Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. (44564 Views)

Human Rights Is The Best Answer To Marital Problems And Sexual Violence. / Is Sex Important To Marital Happiness? / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
dingbang:
Nice one. By the way, where is this usman dam located? Will like to propose to uyaiincomparabl there

LOL. Why there, though? What about the Eiffel Tower? wink

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
MJBOLT:
the lady is a nairalander grin

Yes, she is.
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Romanoff:

It is okay to think Men who kneel to propose are Simps, but what is not okay is to try to belittle men who choose to do.

When it is your turn, borrow a crane, Julius Berger has a lot of those, climb it so you can be high in the sky and the lady will be ant sized on the ground so you can propose.

No one will judge you if that's how you choose to do it.

Don't call my husband names cause he knelt and asked me to leave my single life behind to build a home with him.

Congratulations, young Lady. kiss

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Too lovely
Congrats tho
BTW
op,why u come fine pass your wife?
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Mayng01(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
You are finished

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Starz825(m): 3:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
MJBOLT:
I won't reveal her name grin

we already know...
Romanoff....her profile pics says it all

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
Awwwwwww beautiful! Congratulations!
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
MJBOLT:
I won't reveal her name grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by SweetCunt97(f): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
She's lucky to find a good man in this Abuja oo.

Most guys in Abj got complaints and stories at d tip of their tongues.. Always centered around lack of money

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Meedon: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She's lucky to find a good man in this Abuja oo. This one lost of them got stories at d tip of their tongue.

Yeah a lost of their
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by SweetCunt97(f): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Romanoff:

It is okay to think Men who kneel to propose are Simps, but what is not okay is to try to belittle men who choose to do.

When it is your turn, borrow a crane, Julius Berger has a lot of those, climb it so you can be high in the sky and the lady will be ant sized on the ground so you can propose.

No one will judge you if that's how you choose to do it.

Don't call my husband names cause he knelt and asked me to leave my single life behind to build a home with him.
Aaaawww, congratulations. Your hubby is a real man. Not all these ones bleating like underfed goats everyday here.

God bless your new home.

32 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Romanoff(f): 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Romanoff(f): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thank you

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Romanoff(f): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Aaaawww, congratulations. Your hubby is a real man. Not all these ones bleating like underfed goats everyday here.

God bless your new home.

I'm blessed to have him.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by dingbang(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

LOL. Why there, though? What about the Eiffel Tower? wink
lmao. First take yourself there cheesy

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by dingbang(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wait.. Is Romanoff the bride? grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by dingbang(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
Preshieben:
Too lovely
Congrats tho
BTW
op,why u come fine pass your wife?
you this girl again.. Why so insensible?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by MrSensor(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
archdon:
We were friends for years before we started dating in September 2019. I proposed on January 2020 and yesterday, she became the Mrs, AKA, Management.

Our journey in pictures.

Since we are both hikers, I proposed on a hike trail to Usman Dam.

The scenery is legendary.

Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
dingbang:
you this girl again.. Why so insensible?
that attention you're looking for...you won't get it from me undecided
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by dingbang(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Preshieben:
that attention you're looking for...you won't get it from me undecided
I don't mind spending time proving how insensible you are till you have sense. Because even if you had just an iota of sense, you would have ignored without quoting as you claimed you didn't want to give attention.

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
dingbang:
I don't mind spending time proving how insensible you are till you have sense. Because even if you had just an iota of sense, you would have ignored without quoting as you claimed you didn't want to give attention.

oh well
I wish you luck on that.
Happy Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Mstick: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
You're just a child but if you're older than 12 then you're just a big hopeless agbaya.

How hard is it to be happy for someone or keep it moving if you've nothing nice to say?!! Must you he goats on this forum always find something to bleat about?!

Clown.
francesco01:

ugly guys dey always dey loyal like mumu. see as him be like her slave.

18 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
dingbang:
lmao. First take yourself there cheesy

Lol. grin
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by dingbang(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Preshieben:
oh well
I wish you luck on that.
Happy Sunday.
happy Sunday darling. I am impressed at least you can greet. If you continue like this, sense will fall on you. cool

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by dingbang(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. grin
e shock you abi cheesy
Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by SweetCunt97(f): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
francesco01:

ugly guys dey always dey loyal like mumu. see as him be like her slave.
He's not ugly Mr Man.

15 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by SweetCunt97(f): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lalasticlala, see two nairalanders that met and got married.

For those wey feel say dem no fit meet person wey him screws complete for here

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by ThothHermes: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Happy married life. kiss

This one wey husband and wife dey Nairaland

Hmmm...

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by Liposure: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Opticbaby:
Truly, this is the best to marry, but the worst time to do wedding for those who are more interested in wedding than marriage, or who think wedding and marriage are synonymous (one and the same).
two plates of isi ewu for you abeg. You made a whole lot of sense. Your kind of woman is all i want in life

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by ThothHermes: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:

God bless your new home.
With this your username, you'll definitely attract the kind of man you deserve.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Journey To Marital Life, Covid 19 Style. by SweetCunt97(f): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
ThothHermes:
With this your username, you'll definitely attract the kind of man you deserve.
What kinda man do u think I deserve?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons / See The Lovely Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Talking (black is beautiful) / Have You Been Engaged, And Later Didn't Get Married? What Actually Went Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.