Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,931 members, 7,803,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

At Gunpoint, This Is What Police Officers Did To Corpers Heading Home After NYSC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / At Gunpoint, This Is What Police Officers Did To Corpers Heading Home After NYSC (1342 Views)

Pant Robbery In DELSU: Ladies Forced To Remove Panties At Gunpoint / 4 Robbers Rape Lady In Ogun Uncompleted Building At Gunpoint / 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Gunpoint, This Is What Police Officers Did To Corpers Heading Home After NYSC by Gucciblog: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
At Gunpoint, This Is What Police Officers Did To Corpers Heading Home After NYSC

See more pictures HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Gunpoint, This Is What Police Officers Did To Corpers Heading Home After NYSC by donstan18: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
An average Nigerian will comfortably extort, bully, belittle and humiliate you with the little power he/she has.

Everyone is guilty of this.

3 Likes

Re: At Gunpoint, This Is What Police Officers Did To Corpers Heading Home After NYSC by heendrix(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
That's why making it as a young guy in this country is sickening can you just imagine

Buhari really needs to be dragged out from government sad

2 Likes

Re: At Gunpoint, This Is What Police Officers Did To Corpers Heading Home After NYSC by Okeytus(m): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
I feel for these excorpers, imagine after 1year of successful service to the nation, one is greeted with this bad encounter, this greatly discourages patriotism among youths.
Even security has been compromised, we are no longer safe.

@ lalastica pls help move to front page
Re: At Gunpoint, This Is What Police Officers Did To Corpers Heading Home After NYSC by Righteousness89(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Oga IG come and see your boys ooo!

This is pure day light Robbery!
Re: At Gunpoint, This Is What Police Officers Did To Corpers Heading Home After NYSC by illicit(m): 8:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
e don tey....
Re: At Gunpoint, This Is What Police Officers Did To Corpers Heading Home After NYSC by SAMBARRY: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
Smh.it is not a police behaviour,it's a Nigerian behaviour.just any opportunity to take advantage of others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Gunpoint, This Is What Police Officers Did To Corpers Heading Home After NYSC by Mayng01(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lawlessness & insecurity now the order of the day in Nigeria. Sorry for your loss.
Re: At Gunpoint, This Is What Police Officers Did To Corpers Heading Home After NYSC by Olabode971(f): 2:14am On Jul 19, 2020
This country better get divided now peacefully.....

Soon; anarchy may looms and many will die thereby..

#NoToOneNigeria
Re: At Gunpoint, This Is What Police Officers Did To Corpers Heading Home After NYSC by jawalis(m): 2:49am On Jul 19, 2020
I can bet Nothing will be done by Nigeria police force after reading his tweet. The country is messed beyond redemption and nothing can repair it.
My only advice for everyone reading my comments is to make sure you get rich by any means. Yes I said ANY MEANS
I repeat. Get RICH by ANY MEANS. Forget about legal or illegal. Just get the money first else. The rest na story.
Re: At Gunpoint, This Is What Police Officers Did To Corpers Heading Home After NYSC by Queenslander(f): 6:14am On Jul 19, 2020
Hmmm, Nigerian police? Will anything good ever come out from that force? Everyday bad news..
Re: At Gunpoint, This Is What Police Officers Did To Corpers Heading Home After NYSC by Passionate888: 12:38am On Jul 20, 2020
I blame buhari
Re: At Gunpoint, This Is What Police Officers Did To Corpers Heading Home After NYSC by chatinent: 12:54am On Jul 20, 2020
Please rightly call them what they are: legal robbers.
Re: At Gunpoint, This Is What Police Officers Did To Corpers Heading Home After NYSC by johnykgoal: 6:18am On Jul 20, 2020
chai! naija
Re: At Gunpoint, This Is What Police Officers Did To Corpers Heading Home After NYSC by Unrated900(m): 7:08am On Jul 20, 2020
Naija police

Last week they exhausted 140k from someone in My place of work

I was angry I said what did you do

He says bros because I Be yahoo boy so the sars threaten to hand over me to EFCc

Me no wan go so I sharply send them 140k

I asked him which account did he sent the money to

He said I should not worry that he doesn’t want a fight back

That he is a yahoo boy

Come to agege sars made nothing less than 1m daily

Nigerian police needs to be reformed

Go to obasanjo police station as well at winners side

Chai their sars police men are using Rx 330 Lexus

Each of you doubt me

Just go to the sars unit and confirmed the story...

While the common army is been killed in the north with just 30 or 40k monthly

Am waiting for the day I would be harassed walahi they will pay me damages worth over 20 million with diplomacy because the kain lawyer I will hire even obaseki lawyer self go Dey learn

Useless country

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Suspected Criminals Paraded Naked Around The Streets Of Port-harcourt / Exposed::: What Nollywood Actors Do Behind The Camera With Girls / Surrendered Boko Haram Terrorist Show Off Gun-handling Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.