Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company (4126 Views)

What Is The Right Conhess Level For Masters Holder / An Average Worker In Lagos Spends At Least 4 Hours In Traffic Every Day / Private Secondary School Vs Emzor Factory Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by Herdamorlar: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is not what I pray for but it is happening to me right now, I just reach my house now from the pure water company which give me the offer to come and start work on Monday with #15,000 salary. I am fed up and tired of walking around the street of Ibadan looking for job and begging for money from my friends and family before I can eat. Does it means that I wasted all my life time and my parent's money for this so called education without good job?

My problem is that if I start this job I will not be able to look out for any other job again because I will be in the company from 8am-6pm daily or I should just continue with my job search?

If you have any job openings in Ibadan or you see any poster of genuine job opening around Oluyole, Elebu, New garage area. Pls let me know

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by Buhari2023(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
Though i dont want to say it undecided
but i can't help to say this
infact i must say it

Las Las School na scam

For this part of the world

My brother drop your cert and hustle first to put food for stomach but dont be too comfortable with the job

Look around while you work there, there's always a stepping stone from anywhere no matter the kind of job

God no go shame us!!!

10 Likes

Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by kestolove95(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
D tin wey my eyes don see my maut no go fit talk am finish, na kidnaping or robbery gang I dey look for now make i join

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by falcon01: 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
shocked naso e dey happen
Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by kinglee007(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Herdamorlar:
This is not what I pray for but it is happening to me right now, I just reach my house now from the pure water company which give me the offer to come and start work on Monday with #15,000 salary. I am fed up and tired of walking around the street of Ibadan looking for job and begging for money from my friends and family before I can eat. Does it means that I wasted all my life time and my parent's money for this so called education without good job?

My problem is that if I start this job I will not be able to look out for any other job again because I will be in the company from 8am-6pm daily or I should just continue with my job search?
Still be on the lookout for greater offers while holding unto this one. Every Success has a Story. That's why it's called "SUCCESS STORY". This is the begining of a story to a greater SUCCESS. You'll come here and tell that great story again.

8 Likes

Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by ORIAYO70(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Herdamorlar:

My problem is that if I start this job I will not be able to look out for any other job again because I will be in the company from 8am-6pm daily or I should just continue with my job u see any poster of genuine job opening around Oluyole, Elebu, New garage area.

My brother na the same situation we dey
Planning to jump 3rd mainland self.
With the diplomas and degree nothing to show

2 Likes

Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by jesmond3945: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
Herdamorlar:

If you have any job openings in Ibadan or you see any poster of genuine job opening around Oluyole, Elebu, New garage area. Pls let me know
my brother your leaders are wicked. Anybody that tells you that school is a scam is very ignorant, they worth nothing. School is great but your leaders are mortgaging your future. Look at nddc, 3 trillion for 10 states in 10 years looted and nothing to show. What is job that any govt can't create

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by jesmond3945: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
ORIAYO70:

don't do it that's what the people stealing your money wants you to do but God pass. The only way is to hustle and pray. Get the required skills and shine.

4 Likes

Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by Wumi261(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Uhmm...
All is well
Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by ahiboilandgas: 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Herdamorlar:

sorry so sad , take you time and study and learn the business (pure water manufacturing) ..infuture open yours

4 Likes

Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by Godliness05(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hi my on my contact on watsapp, I got an advert. Maybe you can try too

2 Likes

Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by Ay04z(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Add dis tv. Save it as lucky tv. Dey always place sure job advert. +234 806 297 8020. And don't forget to always pray for grace ... U will smile dis month. Hit me up. Wen the sweet job don land.

1 Like

Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by Manofvalor1: 6:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
kestolove95:
D tin wey my eyes don see my maut no go fit talk am finish, na kidnaping or robbery gang I dey look for now make i join
If dem kpai you! na wetin you go tell God and ur parents? better keep hope alive and continue to hustle small small.one day e go better.no take ur hand spoil ur self.God dey.
Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by corridor: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chat me up on WhatsApp 08023883905
Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
ORIAYO70:

Las las you would hear your grand ma voice to turn back.. Just calm down
Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by sacajawea: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hahahaha
Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by Donald7610: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Herdamorlar:

You can start on your own
Small set-up

Can make you big

2 Likes

Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by Vega100: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
Herdamorlar:

Don't ever make the stupid mistake of taking that job, rubbish
Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by Rexology: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
You did not secure a job with your Bsc.yet you went ahead to do Msc.? you even had the money to fund your Msc. only for you to secure a job of #15k after spending nothing less than 1m (capital) for your Msc.?

It is well with you.

13 Likes

Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by lovelyefem(m): 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
My brother, why not try something else. #15000 salary is nothing to write home about.
What can you do apart from the certificate? I think with your intelligence you can enroll for vocational study and within a year you can start something for yourself.
Bro do you have a friend whose car is lying fallow? Have you considered UBER?
Can you drive taxi? I tell you alot of people want to invest in that field but getting a good man is difficult.
Have you considered relocating? If you can relocate you might get job openings.
Are you still in touch with your high school mates? How about those friends you had while in the university? Some of them are now millionaires.
Please use your past relationships with people as leverage, if needs be you might need to take a bow to achieve what you want to achieve.
Please ignore the 15 k job and restrategize.

Better days ahead bro, I'll see you when you get there.
Cheers!

8 Likes

Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by Emma1Oj(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
Vega100:

Don't ever make the stupid mistake of taking that job, rubbish
Link him up with a job, send money to him to start a business or send him cash for up keep and transportation in search for a beta offer..

if u can't do any of d above mentioned...u have no right to refer to it as "stupid mistake" so kip quiet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by lovelyefem(m): 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
Herdamorlar:

How about Akube business ( fairly used cloth)
How about cooking gas business, that your area is not yet saturated with the business.
You might have to jettison your suit and tie for now.
However, have you thought about working in that pure water factory with the intent of learning about the business so that you can start on your own too?
Don't know why I feel concerned so much but I can tell you that there would be light at the end of the tunnel.
Peace .
Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by Hypnotise: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Herdamorlar:

I will suggest you get a small laptop and a printer and do typing and printing business. A whole bundle of about 500 A4 papers costs around #1,500. If you print on 1, its #50. #50 x500=25,000. It's cool money.
Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by lograr(m): 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Donald7610:

Must you work for someone?
Why can't you think of things to do
No business idea.?

Don't complain money to set up

Start small

Didn't you read where he said he begs?
Your advised would been helpful if you had brainstorm him with the kind of business to start with a solid business plan and above all give him the capital

3 Likes

Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by gift2xl: 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
It's called surviving.

Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by faithfull18(f): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by Figger(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
tertiary education is highly overrated in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by sofiscatedmoron: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Buhari2023:
Though i dont want to say it undecided
but i can't help to say this
infact i must say it

Las Las School na scam

For this part of the world

My brother drop your cert and hustle first to put food for stomach but dont be too comfortable with the job

Look around while you work there, there's always a stepping stone from anywhere no matter the kind of job

God no go shame us!!!
School is not acam bro,
Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by Nova1988(m): 12:48am On Jul 19, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

School is not acam bro,

Yeah, you're right

But you didn't go abi grin
Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by StubbornGENIUS: 12:54am On Jul 19, 2020
Nova1988:

Yeah, you're right
But you didn't go abi grin
Whaaaaaat? Lmfao! grin grin grin grin
Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by uthlaw: 12:58am On Jul 19, 2020
You better start Yahoo....nobody only pass!
Re: Masters Holder Working As Factory Worker In Pure Water Company by ednut1(m): 12:59am On Jul 19, 2020
Till the youths stand up and revolt.this wont change.most graduates are now on instagram selling bag,hair and make up. 9ja which way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

American International Insurance Plc, Lagos Is Seeking For Marketing Executives / Pls Who Else Received Mail From Nibss / Job Vacancy At Access Bank Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.