Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,522,907 members, 5,770,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 August 2020 at 02:09 AM

The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. (1642 Views)

Who Has Came Across This Kind Of Job Before? / The Best Kind Of Business In The Cryptocurrency Ecosystem / 23 Super Tips To Get The Kind Of Results You Want In Freelancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by kevwemanuel: 11:22am On Jul 26
Bro, abeg send to kevwemanuel@gmail.com
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by femlab13(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26
Interested. femialabing@yahoo.com. 08060307703
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Lugosempire: 1:07pm On Jul 26
Matrimonous:
Has anyone noticed something common with the Facebook profiles of the vast majority of Nigerians on Facebook and by extension, Africans?
If you haven't, I'll tell you.
The majority of them have employment statuses reading they are "Self-employed". Some others state they are CEOs (mostly of unregistered and unknown companies or entities).
Wow, are Nigerians so prosperous?
You and I know the reality. We are literally the poverty capital of the world.
So what's the fuss about all the self-employment and CEO brouhaha?
The answer is simple.....joblessness.
There are actually no jobs so without knowing what to fill in their profile they fill in the lines they are self-employed.
In reality, they are actually making very little money or none at all. Most could barely feed, bad ones resort to crimes, etc.
What of those that were gainfully employed?
Situations changed and a lot of jobs were lost all over the world. No thanks to sars-cov-2. Companies folded too.
Today, keeping your job and stepping out of your home to get to your place of employment puts you and the rest of your household at risk. Still no thanks to Covid-19. Staying back at home translates to safety but without money or means of making ends meet.
So what now is the best kind of job?
1.What if I tell you, you could actually employ yourself with little start-up capital and work from the safety of your home yet stand to make more money than that company out there you've applied for a job and praying they call you for an interview?
2. What if I tell you that by dint of hardwork in your own personal business you stand to make so much money you could buy up that company that fired you?
3. What if I tell you that you could be getting educated on how to succeed in any kind of business yet making much more money than a bank manager?
4. What if I tell you, in this job, it may only take less than a year to start living your dream life if you really work smart with determination.
5. What if I tell you, you stand to lose absolutely nothing. It's a win-win situation.
To find out more, DM me. cheesy.

interested
lugosempire@gmail.com
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by ItzladyP24(f): 1:49pm On Jul 26
Please send mela4dchiz@gmail.com.
thanks
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 8:55pm On Jul 27
gafmod:
I'm interested.
That's the best step in the best direction you've just taken. Watch how your life will change before Xmas this year. Wealthcome to the club of biz magnates.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by timitayo77: 5:20am On Jul 28
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Nomwey: 6:19am On Jul 28
Matrimonous:
Has anyone noticed something common with the Facebook profiles of the vast majority of Nigerians on Facebook and by extension, Africans?
The majority of them have employment statuses reading they are "Self-employed". Some others state they are CEOs (mostly of unregistered and unknown companies or entities).
There are actually no jobs so without knowing what to fill in their profile they fill in the lines they are self-employed.
In reality, they are actually making very little money or none at all. Most could barely feed, bad ones resort to crimes, etc.
Situations changed and a lot of jobs were lost all over the world. No thanks to sars-cov-2. Companies folded too.
Today, keeping your job and stepping out of your home to get to your place of employment puts you and the rest of your household at risk. Still no thanks to Covid-19. Staying back at home translates to safety but without money or means of making ends meet.
1.What if I tell you, you could actually employ yourself with little start-up capital and work from the safety of your home yet stand to make more money than that company out there you've applied for a job and praying they call you for an interview?
2. What if I tell you that by dint of hardwork in your own personal business you stand to make so much money you could buy up that company that fired you?
3. What if I tell you that you could be getting educated on how to succeed in any kind of business yet making much more money than a bank manager?
4. What if I tell you, in this job, it may only take less than a year to start living your dream life if you really work smart with determination.
5. What if I tell you, you stand to lose absolutely nothing. It's a win-win situation.

I'm interested: wenomejames@gmail.com
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Mekanus(m): 7:26am On Jul 28
Matrimonous:
Interested. Emalonic@gmail.com
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 7:46pm On Jul 28
Mavinsoladele:
Am interested. Please forward to my mail
Wealthcome friend. Get ready to take your place among the top 1% of Nigerians. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by timitayo77: 8:05pm On Jul 28
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by nigg(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28
Hi, I am interested in the business, here's my mail: nworjiifeanyi@gmail.com, 07069628378
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 8:43am On Jul 29
tkbrains:
Plz send to toojaah@gmail.com or watsapp 07064952587
You are highly wealthcome friend. Prepare for your financial breakthrough.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 7:08pm On Jul 29
PatAnselm:
patrickanselm98@gmail.com

Your success is already coming like a flood. Trust me. Give it between now and Xmas.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Teetop22(f): 10:15pm On Jul 29
I'm interested please. 09031267187. Thanks
Matrimonous:
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 8:16am On Jul 30
OCcool:
Please I'm also interested
Welcome on board to the best wealth generation platform and empowerment programme ever designed by man.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 7:38pm On Jul 30
netguy002:
chrisudoiwe23@gmail.com
Welcome to the league of the super blessed.
Watch how your life will get transfomed before Xams this year.
Thank me later grin grin
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by xxxXXXxxx: 10:02pm On Jul 30
pls Op I'm interested.
ginagngr@gmail.com
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by xxxXXXxxx: 10:03pm On Jul 30
pls Op I'm interested.
ginagngr@gmail.com
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Askme2020(m): 10:31pm On Jul 30
Matrimonous:

You'll be glad being on nairaland and thank God for the day you saw this post by the grace of God.
Come with me and blast yourself into greatness.
It's not a get rich quick thing but could prove so profitable you could be rubbing shoulders with oga Seun Osewa of nairaland with time.
Certainly you'll be mega rich but there is work to do.
pls kindly send me the details
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by magnificent5: 11:00pm On Jul 30
Matrimonous:
magnificent555@yandex.com
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by WizzyVine: 12:07am On Jul 31
Matrimonous:

Please me information:

manifoldgraceltd@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Aguemma(m): 12:18am On Jul 31
08102095476.I am interested please
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 11:48am On Jul 31
Impactever:

scholaremma2020@gmail.com
Welcome onboard and prepare for your unstoppable financial breakthrough.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by dammykoga(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31
dammykoga@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 6:57am On Aug 01
gafmod:
I'm interested.
You are wealthcome.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by apexjohn(m): 7:04am On Aug 01
adegbayeola@gmail.com.. tnx
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 8:24pm On Aug 01
Mavinsoladele:
Am interested. Please forward to my mail
Wealthcome dear.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by flawless09: 10:16pm On Aug 01
I'm interested please send the info to ibwonder92@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by EdmundChidera(m): 2:19am On Aug 02
Matrimonous:
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 2:30pm On Aug 02
tkbrains:
Plz send to toojaah@gmail.com or watsapp 07064952587
You are wealthcome.... grin
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 6:50pm On Aug 03
PatAnselm:
patrickanselm98@gmail.com

You are wealthcome dear.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Online Payment for Aero Tickets / 3 Hot New Businesses You Can Do In 2010! / Bussiness Ideas Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.