Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Of What Purpose Was It To Reintegrate Biafra Back Into Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Of What Purpose Was It To Reintegrate Biafra Back Into Nigeria? (1632 Views)

Repentant Bandits Are Nigerians, FG Has Right To Reintegrate Them - Minister / Repentant Boko Haram: Angry Idps Condemn Zulum's Plans To Reintegrate Them / It’s Wrong To Reintegrate Ex-BH Terrorists - Prof. Khalifa Dikwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Of What Purpose Was It To Reintegrate Biafra Back Into Nigeria? by joeyfire(m): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

chai! e pain am grin

I've just busted your primary 2 propaganda. Memes cant hide your shame. Next time prepare well if you want to lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of What Purpose Was It To Reintegrate Biafra Back Into Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
joeyfire:

I've just busted your primary 2 propaganda. Nice try at covering your shame. Next time prepare well if you want to lie

Bros, I refused to engage. You didn’t bust sh** I’m not American, I was never in the military and wasn’t born during the war. I never claimed to be there, I DID NOT WRITE THE BOOK.

Whatever issues you have, take it up with your ancestors and the author of the book, stop chestbeating over accomplishing nothing you idiots keep feeding into the stereotype but are too stupid to see it.

1 Like

Re: Of What Purpose Was It To Reintegrate Biafra Back Into Nigeria? by joeyfire(m): 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=DuwaRepublic post=91873465]

Bros, I refused to engage. You didn’t bust sh** I’m not American, I was never in the military and wasn’t born during the war. I never claimed to be there, I DID NOT WRITE THE BOOK.

You didn't refuse to engage you don't have what it takes to engage. See how quickly you have disowned your Oluwole article you've been sharing upandan since grin
Re: Of What Purpose Was It To Reintegrate Biafra Back Into Nigeria? by joeyfire(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

You didn't refuse to engage you don't have what it takes to engage. See how quickly you have disowned your Oluwole article you've been sharing upandan since grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of What Purpose Was It To Reintegrate Biafra Back Into Nigeria? by nku5: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
TheDevilIsALai:
[s][/s]

That was an act of aggression committed long before the Nigerian Forces dispatched troops to retake Biafra .

ODB your knowledge of history is deplorable so open your eyes and read well.

The advance to Lagos took off on August 9, 1967 in retaliation for Gowon declaring war and attacking the East through Garkem and Nsukka on July 6, 1967. A whole month after Biafra was attacked...

Next time get your facts right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Of What Purpose Was It To Reintegrate Biafra Back Into Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
joeyfire:

Lol dude you are not on my level, let’s keep it at that.

Read the book, it is not an article grin the man quoted time magazine. Stafford Michael R. A major in the military and a member of the UN Peace Corpse quoted Time Magazine who documented their findings on the events that took place during the war, is Time Magazine Oluwole as well?

Like I said take up your issues with your ancestors, they are the ones that failed you. Learn from history so you don’t follow the same path, for the sake of your children, cos they will curse you too when they start reading of your failures in history.

2 Likes

Re: Of What Purpose Was It To Reintegrate Biafra Back Into Nigeria? by joeyfire(m): 7:20am On Jul 20, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

Lol dude you are not on my level, let’s keep it at that.

Read the book, it is not an article grin the man quoted time magazine. Stafford Michael R. A major in the military and a member of the UN Peace Corpse quoted Time Magazine who documented their findings on the events that took place during the war, is Time Magazine Oluwole as well? .

So because a member of the US military told you that Igbos came from the Niger Delta it must be true grin grin grin grin So if oyibo tells you that Igbos are from Alaska you go gree? Are you 13 years old or something? I hope for your sake you are not adult with this type of brain power grin grin
Re: Of What Purpose Was It To Reintegrate Biafra Back Into Nigeria? by Deebwebb: 10:40am On Jul 20, 2020
TheDevilIsALai:

I needed to reply to this your post again.

Everything you accuse the Yoruba and Fulani you are a thousand fold guilty of.

You are proud of what exactly ?

You that my people sold to your Jewish slave masters has mouth to talk?

another primitive chest beater without tribe,keep living in the past.reality will soon dawn on your poor tribe.
Re: Of What Purpose Was It To Reintegrate Biafra Back Into Nigeria? by TheDevilIsALai: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2020
Deebwebb:
another primitive chest beater without tribe,keep living in the past.reality will soon dawn on your poor tribe.

Igbo suptemascist

Is it your proto-Jewish claims or that which that raving Judas Kanu bestowed on you as zeta Jews is what is making you feel Superior ?

Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov Zulum: I Am Not After Second Term But Being Truthful To My People(pic/video) / Why The Hatred Of Obaseki From The South Westerners? / ENDSARS: Gov Wike Finally Address Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.