Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC (44561 Views)

A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Female Corper Nicknamed "Aunty Ass" Flogs Student Who Asked Her Out (Photos) / Tall Male Corper & A Short Female Corper: "When Goliath Finally Meets David" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by temblor1(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
morris477:
In those days when we serve and be collecting 8k
Na with my bag wey I go POP. As cert enter my hand, 5 min I dey park shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Chudivictor(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
who video her?
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Chudivictor(m): 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
2cribz:
Idiot. No tears.not a single drop.
does that make her an idiot? �
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Ejaisky: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
This must be some skit.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is a joke, at the end look like she wants to laugh.
This is act anyway
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by tunary(m): 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
See face o. LOL
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by tunary(m): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
9jayes:

If she's a virgin I can marry her

So you want two be the first to go in eh. that alone doesn't guarantee a good partner
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by jaszplus12(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
TEMINIKANSOSO:
It is not funny anyway... She knows where she came from. No family or relative to help. Getting a job that pay 33k is like a day dream... If u want to learn a skill again u still need capital... Last last everybody go dey alright... It is a stage.
You're right my brother.
Many people enter the university and expect things to fall into place. And during the NYSC opportunities abound to do small small things to help oneself but 95% corpers don't think ahead. Until the last allawee is paid, eyes go open. I've said it before that if it takes doing laundry to add to income, do it...
I'm informed that during the camp lectures are conducted on self reliance... hairdressing, soap making etc but many don't take advantage of it til it's late. A brother of mine learnt hairdressing from camp and it helped him til he even left the country after service! Youths should learn...fast to avoid all these!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Dabliss02(m): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ko easy world wide
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by nedekid: 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
33k. Na wah.
Mine was N1050 nysc allawi plus 1k at ppa. Lol grin
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by micflo28(m): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sister, you got an asset to woo a rich guy for marriage. Your p*ssy. Na ugly guys wey pass out I dey pity pass.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Obas101(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
9jayes:

Yes I'm a blogger
So I take it you are not earning well... Reach out to me to improve your earnings
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by izubext007: 9:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
may she graduated with pass.....no hope for employment
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Betterhandwork(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
That's good.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program

Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Yankee101: 10:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
This na joke sha

But lot's of corpers have been having high bp due to passing out
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Pat081: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hope she is not doing that because of dickson of those guys in that state
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Goalnaldo(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
miketayo:

lol u think blogging = money? you will write till u taya yet no kobo.. before google adsense will approve ur site sef
Omo Na the Adsense issue I dey face, Facebook con still ban my link join.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by JordanMichael(m): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
9jayes:

If she's a virgin I can marry her

Are you NED NWOKO?
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Agugbadin: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
Uduak now the journey of life begins. Enjoy it.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

Are you a blogger bro

.... I am a writer and speaker though.
I have a blog, but I didn't really work on it for personal reasons.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Crochet: 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by princemartinsG(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
I like her sense of sarcasm

She is simply mimicking the stark reality of life to be faced after NYSC

There is surely a big promise for Nigeria
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Pickieox(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
luvkidtemmy:
grin

Lemme Share This With You, Click The Link Below To See List Of Phones In Nigeria You Can Buy With Budget Below 30k In Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/5994806/latest-android-phone-buy-budget

9japosh e ku ise...
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Teejay13(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
She seems to be skeptical about what the future gat for her.

Instead of her to be optimistic about tomorrow.
Some people sha can be shallow minded.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Testimony1988(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
hahahaha, slay queen.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by earnit1: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
oh
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by Dyonne: 11:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
2cribz:
Idiot. No tears.not a single drop.

It's a skit. Badly done too, methinks.
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by folu4real(f): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
TEMINIKANSOSO:

Everybody just deceiving themselves about blogging... You need money to make money... Without good fund u can't succedas a blogger... Last last u will quit when money isn't coming... Blogging is not a job for anyone who needs monwy quickly.

Tell them ooo cos the rate at which everybody want to become blogger. The most annoying part is they will just be writing rubbish without not confirming whether it true or not
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
Later we hear someone paid moni into her account. Social media is power watch nd see
Re: Female Corper Crying Because Of 33k She Will Miss From NYSC by jaxxy(m): 12:00am On Jul 19, 2020
She needs to get a real ass job or does she want to earn 33k for ever? Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Ngozi Blessing Oformezie, Imo Building Trapped Corper Who Died / Corper Poses With A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) / Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.