Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots (24582 Views)

Airforce Graduates Six Instructor Pilots (IP) / NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel / Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Racoon(m): 11:34am On Jul 18, 2020
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) on Friday, 17 July 2020, graduated another set of Instructor Pilots (IPs) at the 401 Flying Training School (401 FTS) Kaduna.

The IP Course 12/2020 Course had 6 participants, comprising one Wing Commander, 2 Flight Lieutenants and 3 Flying Officers drawn from different platforms and units in the NAF, who completed the intensive 4-month training.

Speaking at the ceremony, the Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar, represented by the Commandant Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT), Air Vice Marshal (AVM) Abdulganiu Olabisi, noted that 401 FTS had continued to fulfil its statutory role of providing effective flying training for almost 40 years as evidenced by the quality of its graduands over the years.

He, therefore, implored the school not to rest on its oars but to continue to strive towards more realistic training consistent with the operational imperatives in today’s aviation industry, producing the next generation of NAF aviators.

While congratulating the graduands for marking another significant milestone in their careers, the CAS reminded them that, as critical elements in the operational cycle, they must endeavour to contribute their quota to the upliftment of the standard of student pilots’ training thereby enhancing effectiveness of operations in the Service.

He also urged the graduands to work harder, read wider and fly with more precision in order to satisfy quest for knowledge of their students and set the right example.

“I can assure you that if you are prepared to do these, then you will find fulfilment in the job that you do and enjoy the rest of your flying career”, he added.

The CAS, therefore, enjoined them to seize the opportunities available to make a positive impact in the NAF and leave a legacy for their students who would remember them for the rest of their Service lives.

The CAS also commended the Air Officer Commanding Air Training Command, (AOC ATC) the Commander 401 FTS, IPs and other staff for their hard work and unflinching drive towards churning out yet another batch of new IPs for the NAF.

The CAS assured them that the Service, on its part, would continue to support their activities within available resources to provide result-oriented training.

Earlier in his welcome remarks, the Commander 401 FTS, Group Captain Nasiru Saidu, while thanking the CAS for his unrelenting support to the Unit, stated that the 6 Student Instructor Pilots (SIPs), who were drawn from various operational Units in the NAF, completed the IP course with high levels of airmanship and were therefore ready for deployment to both DA-40NG and Super Mushshak aircraft as instructors.

One of the highlights of the ceremony was the presentation of Certificates and Badges to the Graduands.

Also present at the event were the representative of the AOC ATC, Deputy Director Operations HQ NAF, Principal Staff Officers of ATC as well as Commanders and Commandants of co-located NAF Units in Kaduna.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/07/naf-graduates-six-instructor-pilots-at-401-flying-training-school-kaduna/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Righteousness89(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2020
Congratulations!

As you Serve the Nation,
I Prophesy! you will not Die untimely deaths!
Your Will be Joy to your parents and the Nation in JESUS Name..

Ensure you do well to Surrender yourselves to JESUS!
That's the most Secured way to Live Life..

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Bola146(f): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2020
Congratulations to them all and long life

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Racoon(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Nice development but with the loss of the young lady pilot, we dont want to hear another story that touches the heart.Congratulations officers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2020
Skills and talents bought to serve the principal masters of the central government..

May they not serve in vain like the past heroes..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Buhari2023(m): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nice one

Go and do your part

Always watch your back o
to avoid stories that touch! lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Slawormir: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Na wa ....now i remember the saying that " soldier go soldier come Barack remain the same"

We never even mourn our girl finish
Una don dish out another set

This life nor balance at all

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by tesppidd: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
All the best in their future endeavour.
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by EngineerBode: 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
The smallish one laughing is that type that will like to show himself

3 Likes

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Pharraooh76(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
This just remind me of my tolu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by jamalnation(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
Congrats y'all
Flenty plenty fly hours ahead
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by keentola(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”
If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.
Notable books I have in my library:
Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hinn and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books
You can get these (e)books in minutes.

Check my Bio on how to contact me
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by ignis: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
No lady among them?

2 Likes

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by TCD: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
If they like they should run them over with motor again. Careless people .

3 Likes

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by jamata20: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Congratulations to them

no female tho lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

we'll miss you Tolulope Arotile

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by GODISABOVEDEVIL: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Good One,
I Wish Them All The Best.

NOTICE!____________The SUNDAYS EFFECTIVE PREACHERS ON Nairaland Should Please Start Preparing For This Forth Coming SUNDAY Preaching And Teaching,..We Want More Preaching,Unlike The Few We Have Been Reading These Days.
Thank You All.

#God is the Greatest.
#Jesus Christ Rules.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by holuwajobar(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tolulope Arotile cry cry

Your death is so painful ....

Congratulations to the new guys

Ps--- Are they still investigating Tolulope death?

We need to know the real cause of her death and whoever that is behind it?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Yahksbiz(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is not all
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Perfecttouchade: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Okk
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Razy75g: 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Remaining for them to now murder them. Like that beautiful Yoruba helicopter pilot. Head slammers. Never trust them

8 Likes

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Kreamie(m): 1:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Diamond DA40.

Garmin 1000 is LIFE!
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by kestolove95(m): 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
Oya go ND die
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by YoungLionken(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
The mass corruption in the Nigerian military is quite appalling.

No employment,so they seize it as an opportunity to collect bribes from applicants who're aspiring to be enlisted.

I can bet the successful candidates had their way...
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by julioralph(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nice one

lipsrsealed
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Stephendeals: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
May their years of service be long and safe...

clear skies we pray

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by olu77(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
No graduate to grave please... make their lives count

1 Like

Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Crochet: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Good one
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by DisLifeSha: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
I pray make ona nor die mumu and yeye death o
Re: NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots by Thisis2raw(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks / Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo / Osinbajo Visits Super Eagles Training Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.