Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:09 AM

Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) (37173 Views)

Lagos City: Allen Avenue And Opebi In Pictures (Video) / Lagos City: What Adeniyi Jones Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Why Can't All Roads In Lagos State Be Like The Roads In Alausa, Ikeja? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by kooler99: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Shut your mouth. You're on public forum. Even there's pot holes in Great USA

Eye service is a disease and mind you, i have lived in the tri state maryland, dc and virginia. I have also lived in in ny, rhode island and kalamazoo michigan. What you call pot holes in nigeria would be called craters in north america. You told me to shut up because we are in a public forum, so was i suppose to express my self in a private forum. The problem of this country is that we only complain when it affects us personally. I'm sure you do not live in that vicinity that's why you opened your odious mouth to spew rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Neldrizzy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
Great job bro.... please do you mind if we talk on Whatsapp?? Wanna make an enquiry
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by gidigbi(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2020
Just be going to Agege Jeje...
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Abagworo(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Lagos is not impressive a bit. Eko Atlantic is coming out fine
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
Therebellion:
Wow!

________________________________________________________⁣

Can you design a professional flyer with your smartphone? ⁣

Kalu can.⁣

How much do Graphic designers charge for flyers? On average, $8.3⁣

If you can design just 3 flyers daily, you'd be making $750 monthly. ⁣

That's close to 270,000 Naira monthly.⁣

Is this achievable? 100%⁣

Is this learnable? A dummy can learn how to do this.⁣

Do you need a laptop for this? No, any smartphone can do this.⁣

That's not all you can learn from him. He will also teach you how to design:⁣

• Logos⁣
• Book covers⁣
• Album covers⁣
• Create Whiteboard animations and⁣
• Professional Photo Manipulation.⁣

You can offer all these on Fiverr, Upwork and anywhere. ⁣

These are high income skills that can feed you for life!⁣

Is that all?⁣

No! He will also teach you how to:⁣

• Create 3D logos using mock ups⁣
• Create Professional eBooks with your smartphone. ⁣
• Create Professional marketing videos for companies. ⁣

Any other thing? Yeah!⁣

• He will give you ebooks on Graphics designing worth ₦19,000⁣

• An eBook on other gigs and services you can offer on Fiverr apart from Graphics designing.⁣

For all you stand to gain, this training can be easily priced at 50,000 naira.⁣

However, Kalu have slashed it to 7,500 naira. But, the first 20 people will pay 2,990 naira.⁣

The 21st person will pay 5,000 naira.⁣

Why should you trust Him?⁣

This is the 17th edition and He has countless testimonies. You can do a background search on him.⁣

When is the class starting?⁣

This Saturday, 25th of July 2020.⁣

How can you reach Him?⁣

Send him a message on WhatsApp ⁣

0 7 0 1 4 8 9 9 9 7 2⁣

Any more guarantees?⁣

Yeah, if you don't make more than 10 times of your money with this skill, Kalu will refund you your money with a written apology.⁣

Wow!⁣

How do I get started?⁣

Send him a message on WhatsApp using the number above, for account details. ⁣

PS.: This is not a Canva design class. ⁣

PS. 2: Would you rather exchange 2,990 naira for over 270,000 naira or will you use it to flex today?⁣

Rich people think long term, poor people think short term. Which one are you?⁣

Send him a message now.⁣

Location?
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Therebellion: 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

Location?

Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by ikezudon(m): 4:13am On Jul 22, 2020
When this guy dey always take these pictures sef?

In other news, no go call terraced building block of flats oo. See correct types of buildings here!

https://thearchitect.com.ng/types-houses-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by greenprince(m): 7:13am On Jul 22, 2020
OkoAmarashy:
They should add Oba Akran, the single road that its IGR in a year is more than what the SE generates in a decade.

Some of you just talk like you're brainless

Most cities don't generate as much as Lagos but look how decent and organised they look. You're in a slum and you're still making noise. Indeed Africans are all that's wrong with Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Bbbwings: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2020
The mod that made this fp needs to be publicly flogged and humiliated.
This yeye niggardly posted one corner street and we won't hear word
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by Bbbwings: 10:04am On Jul 22, 2020
kooler99:
Why did you not show the pictures of the inner streets in oregun. The road from oluyole bus stop till you reach the end that links 7up looks like it was hit by an atomic bomb. You will also see pot holes that can swallow a mac truck.
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by raphy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2020
that person comin here to buy land not one but two na fool wey no get work.

back to topic wel done but make u go ajegunle during co mutters time go snap n show us. e go make sense .this na tay tay pics
Re: Lagos City: Oregun, Alausa And Agidingbi In Pictures (video) by cappucino925(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2020
hedonister:
Hello Guys, I'm not done with showing you different parts of Lagos state.

Today, i'll be taking you guys through OREGUN, AGIDINGBI and some parts of ALAUSA all in IKEJA.

These parts of Lagos can also be described as highbrow as some it's the home of the Lagos State Government house and houses churches such as CHRIST EMBASSY and the IKEJA CITY MALL.

I hope you enjoy the ride

Enjoy the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ryoKgXXFc8

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Op i normally enjoy your posts but please try to visit Lekki,Victoria island,Banna island.etc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania / 7 Must-see Places In Eastern Nigeria / Shortcut To Death: Abuja Residents Shun Pedestrian Bridges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.