I was abused and advised not to abuse Tinubu but lick his ass, some imbeciles even called me Yoruba bastard but look at a whole Lagos state with over 1 trillion budget and huge IGR both from federal govt in a sorry case with heavy taxes and anti human policies everyday

Tinubu and his cow boy will not know peace

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by PHAYOL81: 5:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
In as much as you are right, presently you are wrong.

What you said only holds true in the early times when the colonial masters created it. However, Lagos City has grown beyond it's original geography, the metropolis has extended to ikeja, lekki and beyond. They are now considered as part of lagos City.

The metropolis extended to Ikeja, Ikorodu, Agege, et all but not the City. The metropolis are the areas around the city not actually the areas contained in the city. So there's nothing like London City metropolis but London City on a part and altogether with all the areas surrounding it to make up London Metropolis; also called London Metro. The same thing New York (New York City, Brooklyn ect are cities combined with the other areas to make up the greater New York), same way Greater Manchester consist of Manchester as the city and other areas surrounding it. This is the same mistake most make when thinking the entire New York is the city when there are more than one city in it.
Lagos metro doesn't mean the city but the city and other areas around it. And like in New York example, like in Guatran in SA, a state can have more than one city in its metropolis.
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by feedthenation(m): 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lagos should be more beautiful than this. Lots of changes are still needed with how rich Lagos state is.
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
kooler99:
Shut your mouth. You're on public forum. Even there's pot holes in Great USA
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by TheManOfTheYear: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
PHAYOL81:

The metropolis extended to Ikeja, Ikorodu, Agege, et all but not the City. The metropolis are the areas around the city not actually the areas contained in the city. So there's nothing like London City metropolis but London City on a part and altogether with all the areas surrounding it to make up London Metropolis; also called London Metro. The same thing New York (New York City, Brooklyn ect are cities combined with the other areas to make up the greater New York), same way Greater Manchester consist of Manchester as the city and other areas surrounding it. This is the same mistake most make when thinking the entire New York is the city when there are more than one cities in it.
Lagos metro doesn't mean the city but the city and other areas around it. And like in New York example, like in Guatran in SA, a state can have more than one city in his metropolis.
OK boss, I totally understand you and you're right. Thanks for the insight
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by PHAYOL81: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
TheManOfTheYear:
OK boss, I totally understand you and you're right. Thanks for the insight
Big up, boss. We all are learning everyday.
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by jojofola: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ategberoson:

I was abused and advised not to abuse Tinubu but lick his ass, some imbeciles even called me Yoruba bastard but look at a whole Lagos state with over 1 trillion budget and huge IGR both from federal govt in a sorry case with heavy taxes and anti human policies everyday

Tinubu and his cow boy will not know peace

Posterity will judge bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] / 6 Questions To Ask Before Booking A Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.