Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:16 AM

Honda Civic 2004 Automatic To Manual Conversion - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Civic 2004 Automatic To Manual Conversion (704 Views)

Corolla 2004 Automatic. SOLD / Toyota Corolla 2004 Vs Honda Civic 2004 Which Is Better Overall? / Changing AC Compressor From Automatic To Manual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Civic 2004 Automatic To Manual Conversion by franklin93(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2020
Hello Guys,

Pls has anyone had an experience converting the 2004 Honda civic from Automatic Transmission to Manual transmission? I wish to do mine.

Anyone who has done it should kindly help me with the list of part used.

Thanks guys!
Re: Honda Civic 2004 Automatic To Manual Conversion by nurey(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2020
franklin93:
Hello Guys,

Pls has anyone had an experience converting the 2004 Honda civic from Automatic Transmission to Manual transmission? I wish to do mine.

Thanks guys!

Sell the Automatic and use the money buy one fitted with manual transmission. Both transmission are very popular for that model year
Re: Honda Civic 2004 Automatic To Manual Conversion by thebigkendo(m): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2020
franklin93:
Hello Guys,

Thanks guys!

Why are doing it?
Re: Honda Civic 2004 Automatic To Manual Conversion by ksmart027(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
What is the reason you want to convert, i drive the manual transmission and i prefer it to the auto. Stick to the advise above, sell the automatic and buy the manual.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Welcome Cityhood Back To Nairaland / Does Absence Of Catalyst In Car Result In Poor Fuel Economy / Please, How Reliable Is EOD Tokunbo V6..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.