Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos (52565 Views)

Abuja Woman Commits Suicide, Corpse, Baby Found In Bush / Cameroonian Woman Commits Suicide Over Husband's Plan To Marry Another Wife / Nigerian Woman Commits Suicide In Gambia (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by ijustdey: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
A 28-year-old woman, Mrs Clara Vincent, has allegedly committed suicide by drinking sniper after quarrelling with her husband,

City Round learnt that the deceased, who lived on Ebewi Street at Agodo area of Lagos State with her husband, was rushed to the General Hospital, Isolo, Lagos where she was confirmed dead.

Her cousin, Mr Lawrence John, who reported the case to the police, said the family suspected foul play, alleging that the husband had a hand in her death.

He said, “My cousin, Clara, was said to have taken her own life after drinking sniper. She was rushed to the General hospital, at Isolo, where she died.

“We were surprised that the husband had packed up the body and ready to take her to his hometown in Umuezeala in Imo State for burial without the knowledge of her family members. We suspect that the husband killed her based on the misunderstanding they had in previous times.”

Our correspondent learnt that the husband was in police custody for interrogation.

John added, “Her remains have been deposited at the hospital mortuary for autopsy. The husband has been arrested by the police and the case has been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Panti, for further investigation.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Bala Elkana told our correspondents that investigation was ongoing.

He said, “I am aware of the case and I can tell you that investigation is ongoing while we await the result of the autopsy.”

https://punchng.com/woman-allegedly-commits-suicide-after-fighting-with-husband/
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Righteousness89(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
All of a Sudden, Homes are in disarray..

Husbands beat up wives

Wives injure Husbands

Wives disfigure innocent maids

Things are no longer the same!

Our Homes need The Prince of Peace

Husbands need JESUS

Wives need JESUS

Kids need JESUS

Everyone needs JESUS

Let's All Bow to JESUS Christ

He Alone can Give Original Love and Peace in our Lives and Homes....

409 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
It is well. There are so many psychiatric cases in Nigeria however, we hide under the guise of religion. The earlier we start teaching our people to seek help, the better for us as a nation. Who takes snipper just because of an argument?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by GOFRONT(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
Something must kill a man...

2 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by yanabasee1(m): 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
This life no just balance......

Girls weh deh collect steady beatings from their boyfriends but still the exist plenty for this forum.....

15 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Usorohtheman(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is what I don't understand about life. And then I realized that, the only way to understand this things is through the teachings of Jesus Christ.

RIP to you.

15 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by OUTLAWwizard: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2020

No matter how bad the situation is, suicide shouldn't be an option. The man will end up marrying another wife & life goes on. Marriage is overrated. It's not worth dying for!!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hasty decision without family awareness made him more suspicious..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
GboyegaD:
It is well. There are so many psychiatric cases in Nigeria however, we hide under the guise of religion. The earlier we start teaching our people to seek help, the better for us as a nation. Who takes snipper just because of an argument?

Some took poisonous substance because of bully. You know some bullies comes from argument? Argumental mockery bites the flesh like the serpent and pierced the bones like the sword.

She might be too fragile to bear it, so auptosy will ascertain the cause..

16 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by wizod(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Husbands beat up wives

Wives injure Husbands

Husbands need JESUS

Wives need JESUS

Kids need JESUS

Everyone needs JESUS

Righteousness89:

Husbands beat up wives

Wives injure Husbands

Husbands need JESUS

Wives need JESUS

Kids need JESUS

Everyone needs JESUS

Righteousness89:

Husbands beat up wives

Wives injure Husbands

Husbands need JESUS

Wives need JESUS

Kids need JESUS

Everyone needs JESUS

preach on my brother

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by GboyegaD(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wolgrace:

Some took poisonous substance because of bully. You know some bullies comes from argument? Argumental mockery bites the flesh like the serpent and pierced the bones like the sword.

She might be too fragile to bear it, so auptosy will ascertain the cause..

But not at that stage naim we go call am bully. I think an appropriate word would be abuse.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Husbands beat up wives

Wives injure Husbands

Husbands need JESUS

Wives need JESUS

Kids need JESUS

Everyone needs JESUS

This is accusation gospel. Do you mean these couples doesn't have Jesus when the troubles of life hit their home?

David, Elijah, prison guard of paul and silas wanted to take their lives when harsh troubles of life hit them, but God showed mercy by helping them out, not because of their filthy and stinky human righteousness but His mercy whom He decided to show.

Brother, using sorrowful events to preach is not godly, but threatening and frightening because God is not the father of fear.. How can you use sorrowful event to overcome sorrowful event?

Whatever is good, pure, excellent, praiseworthy, think of it.~ Jesus Christ.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
GboyegaD:

But not at that stage naim we go call am bully. I think an appropriate word would be abuse.

Argumental bully to your better half known as soulmate or helpmate or wife is a marital abuse.. We are on the same track, so no train crash..

3 Likes

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Exmilitant(m): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

Husbands beat up wives

Wives injure Husbands

Husbands need JESUS

Wives need JESUS

Kids need JESUS

Everyone needs JESUS

I know you are doing this to gather likes from your fellow apologists. But, i'm just curious and i need know, who is Jesus Christ?

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by PureGoldh(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Na women get FP lately

Na autopsy go ring the bell
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
sad Igbos and fight sha..
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by bolaayenimo: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Straight to hell fire
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Slawormir: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by kinibigdeal(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Punch is going against their ethics. This should be for PM news
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by luluosas(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Stupid woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by morris477(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
May the lord take her soul
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Pharraooh76(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Marital mortality is getting too rampant
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Awon you no go do go marry crew.

Marriage takes a lot and if it doesn't make you happy instead of fulfilling your status symbol. Please walk away.

Trust me happiness is bae

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by SenecaTheYonger: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
All of a Sudden...

Lies. IT's just what people controlling the news media wants you to see. How many times have you ever seen any good news on this website? IT's only bad news that sells. If you're coming here, just zero your mind that it's only bad news you're going to be taking in from morning till night, nothing else. That is the nature of news nowadays.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by starbuck(f): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
I wonder how people just make up their mind to take their life sad sad....

Even in my lowest low, whenever that idea comes up, I just think about my parents and siblings and ask myself, what becomes of them, how would they feel cry cry

Hoohaa, whoever is capable of suicide is capable of murder
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by AmCelestine(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
2BAD
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by Aflix(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
Suicide is never an option!!!
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by bukatyne(f): 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
I suspect the husband.

He should be questioned and autopsy done.
Re: Woman Commits Suicide After Fighting With Her Husband In Lagos by foxxydude: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bad news just dey make front page upandan sad
RIP to the dead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monkeypox Outbreak Hits Bayelsa, Doctor, 10 Others Quarantined / Veterinary Doctor Removes Bikini From An Intestine During Surgery (Photos) / Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.