Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,387 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

How To Start A Blog In 2020 (beginners Guide) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start A Blog In 2020 (beginners Guide) (199 Views)

How To Start A Wordpress Blog In 2020 – Beginners Guide / How To Start An Educational Blog In Nigeria - Victorwinners.com / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog In 2020 (beginners Guide) by 01Decent(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
In this Article “Full WordPress Tutorial, we’ll be showing a very Beginners friendly step by steps on how build a full fledged WordPress blog within couple of time and with little or no coding knowledge. This article is specifically targeted towards beginners willing to design their own blogsite.

Starting a blog may sounds difficult for beginners who are not quite techy but with our beginner friendly guides, you’ll begin to see blogs as one of the easiest thing to do online. Without much Ado, let’s proceed to hit the nail on the head.

WHAT ARE THE THINGS NEEDED TO START A BLOG?

There are three things you need to create a WordPress blog:

• A domain name (this will be the name and address of your blog (e.g thedecentworld.com)
• A web hosting account (this is where your website live on the internet)
• Your undivided attention for some minutes or hours.
Yes, you read it right. You can start a blog from scratch within few minutes, and we will walk you through the whole processes,.
In this full WordPress tutorial, I’ll be showing you;

 How to Register a free Domain Name 
 How to Choose the Best Web Hosting company.
 How to Install and Setup a WordPress Blog
 How to Change Your Blog Appearance.
 How to Write And Publish Your First And Future Blog Posts.
 How to Customize WordPress Blog with Plugins (Adding New Features).
 How to Add a Contact Form
 How to Setup Google Analytics Tracking
 How to Optimize Your Website for SEO
 How to Make Money From Your Blog

Ready? Let’s get started.

• For the sake of beginners, I’ll start by explaining some basic terms.
What is hosting? Hosting is simply a place where your website files and data’s are stored on the internet.

What is a domain? Just like your house address, a domain is your hosting address. A domain is an address that lead user’s to where your website files and data’s are stored on the internet (i.e hosting).

Now that you have known what a hosting and domain is, the next question running through your mind is “how do I get my hosting and domain ready”. Do not worry, we got you covered.

There are many hosting company available to choose from but before then, there are many factors to consider...

Read more here: https://www.thedecentworld.com/full-wordpress-tutorial-step-by-step-beginners-guide/

(1) (Reply)

5000 Bitcoin Giveaway From Tesla Tesla Live Convention About Giga Berlin Batter / Are You Having Problems Receiving Your Adsense Pin? Follow This To Verify In 15m / Link Building Services At Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.