Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Ladies Love Feminist Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Love Feminist Men (246 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Love Feminist Men by absool(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
So today at my business place a beauty curvy fair lady wearing a short black gown came in to buy thing within 30 seconds another man came in and started talking to her for. their conversation it was clear that they knew each other then he started touching her laps, but she slapped his hands the first time but the bastard persisted but from her facial expressions I knew that she was irritated by that action so I had to intervene because I can't let some to be sexually assaulted in shop so I cautioned him and he left.

So I later sat close to her to apologize and ask her why she didn't slap him, she told me that she was afraid he would beat her up after talking to her I noticed that she started feeling me so I took her to my store just we can have a private discussion hehe I quickly changed the topic to how sexy she was and how I'll like to fingerfvck her she blushed to I proceeded to massage her laps, for some time that was wen I noticed her nipples became very visible then I fingered her ....babes started sweating I pulled out her pant and brought out my Dragon babes was already positioning in doggy style but I told but to bless my Dragon with her soft lips before I part the red sea to cut the long story short we bleeped for 15 min in different styles
hehe
Re: Ladies Love Feminist Men by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
And then you woke up and you realize you have wet your bed. I hope sun dey your area Sha? No worry self dry am with fan. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Love Feminist Men by JOACHINpedro: 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
You are pussified

Re: Ladies Love Feminist Men by Skmoda360(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
Hokum........ lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Earn 80k In Just One Week / Nigeria And It's Youths Part 1 / Na wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.