Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo (20992 Views)

Oshiomhole In Vigorous Workout (Pictures) / What Is President Buhari Telling Oshiomhole In This Picture With Lyon? / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by Cajal(m): 8:54am On Jul 19, 2020
Jack500:

Definitely, Edo can't reach Lagos in d next 20 years.
Till Jesus comes sir
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by tesppidd: 8:54am On Jul 19, 2020
Jack500:

lol
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by UDUJ(m): 9:00am On Jul 19, 2020
simplyesther:
Its truly a last fight. Regardless of who wins, this is the last time they will have to face each other in an Edo election. Fight of a lifetime. For neutrals like us, Its going to be an interesting watch

I keep telling people this Edo election is presently the talk of the country because this election will show the path the future presidential and legislative elections will be in this country. It's a tug of war of superiority between the 2 biggest political parties in the country.

The election itself is bigger than Edo state. We all need to see the bigger picture
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by collins2good(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2020
tesppidd:
The irony of our politics.

The same APC that called Ize Iyanmu a thief are the ones glorifying him all over the place.

The same PDP that called Obaseki a cerficate forger and an incompetent governor are the ones glorifying him all over the place.

Edo is not Lagos, No Godfatherism in Lagos.

If Lagos with Godfatherism is New York then Edo without Godfatherism is Mumbai.
those blind pdp and APC supporters wont see this your comment, they will come here begining to shout edo is not lagos as if edo fit competite with lagos for anything. Edo have a long way to go
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by chukwuibuipob: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2020
cool EDO for IYANU wink cheesy cool
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by chukwuibuipob: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2020
cool IYANU ma sele
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by Lite50: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2020
well analysis
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by Austino50: 9:25am On Jul 19, 2020
The
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by Drakkernoir: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Nice article
The article was more of obaseki achievement and promises

I pray and hope he fulfill that of the esan....that the next governor would be from esan...
Time for those niggars to also rule...thier turn

But wait o. How i take read this thing from the beginning to the end....weeeeed

My brother i just asked myself the very same question?

Like did i just fucking read all that shit?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by Chelsealivepool: 9:50am On Jul 19, 2020
collins2good:
those blind pdp and APC supporters wont see this your comment, they will come here begining to shout edo is not lagos as if edo fit competite with lagos for anything. Edo have a long way to go
true talk and for me to support a politician in naija is no no but anything Godfatherism hate it......

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2020
Starlight10:
When it comes to state politics i think we should always sit back and allow the indigenous people of the state make their opinions and voices heard.
Most times we make party affiliation so important that we drown the voices of the people that will be affected most. Edo people i wish you well as you vote wisely.
The best comment...in my opinion.

Elections aren't won on the social media. Most of the people who would vote don't even belong here. Good luck edoites

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by YIladan228: 10:02am On Jul 19, 2020
We're watching, Battle of the titans.
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by ebuka440: 10:03am On Jul 19, 2020
What concerns IPOB with the reelection of Governor Godwin Obaseki. They are from the South east while Edo is in the South South.
Illiteracy is a disease. If care is not taking, I don't think that you even have a voter's card

quote author=Exclusive101 post=91861370]NL Ipob Igbos will not like this unbiased detail. They prefer to be told Obaseki will win every vote in every room n living in Edo not even ward. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by kelvobas: 10:06am On Jul 19, 2020
This unbiased article is so good that i read from line to line.

The fear i have for obaseki is that Apc will use those thugs obaseki frustracted to cause commotion through violence which will make result from some local govt inclusive .

Then ekiti and osun election drama will repeat its self

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by fergie001: 10:09am On Jul 19, 2020
Starlight10:
When it comes to state politics i think we should always sit back and allow the indigenous people of the state make their opinions and voices heard.
Most times we make party affiliation so important that we drown the voices of the people that will be affected most. Edo people i wish you well as you vote wisely.
I love this Comment.....
kiss kiss kiss

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by Gee64: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2020
I have mentioned it before on Nairaland and I am still insisting that Obaseki WILL emerge WINNER of the Gubernatorial election come September 19. It is a divine revelation. So, no weapon fashioned against Obaseki shall prosper in JESUS Name!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by pquaver(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2020
godgizzy:
Politics it's indeed a dirty venture, so after all the defamatory statement Oshiomole levelled against Ize Iyamu, he is now back again to defend him...

The masses should wisen up, this is an another looting trap
.. Did pdp through out 4year not tell us how evil and badly incompetent Obaseki government has been? So why are the supporting him now.. The masses should wise up it is another looting trap like that of igbenedion.. Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by DEmejioba1: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Nice article

I pray and hope he fulfill that of the esan....that the next governor would be from esan...

So by then,He would become what he is campaign against now godfatherism
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by morris477(m): 12:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
I will be there for Edo state election
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by Testimony1988(m): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
He fought against his political foes, that maybe used against him.
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by Austino50: 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2020
Exclusive101:
NL Ipob Igbos will not like this unbiased detail. They prefer to be told Obaseki will win every vote in every room n living in Edo not even ward.
you said it all, those guys are one way traffic, they are very easily deceived, even as they always like to deceive themselves with false hopes
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by Mars16(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2020
godgizzy:
Politics it's indeed a dirty venture, so after all the defamatory statement Oshiomole levelled against Ize Iyamu, he is now back again to defend him...

Thanks man,now Edo people have the opportunity to choose responsible and accountable governor,Edo people should leave on ground men and choose their mind a person who can deliver the dividend of true democracy before later we start to hear stories that touches if you know you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by brexit: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=godgizzy post=91863931]Politics it's indeed a dirty venture, so after all the defamatory statement Oshiomole levelled against Ize Iyamu, he is now back again to defend him...

The masses should wisen up, this is an another looting trap[I hate people being biased,have you forgotten what OBJ did to Atiku to the extent of including it in his book but he supported him during the last election, let us concentrate and bring ourselves out of poverty, politicians do not have the masses at heart, they will soon settle their differences allowing the poor to suffer
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by brexit: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2020
[I hate people being biased,have you forgotten what OBJ did to Atiku to the extent of including it in his book but he supported him during the last election, let us concentrate and bring ourselves out of poverty, politicians do not have the masses at heart, they will soon settle their differences allowing the poor to suffer
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by pseudaria: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Jack500:

Is it the useless Lagos I've been visiting for the last 7 yrs, oga shut up and stop defending mediocrity
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by zombieTRACKER: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
Jack500:

Hahaha
Zombies are grabbing at straws

Tinubu the bullion van Master can never smell Edo treasury... Lol
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by luluosas(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
My heart goes to Obaseki
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by kappGODSWILL(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Nice article

and after dis,u still get mind shout "no to godfatherism" u are what? U are a fooool, see how una dey deceive una selfs
Re: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole In Last Fight For Edo by kappGODSWILL(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
godgizzy:

i know right, politics is indeed a venture, was it not few months ago here pdp said obaseki was a failure?? Ansa dis question pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Us Where Recovered Loots Are - Sultan Of Sokoto Tells FG / Composition Of Tinubu’s Transition Committee In Order – Sulaiman / FG Ignores Niger Delta Avengers’ Warning, Repairs Damaged Pipelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.