Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,549 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) (27262 Views)

Exclusive: Inside The Steamy Bedroom Scene Of Nollywood Stars Baba Rex And Onyin / I’ll like to meet The Sugar Daddy 'Bankrolling' my business — Ifu Ennada / "Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by LoveToRead: 8:57am On Jul 19, 2020
Hello friends. This version of the Sugar Mum came to my mind when I was initially writing the story. Then, I chose the option of writing the version that I wrote.

Now, I felt compelled to write this version. The two stories have similarities but they are not the same. The plots are different, and so are the motifs and endings.

Happy reading.

The Sugar Mum (The Steamy Version)

Love Toread

This is a story of love, betrayal, lust and vengeance. It is a story filled with intrigues and suspense

The story is protected by copyright.

The Sugar Mum (The Steamy Version) (c) 2020
Cover picture: courtesy, Pexels

All the characters and events are fiction. They do not in any way refer to anybody, dead or alive.

This story is dedicated to almighty God and to all who believe in faithfulness.

Chapter One
At about four o’clock, Edith called my line. I was about to start a Literature class when the call came through.

‘Hello, Edith. How are you?’ I greeted.

‘Fine. I just want to remind you about the programme starting in the church today. I hope you’ve not forgotten.’

I chuckled. ‘Oh, no. I won’t forget. Trust me, I’ll be there.’

‘That’s good. Okay, see you.’

‘Right, till then.’

I grinned to myself as she cut the line.

The church programme Edith invited me to was scheduled to start at six p.m., according to the flier she had given me. It was a three-day programme with some guest ministers expected. Miracles had been promised to happen.

I was determined to be there for a miracle that I very much desired.

After two years of graduating with a Second Class Upper degree in English language from a prestigious Nigerian university, I was yet to get a good job. I stayed with an uncle and his family at his two-bedroom apartment at Ikosi, Lagos and only managed to receive stipends from the evening coaching job I did at a tutorial center.

At thirty years old, I was looking forward to settling down soonest and starting my family. Enny, my girlfriend since my undergraduate years, was really supportive. She was a year younger but we had finished from the same university the same year.

Through connections, she had got a job in a federal establishment. Recently, she told me to speed up getting a job as her parents were on her neck to marry. They knew about me, but how would I be able to settle down without a (good) job?

I didn't want to lose Enny. She was a good lady. She had even boosted me financially on many occasions. So, you can see that for me to succeed in marrying her, I indeed needed a miracle.

At few minutes past five o’clock, I decided to call it a day at the tutorial center. The church was not far away, so I got to there about five thirty. I joined some church workers in arranging and dusting the chairs.

I actually had the intention of joining the work force in the church and had signaled my interest three weeks ago. When I told Edith, she was very pleased.

‘Good,’ she had said. ‘Join us in the vineyard of the Lord and see how fulfilling you will be.’

Edith was just a neighbor and a friend, so I saw her more as a sister. Concerning the church work force that I planned to join, it was a work that had no income or allowance attached to it; but which - I was told - had a lot of divine blessing.

I was informed that I would go through workers in training and be baptized before I could be fully integrated into the church workforce. I said no problem and had started the worker's training.

Few minutes after six, the praise worship started. From where I was, I could clearly see Edith, singing alongside other choristers. The event later progressed. It was an exciting programme as I joined others in praying that Holy Ghost fire should come down and consume all our enemies who did not wish us good.

At the end of Day 1 of the programme, Edith came to meet me.

‘So, how did you find the programme?’ she asked.

I smiled at her. ‘It was a great experience. Thanks for inviting me.’

‘Oh, you’re welcome. I hope you will attend the remaining days’ own.’

The Sugar Mum (The Steamy Version)

https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sugar_mum_the_steamy_version/35123

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by CasNova: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ride on. Welcome aboard.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by BigBasher: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nice
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by LoveToRead: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Edith came to meet me.

‘Sure.’

Indeed, I attended all the three-day programme.

At the end of it, I was surprised when the head of the usher came to inform me that the wife of our General Overseer would like to see me. I eagerly went to see the revered woman in the church office.

'I've noticed how fervent you're in serving God and working in the house of God,' she began.

'Thank you, ma'am', I said, giving her another bow.

'Can you give me your background? I mean, what did you study, and where do you work?'

I told her my educational background and my search for a good job. I also told her where I was currently earning stipends as a teacher in tutorial center; and how I wish I could get a much better offer.

She nodded. 'You have a bright future ahead of you, but you must be patient. I can say that God has good plans for you.'

She paused to assess my attentiveness. Then, she continued. 'Working for God doesn't seem to pay off financially, especially at the beginning.

However, in the long run, it pays off a lot. Can you work in the Lord's vineyard full time?'

I wasn't expecting that. What I had thought was she would ask for my c.v to connect me to a high corporate person for a big corporate job.

I stared for some seconds. She waited patiently. I surprised myself when I nodded and said I would be glad to work full time in the Lord's vineyard.

The woman smiled briefly and nodded.

'As I said, indeed, it pays to serve the Lord. Come to see me tomorrow morning in my office. I will give you the briefings. You'll function as the Church Administrator.'

I smiled. 'Thank you, madam, er mummy (people usually addressed her as 'mummy'),' I answered, genuinely gladdened.

On my way home, I wondered if that was God's way of answering my prayer.

Later in the day, when I told Enny about the offer on the phone, she appeared happy about it. I wasn't sure If I should be happy or not. I didn't even know the pay yet.

All my curiosities were satisfied the following morning when I reported at the church office. The madam was only there briefly but before she left, she showed me round the church premises and gave me a letter of employment, detailing my schedule of duties.

The money I would receive wasn't much, but I was encouraged to be diligent. I nodded. Right there I promised to do my best. As soon as madam left, I went to my small office to start the work.

In the next three weeks, I adjusted to my new work. The man of God himself, the general overseer was pleased with my performance. I was happy with myself too. I realized I was getting closer to God too. I was now part of all the weekly activities, the services and the vigils.

Edith was obviously pleased with my decision. She frequented my place now more than ever. Enny had met her on some occasions but I had allayed her fears about Edith.

She was just a friend and a neighbor, I had asserted.

From my perspective, Edith was building up a cozy relationship, despite telling her about my intention of settling down with Enny.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Awesome05: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ride on.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Zamar: 8:30am On Jul 20, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by BigBasher: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Missyajoke(f): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
What happened to literature section.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by BigBasher: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
Carry on

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by LoveToRead: 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
At the end of Day 1 of the programme, Edith came to meet me.

‘Sure.’

Indeed, I attended all the three-day programme. At the end of it, I was surprised when the head of the usher came to inform me that the wife of our General Overseer would like to see me. I eagerly went to see the revered woman in the church office.

'I've noticed how fervent you're in serving God and working in the house of God,' she began.

'Thank you, ma'am', I said, giving her another bow.

'Can you give me your background? I mean, what did you study, and where do you work?'

I told her my educational background and my search for a good job. I also told her where I was currently earning stipends as a teacher in tutorial center; and how I wish I could get a much better offer.

She nodded. 'You have a bright future ahead of you, but you must be patient. I can say that God has good plans for you.'

She paused to assess my attentiveness. Then, she continued. 'Working for God doesn't seem to pay off financially, especially at the beginning.

However, in the long run, it pays off a lot. Can you work in the Lord's vineyard full time?'

I wasn't expecting that. What I had thought was she would ask for my c.v to connect me to a high corporate person for a big corporate job.

I stared for some seconds. She waited patiently. I surprised myself when I nodded and said I would be glad to work full time in the Lord's vineyard.

The woman smiled briefly and nodded.

'As I said, indeed, it pays to serve the Lord. Come to see me tomorrow morning in my office. I will give you the briefings. You'll function as the Church Administrator.'

I smiled. 'Thank you, madam, er mummy (people usually addressed her as 'mummy'),' I answered, genuinely gladdened.

On my way home, I wondered if that was God's way of answering my prayer.

Later in the day, when I told Enny about the offer on the phone, she appeared happy about it. I wasn't sure If I should be happy or not. I didn't even know the pay yet.

All my curiosities were satisfied the following morning when I reported at the church office. The madam was only there briefly but before she left, she showed me round the church premises and gave me a letter of employment, detailing my schedule of duties.

The money I would receive wasn't much, but I was encouraged to be diligent. I nodded. Right there I promised to do my best. As soon as madam left, I went to my small office to start the work.

In the next three weeks, I adjusted to my new work. The man of God himself, the general overseer was pleased with my performance. I was happy with myself too. I realized I was getting closer to God too. I was now part of all the weekly activities, the services and the vigils.

Edith was obviously pleased with my decision. She frequented my place now more than ever. Enny had met her on some occasions but I had allayed her fears about Edith. She was just a friend and a neighbor, I had asserted.

From my perspective, Edith was building up a cozy relationship, despite telling her about my intention of settling down with Enny. I might be wrong but that was the impression I had. One evening, I was at home relaxing when Edith popped in.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by CasNova: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Thumb up.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by ThrillPlus: 6:55am On Jul 21, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by BigBasher: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2020
Nice one.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Zamar: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
Interesting
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by BigBasher: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
More
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by LoveToRead: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2020
BigBasher:
Nice one.

BigBasher:
More

Thanks
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by CasNova: 9:50am On Jul 22, 2020
Ride on.
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by FairCritic(m): 7:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by LoveToRead: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2020
From my perspective, Edith was building up a cozy relationship, despite telling her about my intention of settling down with Enny. I might be wrong but that was the impression I had. One evening, I was at home relaxing when Edith popped in.

‘Alex, how are you?’ she greeted.

‘I’m fine, Edith. How’re you too?’

‘Fine. How is the church administration going on?’

‘All is fine.’

I was in my room and was only clad in boxer and t-shirt. ‘Maybe we should go to the sitting-room,’ I suggested.

Edith sat on the edge of my bed and pretended that she did not hear what I said. ‘I’ve got another job,’ she announced.

‘Really? Where?”

She smiled at me. ‘I’ve just been employed as a sales lady at Dangote sugar.’

I smiled back. ‘Oh, that’s surely good news. Congrats, Edith.’

I had heard a lot about the said company and I could say that her pay must be good, even before she told me.

‘I’m sure the pay is much better than where you worked last."

She smiled again. ‘Of course. It doubles it. Besides, there will be some other side benefits.’

I nodded. ‘It’s good to hear that. Once again, congratulations.’

She suddenly stopped smiling and frowned. ‘I expect a better congratulation,’ she said.

I looked at her in askance. ‘How?’

‘Such as giving me a hug.’

It was my turn to smile. Surely, there was no harm in that, was there? I stood up, moved a bit closer to her and spread out my hands. She stood up too, moved to me and willingly gave in to my offer of embrace.

I wrapped my arms around her. I was surprised to find my heart beating fast. I could feel the hardness of the cups of her bra on my chest. It was supposed to be a brief embrace, but it lingered on as she clung on to me.

After some seconds, I finally found the will to disengage from the embrace.

‘Well, I suppose that’s a better way of felicitating with you,’ I said.

‘No, there’s a better way.’

I was surprised to hear that. ‘What?’

Without an inkling of what was coming, Edith brought her lips to mine and gave a close kiss. I was thrown off guard and could not react immediately. Again, after some seconds, I stopped the act.

‘We are not supposed to do that,’ I said, short of breath.

“And why not?’

I shook my head. ‘What do you mean, why not?’

Her answer was to bring her lips again. It took some will and strength from me before I could stop her. Unfortunately, the stoppage was only momentary as she seemed determined.

When the kiss came the third time, my resistance was ineffective. I yielded to her overture.

I knew I shouldn’t have given in to her. Perhaps, I was weak or just lacked a strong will. Despite remembering Enny and the feeling of disenchantment my action would bring, I found my right hand moving up to Edith’s bust and caressing her boobs.

She encouraged the whole thing. Within minutes, we stripped naked and committed lustfulness.

It was after the whole act I felt disgusted with myself.

‘Oh God, we shouldn’t have done that, Edith,’ I said almost in whispers.

She winked at me as she dressed up. Of course, she appeared not to have any regret about the whole thing.

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by CasNova: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2020
Nice one

cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by SolaRaphael: 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
Interesting
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by tonysunkan: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nice one
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Zamar: 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
More
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by BigBasher: 8:09am On Jul 26, 2020
Interesting
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by LoveToRead: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
She encouraged the whole thing. Within minutes, we stripped naked and committed lustfulness. It was after the whole act I felt disgusted with myself.

‘Oh God, we shouldn’t have done that, Edith,’ I said almost in whispers.

She winked at me as she dressed up. Of course, she appeared not to have any regret about the whole thing.

I was full of guilt but tried to be a man, at least in her presence. After she left, I vowed to myself never to entertain her in my room again.

Three months after the intimate affair with Edith, I was able to prevent the reoccurrence of that lustful incident. I always met with her in the sitting-room and refused the temptation of taking her to my bedroom.

In the church, I had become very familiar with all the minsters, the ushers, choristers and many church members. I went to church virtually every day, including Saturdays as the choir members would be having their practice.

Edith too was always around for practice, but I was able to make everything formal.

As usual, this Saturday, the choir, who were mostly ladies, was having their rehearsals. I loitered around, moving from one part of the church to another.

Just then, the horn of a car was blared at the gate of the church. I quickly went to the gate. A white Lexus jeep was there, and behind the wheel was Madam Bimpe Da Rocha.

I moved towards the side of the car. She stopped the engine and came out.

'Good evening, ma'am,' I greeted, giving an obeisance.

'Good evening, Alex. Has Sophia, my daughter come around?' she asked.

'Yes, ma'am. She's with the choir.'

'Please call her for me.'

I nodded and set off. Madam Bimpe Da Rocha was a very respectable member of our church. She was a member of many committees including the Building and Welfare committees. She was someone not to be undermined.

I called the attention of Sophia. I stood by the gate while mother and daughter talked in low tunes by the car. Sophia soon left to rejoin the rehearsals.

'Ehn, Alex, I want to see you,' the important-looking woman said.

I moved a bit towards the madam. 'Yes, ma'am.'

'I understand you used to teach English in a tutorial center before you became the church administrator.'

I briefly wondered how she got to know that. 'Yes, yes, ma'am.'

'Good. I want you to be taking Sophia in home lessons. It will be in the evening and it will not affect the church administration work. She'll soon write her GCE, and she'll be writing UTME next year. I want you to be coaching her, even if it is twice a week.'

I nodded. 'That will be no problem, ma'am.'

'What days and time will you be coming? When will you start?'

'Well, I ... '

'Start on Monday,' she interjected. 'There is no mid-week service on Mondays, so that day should not be a problem. I'll pay you sixty thousand naira per month, to start with.

'Get our house address from Sophia, I've already discussed the matter with her. You will take her between five and seven p.m. See you.'
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by CasNova: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2020
Nice update
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Zamar: 8:34am On Jul 27, 2020
Interesting
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by UltimateSpice: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
Interesting update
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by BigBasher: 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2020
More
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by yuswrld20(m): 12:13am On Jul 28, 2020
more updates
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by Zamar: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2020
More
Re: The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) by LoveToRead: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2020
I briefly wondered how she got to know that. 'Yes, yes, ma'am.'

'Good. I want you to be taking Sophia in home lessons. It will be in the evening and it will not affect the church administration work. She'll soon write her GCE, and she'll be writing UTME next year. I want you to be coaching her, even if it is twice a week.'

I nodded. 'That will be no problem, ma'am.'

'What days and time will you be coming? When will you start?'

'Well, I ... '

'Start on Monday,' she interjected. 'There is no mid-week service on Mondays, so that day should not be a problem. I'll pay you sixty thousand naira per month, to start with. Get our house address from Sophia, I've already discussed the matter with her. You will take her between five and seven p.m. See you.'

I was visibly pleased. 'Thank you, ma'am. It's a pleasure ma'am.'

With that, the glib-talking woman entered her car and drove off.

I watched as the car moved out of sight. I whistled to myself. What madam was offering me, when added to what the church was paying, was certainly worthwhile. With it, I could plan and do something meaningful with my life.

After their rehearsals, I went to meet Sophia.

'Your mum said I should get the house address from you,' I told her.

'Yeah, I know.' She brought out a jotter she had in her handbag, wrote briefly on a sheet, tore the sheet off and handed it to me.

'Here, that's the address. The telephone number underneath is mine, in case you miss your way.'

'Thanks. She said I'm to start on Monday.'

'Yeah.'

I nodded. 'Alright.'

On Monday evening, I took a bike to the address given to me. There was no way I would have missed the place as it was well-known to all okada riders in my area. Besides, Magodo G.R.A was an area reserved for the rich. The building was grand. I pressed the bell by the giant iron-gate. A uniformed security guard emerged from the house.

'Yes? What do you want?'

'I'm Alex. Madam is expecting me. I'm the new lesson teacher for Sophia.'

The guy nodded and opened the side gate for me. He must have been told about me. I was awed by the sight of what I saw. The interior of the mansion was grander than the exterior. The Da Rochas surely lived big. I had heard a lot about the family, since I became the Church Administrator.

Bibire Da Rocha, the patriarch, died in his private plane crash the previous year. He was an international business man reputed to be worth billions of naira. His most notable business was oil and gas. He was no more, but his wife was holding forte for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adeyinka Alaseyori Celebrates Tope Alabi's 51st Birthday After Criticizing Her / Ini Edo- Before & After Makeup Pictures / Eve Esin Shaves Hair For A Movie Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.