Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United (27878 Views)

Man Utd Fans Rubbish Claims That Ronaldo Was A 'problem' After Stunning Goal / Lampard Claims Chelsea Were Handed Toughest Possible UCL Draw In Atletico / Mikel Obi Suggests VAR Favours Big Countries At The World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by DesChyko: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
bluefilm:

Exactly.

Howard Webb was their number one extra man on the pitch.

In 06/07, 07/08, 10/11 and 12/13, Howard Webb officiated only 4 of Man Utd games. That means other referees officiated the remaining 34 games. Yet United won the title on each of these seasons.

Next excuse?

9 Likes

Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Kindledlight(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
hotwax:

Wait Bruno's Fernandes has not won 5 premier leagues. Champions league, Europa

English best player. 4 FA CUP.

Comparing a club legend to new comer in football is lunatic. Are we safe to say Mason mount is better than olegunar?

BRUNO is not even better than Maya.

You too reason urself. Not all mad men dey work for road naked. Some also have access to MTN data

Bros you even have time to reply all those stupid and nonsense talk,the only pride they have now was the trophies that Alex ferguson won in the 80’s and 90’s when he got referees doing his biddings and that is why they will find it hard to win any trophy presently. Even the carabao cup match they won against Chelsea,they did not win it oooo.#timefornemesis
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Lordfranklin(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
QuitNotice:
I was expecting him to explain what happened on Thursday, but he dodged it. My hatred for VAR U. stems from their always depending on corrupt officials to garner points, while others work their socks out to get points of their own.

Lampard should sha not worry. Ole is planning to come and pack the bus and hit on the counter again, waiting for ref or VAR to do the rest, his plans has failed. Lampard just showed us how he is no longer as naive as then. Tomorrow, Chelsea will so flog them that the shock will make them miss out on top 4. They have stolen so much that they even signed a coach named OLE
ChelShit fans and chest-beating!
Manchester United completely outclassed your mediocre a** this season! Deal with it.
And please...
Cry me a bloody ocean!
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by mulerogold(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Decimus:

VAR is not only meant for Penalties.

The penalties cannot be ignored when its obvious. Ref must make the call with Reviews of VAR. My advice to you is to msg Lampard and inform him of the possible attacking threats that could lead to goal Galore tomorrow evening if he underrate the attacking trio of Rash, Martial and Green.

Thank you.
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Lordfranklin(m): 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
Aiyk2333:

When man you were languishing in Europa League and playing rubbish nobody talked o now they've returned to winning way conspiracy theorists have dusted their pen.
how can Lampard mention the crystal palace disallowed goal is he stupid? didn't he see the obvious line that it was an offside?
Tell ur useless dead meat players to be creative enough to play around the penalty box so they'll get var decisions. If anyone here can boldly tell me any var wrong call outside Bruno's pk I'll give the person 20k and im serious!! if y'all can't then put ur mouths to rest cuz tomorrow is gonn be a loooong day for endless wailing
And funny enough Bournemouth scored a similar offside recently which was disallowed in a similar fashion. Most people are just being emotional unnecessarily.
We'll trash ChelShit a fourth time and the sky won't fall!

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by DesChyko: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Decimus:

It becomes bad when it happens repeatedly. Goals, penalties, red card offence.
Aston Villa were hanging on before that controversial penalty. When it came, they just opened up.

I know Bruno was expected to hang up in the air once he clearly won that ball with a Kaka-esque flick and the slow defender lunged into empty space, directly under Bruno's suspended foot. Well, as a player who just won POTM back to back, he was expected to be supernatural, so I don't really fault you.

But did you see this unexplainable studs tackle on young Greenwood that went undetected by same VAR and refs? Or you only select and fine tune what you see how you want to see it?

2 Likes

Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Kindledlight(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
frankmoney:
it seems you can't see as a player ... Cry more

Even as a player, Bruno(throughout his career eventhough am not God) to Frank is a big INSULT am telling you probably you are the one not seeing clearly.

We know how some players come with initial gragra so don’t be deceived and what made you think i will cry because of some people making nice dough
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Decimus: 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=phenzy post=91848446]

you dey mind those chelshit fans... most of them re newcomers lol...I bet you that guy just started watching football. Lol, I'm sure you watched the first ever world cup. Giggs underwhelmed in both goals and assists for someone that played for 22 years. Even TAA will have more than him in Just 10 years

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Ajstyles01(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
fujirice:

Are you not tired of this narrative?
So, other clubs have unskillful attackers abi?
If your attackers are that skillful as you are insinuating, then why are you guys still struggling for top 4 finish like us? grin

am talking base on the incident of penalty claims

but we struggling for top 4 due to many reasons

we neva had any creative midfielder up until bruno came

our two main strikers were out injured for lengthy period

nd we had to cope wit thursday night football

nd dat defensive line dis is their 1st season together
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
VAR or no VAR English refs are full of controversies
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by DesChyko: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kindledlight:

Bros you even have time to reply all those stupid and nonsense talk,the only pride they have now was the trophies that Alex ferguson won in the 80’s and 90’s when he got referees doing his biddings and that is why they will find it hard to win any trophy presently. Even the carabao cup match they won against Chelsea,they did not win it oooo.#timefornemesis

News flash, Sir Alex Ferguson won 18 trophies in 2000s, including PLs, FA, UCL and co. So make your envy more factual.
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by owila4luv(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
EngineerBode:
If VAR favours you, you will say it is good. If it does not favour you, you will say it is bad. As for me, I like the new thrill VAR adds to football.

Hopefully, covid 19 will go with its wahala and let football fans enjoy this beautiful game

2 young guys on my street that used to be in one football academy are home now. They are always buying designers clothes like Hushpuppi. They recently bought a lexus ES350. They do online dating on dating sites like Bit Mistress. One even uses Cossy Ojiokor pics as his profile to attract white men because of her big chest
AMEBO in capital letters always sponsored by poverty and envy
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Decimus: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lordfranklin:

And funny enough Bournemouth scored a similar offside recently which was disallowed in a similar fashion. Most people are just being emotional unnecessarily.
We'll trash ChelShit a fourth time and the sky won't fall!

Chelsea is not Man u problem. You've trashed them thrice this season, you've trashed Man City thrice too. But what's the end result?

It doesn't matter if you beat a particular team 10 times, but can't get the results when you need it.
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by DesChyko: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
Decimus:
Giggs underwhelmed in both goals and assists for someone that played for 22 years

Let's assume you are right. Mention a winger with a higher number of PL goals or assists. Thank you.
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Andrew13: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
Brighton and crystal palace that has benefited from var, dem nor see dem o, na man u own una sabi angry

2 Likes

Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Kindledlight(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
DesChyko:

News flash, Sir Alex Ferguson won 18 trophies in 2000s, including PLs, FA, UCL and co. So make your envy more factual.

What am saying is very clear and simple man utd success is based majorly on the trophies won in the 80’s and 90’s.

How many PL trophies did you win in 2000s compared to yesteryears?
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Decimus: 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ajstyles01:

am talking base on the incident of penalty claims

but we struggling for top 4 due to many reasons

we neva had any creative midfielder up until bruno came

our two main strikers were out injured for lengthy period

nd we had to cope wit thursday night football

nd dat defensive line dis is their 1st season together

That doesn't justify Man u still struggling with Chelsea and Leicester at this stage of the season. Leicester even lost an 80m player to your club but still spent the whole season ahead of Man u on the log.

I'm the greatest critique of my own team, but you Man u fans don't like to admit the truth..
Your coach has been there since last season, you brought in players both in the summer and January, by now Man u should have locked down that 3rd position if they can't challenge for the title.
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Chrisrare: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
i feel for lampard though. he's already looking for excuse to give so abramovic won't hand him the P45 when he loses to man u tomorrow for the umpteenth time this season.
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Decimus: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kindledlight:

What am saying is very clear and simple man utd success is based majorly on the trophies won in the 80’s and 90’s.

You can't underestimate their success in the past. But even with the VAR controversy and ref bias their team is still struggling.
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by abimic(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Frank actually stated facts, any team could be in the position united is in currently, so it's in their favor, it could swing anywhere, but for me, in the premiership, Leicester or united should lose abeg, we have on boarding next season, Chelsea can't afford to miss champion's league.
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Decimus: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
Chrisrare:
i feel for lampard though. he's already looking for excuse to give so abramovic won't hand him the P45 when he loses to man u tomorrow for the umpteenth time this season.
Even if he loses tomorrow with 10 Nil and didn't make the top 4, nobody will sack him yet. He has already surpassed the expectations set for him this season. Next season is when he will be properly judged after all the necessary holes in the team has been plugged.
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Hakeem66: 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
abimic:
Frank actually stated facts, any team could be in the position united is in currently, so it's in their favor, it could swing anywhere, but for me, in the premiership, Leicester or united should lose abeg, we have on boarding next season, Chelsea can't afford to miss champion's league.
Chelsea can still not qualify for top 4.
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Angelfrost(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
QuitNotice:
I was expecting him to explain what happened on Thursday, but he dodged it. My hatred for VAR U. stems from their always depending on corrupt officials to garner points, while others work their socks out to get points of their own.

Lampard should sha not worry. Ole is planning to come and pack the bus and hit on the counter again, waiting for ref or VAR to do the rest, his plans has failed. Lampard just showed us how he is no longer as naive as then. Tomorrow, Chelsea will so flog them that the shock will make them miss out on top 4. They have stolen so much that they even signed a coach named OLE

Shhh... You had a chance to send a clear message by crushing a poor relegated Norwich, yet you almost drew with them.

If anyone will park buses tomorrow, it's more than likely going to be Chelsea... However, I hope no one does that. I will like to see both teams go toe to toe. grin

2 Likes

Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by DesChyko: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
bluefilm:

When Ayew of Crystal palace scored, the same VAR said it was offside by millimeters.

Why?

Because it was Man fuckîng Chester United of all clubs, of course!

VAR DECISIONS IN FAVOUR OF CHELSEA
1. Game: West Ham (H; Nov. 30)
Incident: Goal for Michail Antonio ruled out for handball, 67th minute
2. Game: Tottenham (A; Dec. 22)
Incident: Penalty (scored by Willian) awarded for foul by Paulo Gazzaniga on Marcos Alonso, 45th minute - FOR
3. Incident: Son Heung-Min sent off for foul on Antonio Rudiger, 62nd minute.
4. Game: Manchester City (H; June 25)
Incident: Fernandinho sent off for deliberate handball on the goalline, penalty scored by Willian, 77th minute.
5. Game: West Ham (A; July 1)
Incident: Tomas Soucek goal disallowed for offside against Michail Antonio, 34th minute.

Still Manchester? You dey whine yourself.
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by bluefilm: 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
DesChyko:

In 06/07, 07/08, 10/11 and 12/13, Howard Webb officiated only 4 of Man Utd games. That means other referees officiated the remaining 34 games. Yet United won the title on each of these seasons.

Next excuse?

Did you see me anywhere state that Howard Webb was the only EPL referee that was also playing for Manchester United while officiating the same game?
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Ajstyles01(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Decimus:

That doesn't justify Man u still struggling with Chelsea and Leicester at this stage of the season. Leicester even lost an 80m player to your club but still spent the whole season ahead of Man u on the log.

I'm the greatest critique of my own team, but you Man u fans don't like to admit the truth..
Your coach has been there since last season, you brought in players both in the summer and January, by now Man u should have locked down that 3rd position if they can't challenge for the title.

did u jst say admit d truth

we strtd d season wit no creative midfielder except a pogba dat his mind was nt wit united then

injury affected the team nd it doesnt take jst half a season to build a title winning squad

how many injuries did d leceister nd chelsea 1st team players had dis season

klopp 1st season was a disaster, same as pep same as d almighty ferguson sef

1 Like

Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by emmyw(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ajstyles01:
So var favouring man united and they floged u 3times flog mancity 3times

lets stop all this shit of favouring 1 team, even mourinhno sef was saying man u are always lucky

wen a team hv skillful attackers nd attack ur penalty area always there must always b penalty call so all this gaffers should stop all this yeye talk

well said my boss OLE we go again tommorow
Just Shut Up, Flog And Flog Still Struggling To Make Top 4, Abeg Stop Typing Shit, Keypad Lion
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by DesChyko: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kindledlight:

6 PLs before 2000s. 7 PLs in the 2000s.

Next envious statement?
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by DesChyko: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
bluefilm:

Did you see me anywhere state that Howard Webb was the only EPL referee that was also playing for Manchester United while officiating the same game?

List others please. Let me get all their records. All your beer parlour gossips will be reduced to shreds in front of your eyes grin
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by udoka1987: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
Beating Chelsea for the fourth time will be the only trophy VARchester will win this se ason
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by bluefilm: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
DesChyko:

ALL VAR DECISIONS IN FAVOUR OF CHELSEA
1. Game: West Ham (H; Nov. 30)
Incident: Goal for Michail Antonio ruled out for handball, 67th minute
2. Game: Tottenham (A; Dec. 22)
Incident: Penalty (scored by Willian) awarded for foul by Paulo Gazzaniga on Marcos Alonso, 45th minute - FOR
3. Incident: Son Heung-Min sent off for foul on Antonio Rudiger, 62nd minute.
4. Game: Manchester City (H; June 25)
Incident: Fernandinho sent off for deliberate handball on the goalline, penalty scored by Willian, 77th minute.
5. Game: West Ham (A; July 1)
Incident: Tomas Soucek goal disallowed for offside against Michail Antonio, 34th minute.

Still Manchester? You dey whine yourself.

Well, I didn't even see any of these games you mentioned so I won't be arguing with you based on what I am not aware of.

But then again, since it seems you are really bent on denying the obvious, who am I to tell you not to continue in your delusion?

I can only wish you good luck, son.
Re: Solskjaer Hits Back At Lampard's Claims That VAR Favours Manchester United by Nyanabo(m): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Ajstyles01:

incase u dnt knw their names
marcus rashford, anthony martial, mason greewood

shocked shocked shocked really are you for real ? Those are skillful to you ? Well save for rashford the rest rest are average. Rashford is just a little above average.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mourinho Says He Has More EPL Titles Than All 19 Managers Combined / Mikel Obi Joins Trabzonspor, Turkish Club, To Pocket N1.22 Billion In 2 Seasons / Nigeria Vs Brazil Friendly Could Be Called Off Over Visa Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.