Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,565,851 members, 5,933,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 October 2020 at 04:09 PM

The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. (5641 Views)

Who Has Came Across This Kind Of Job Before? / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day / Do You Know Your Salary Could Be Guaranteed After Loss Of Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Enesth(f): 10:29pm On Oct 06
okay,
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by buhariCntStopUs: 1:24pm On Oct 07
Boss, I am here o....
Billionaireinvesto@gmail.com
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Ziza86: 2:12pm On Oct 07
This had better make sense to me. Onyiiozokwelu@yahoo.com.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by tifelola(f): 2:23pm On Oct 07
I am here too o
ajayiomolola14@gmail.com
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 9:08am On Oct 09
Tofal:
Please am interested send details to nonyefalubi@yahoo.com
You are highly wealthcome dear to your surest and easiest path to financial breakthrough. It requires focus and determination.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 8:32am On Oct 10
Goldenboy333:
interested Aduhidris1@gmail.com
You are highly wealthcome friend. There is no easier means of achieving your financial goals than this. Be focused and you'll get there earlier than you ever imagined.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 10:30am On Oct 11
incredible2017:
interested sir,
this is my email, jacob.uche.100@gmail.com
You are highly wealthcome, friend. With focus, determination, and a mind set on success this is your easiest path to financial breakthrough.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by esty57: 3:46pm On Oct 11
I am interested oo eilesanmi57@gmail.com
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by esty57: 3:47pm On Oct 11
eilesanmi57@gmail.com
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by chibc(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11
Baba am ready to put in the effort. chibuzorakalugwu@gmail.com
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 9:22am On Oct 13
saidubaba:
Oyinbidex@gmail.com

You are highly wealthcome. The road to financial breakthrough is never easy but this is the easiest. With determination and focus there is nothing stopping you.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 7:51am On Oct 14
Ayokequeen:
Please feed me in.
marcusfem.biz@gmail.com
You are highly wealthcome dear. The best thing anyone can hope for in life is financial freedom and this is the easiest path to it.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 10:26am On Oct 15
stino4win:
stino4win@gmail.com
You are highly wealthcome to the easiest path to wealth and stardom.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 9:57am On Oct 17
OlaQudex:

haybhiee@gmail.com
You are highly wealthcome dear. This is the easiest path to wealth. Long lasting wealth that"ll become part of a legacy you'll bequeath to your next generation.
Welcome to the age of internet entrepreneurship.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 10:10am On Oct 18
youngking22:
ezedavidson6@gmail.com
You are highly wealthcome.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by adelafe2019: 3:36pm On Oct 18
I AM INTERESTED: adelafe2019@gmail.com
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Mhodoyin123: 7:10pm On Oct 18
I'm interested...Inbox me
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by IamRichards: 7:11pm On Oct 18
Mhodoyin123:
I'm interested...Inbox me
Is money involved?
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Mhodoyin123: 7:15pm On Oct 18
Inbox me...My WhatsApp number 08034287796
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 6:12am On Oct 19
IamRichards:
Is money involved?
The most important thing isn't money but the zeal, focus and determination for success.
Everyone wants money but it may surprise you the vast majority of people needing this money just don't have what is takes to have so much of it to be considered rich. It takes a lot more than desiring to be rich to actually become rich.
There are two routes.
1. The broke and penniless.
2. Those that can afford a paltry start up cash.
So the money is never the problem but you. Do you have the spirit and driving force for wealth and entrepreneurship?
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by AIIyIic(f): 7:15am On Oct 19
Boss, why don't we have people coming here to share testimony
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 8:59am On Oct 19
AIIyIic:
Boss, why don't we have people coming here to share testimony
It's not a get rich quick scheme dear and could take quite several months for the most determined. There are those that made it in less than 3 months but they aren't nairalanders.
Exactly how long do you feel it takes to get on a start and get rich by it?
However, a couple of nairalanders have the zeal matched with focus and determination but these a just a handful of people. Very few and they are busy on this. I believe before this time next year you'll have their testimonies.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by AIIyIic(f): 8:17pm On Oct 19
Matrimonous:

It's not a get rich quick scheme dear and could take quite several months for the most determined. There are those that made it in less than 3 months but they aren't nairalanders.
Exactly how long do you feel it takes to get on a start and get rich by it?
However, a couple of nairalanders have the zeal matched with focus and determination but these a just a handful of people. Very few and they are busy on this. I believe before this time next year you'll have their testimonies.

I'm interested.
What do I need to do
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by AIIyIic(f): 8:18pm On Oct 19
Adeolade65@gmail.com
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by ugnoble: 9:06pm On Oct 19
innocentpmb@gmail.com
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Daracityfood: 10:03pm On Oct 19
daracityfood@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Kayclite: 6:29am On Oct 20
Hasnwa12@gmail.com
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Matrimonous: 6:18pm On Oct 21
Ahmedr:
ahmedrahinat@gmail.com. Interested
You are highly wealthcome.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by shgenius123: 9:24pm On Oct 21
kindly forward details to my mail shinagenius@gmail.com
Matrimonous:
Has anyone noticed something common with the Facebook profiles of the vast majority of Nigerians on Facebook and by extension, Africans?
If you haven't, I'll tell you.
The majority of them have employment statuses reading they are "Self-employed". Some others state they are CEOs (mostly of unregistered and unknown companies or entities).
Wow, are Nigerians so prosperous?
You and I know the reality. We are literally the poverty capital of the world.
So what's the fuss about all the self-employment and CEO brouhaha?
The answer is simple.....joblessness.
There are actually no jobs so without knowing what to fill in their profile they fill in the lines they are self-employed.
In reality, they are actually making very little money or none at all. Most could barely feed, bad ones resort to crimes, etc.
What of those that were gainfully employed?
Situations changed and a lot of jobs were lost all over the world. No thanks to sars-cov-2. Companies folded too.
Today, keeping your job and stepping out of your home to get to your place of employment puts you and the rest of your household at risk. Still no thanks to Covid-19. Staying back at home translates to safety but without money or means of making ends meet.
So what now is the best kind of job?
1.What if I tell you, you could actually employ yourself with little start-up capital and work from the safety of your home yet stand to make more money than that company out there you've applied for a job and praying they call you for an interview?
2. What if I tell you that by dint of hardwork in your own personal business you stand to make so much money you could buy up that company that fired you?
3. What if I tell you that you could be getting educated on how to succeed in any kind of business yet making much more money than a bank manager?
4. What if I tell you, in this job, it may only take less than a year to start living your dream life if you really work smart with determination.
5. What if I tell you, you stand to lose absolutely nothing. It's a win-win situation.
To find out more, DM me. cheesy.
Re: The Best Kind Of Job Ever!. by Wajag89(m): 3:41am
Oloma4real@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Invest #100,000 / Sanusi Says: Bank CEO's Should Be Tied To Stake And Shot Dead. / Take Up My Potato/plantain Chips Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.