Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC (44553 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
visionless

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by olu122: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
grin Lazy corper

2 Likes

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Stanweezy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Make she apply for Npower, bkus it's another one year national service by FG under ministry of disaster

5 Likes

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
It should be.

Cos I dont see how a grown ass graduate would be so senseless...
Righteousness89:
Looks like a Joke

4 Likes

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by DisLifeSha: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
What about those that couldn't go to school to have a chance for that money What should we do? cry
Ahmed0336:
I no blame her, dis country is hard.....

Girls wey fit cry publicly like this aren't mostly runs girls.

Babe no worry God gats your back.....

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Mayng01(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
With the present situation in Nigeria, 33k is no ordinary.

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Rilwayne001: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
Very dumb joke from a supposed graduate.

She should start all over from secondary school again undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Profadvocate: 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Poverty mentality

The reason for crying is because she is too old to get a job out there especially with the age tag on job these days mostly with 20 to 25

She is more than 28

She should believe on her self and trust God

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Kingnelson9: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
I honestly wish her a very lucrative job.

4 Likes

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by deji17: 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nigeria, one day 100 drama.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Zendinho(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
I like her format..... grin grin grin grin

Watch as one politician or g-boy go look for her very soon grin grin grin grin grin

No be naija again?

They'll definitely locate her.
She don hammer grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by morris477(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
In those days when we serve and be collecting 8k

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by TLE900: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Babe wan shall trend sha. U might just be lucky to land your self a job offer with this act. Country hard sha
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

From The Trending Video, Sighted By On Facebook, One Batch B stream Two Female Corper, caught Crying, When ask, what is the problem, she said She Don't want to leave NYSC after Receiving Her nysc certificate during her P.O.P On July 17th, 2020.

She Also said, She want to continue to Enjoy the 33k NYSC Alawee, that she want to continue serving Nigeria.

Watch The Video And Share Your Thought About The Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEM1g_QAawA
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Rockyfancino(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Someone who saw this video will soon employee her and she'll be collecting more than what all the commenters on this thread combined will be collecting. No be Nigeria we dey? Everything na God picking calls and strategy. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by AmazingELixir: 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
grin grin grin

How is diswan a graduate....I thought they said on the degree certificate that the bearer has been certified worthy both in learning and in character..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by tayo200(m): 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
I had this feeling when I was serving too. Not because of anything but because it's so sure I'm going home to do nothing. So, better to continue serving and be collecting 33k than to go back home and sit down idle, which I've been since. Btw I don't want to be idle, I'm a professional graphics designer. But I don't see much job. So, I'm still idle in a way. You can patronize me please.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by smshorlar: 8:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hunnnnn!!!!!! Those are the reasons why we really want to know if Nigeria is going to be great again.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by miketayo(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Tell Her To Start Blogging Business na

lol u think blogging = money? you will write till u taya yet no kobo.. before google adsense will approve ur site sef
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by obembet(f): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

From The Trending Video, Sighted By On Facebook, One Batch B stream Two Female Corper, caught Crying, When ask, what is the problem, she said She Don't want to leave NYSC after Receiving Her nysc certificate during her P.O.P On July 17th, 2020.

She Also said, She want to continue to Enjoy the 33k NYSC Alawee, that she want to continue serving Nigeria.

Op! Help me get her location, I will help to get good job
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by pacespot(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
not funny, this is serious

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Coronavirus84: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
Illiterate Corpers everywhere. Her English doesn't sound like a graduate self. Maybe na third class she came out with and she is not competent to face job interviews in a reputable organization, we have them many in my office, Graduate that can comprehensively write express themselves.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Reference(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
What has been done with the 10 or 12 month wage earned so far amounts to either a way or a waste. It either engenders hope or hopelessness. Success is all about well taken opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by KrazyDave16(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
I don't blame her.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Froshhh7(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

.....she is totful i no guys dat did nysc 10yrs ago n stll collect less dan 33k as salary ...! someone ve used naija Pant for ritual..we are all here to rot

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by PoliteActivist: 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
STAGED!
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by LoyalRoyalty: 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
9jayes:

If she's a virgin I can marry her

Ned Nwoko, go ahead.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Primus123: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
For attention seeking purposes only.

Check my signature and thank me later.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by abumeinben(m): 8:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

Who has her contact?
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by donMIG(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
I didn't read tru but the talk burst my head!!
We wei dei house since march weitin we go talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) / Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.