Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

In Search Of Self - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Search Of Self (1361 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Gift Of OPM In Search Of Parents Of Late Deborah Samuel / The Many Problems Of Self Acclaimed Prophet Shepherd Bushiri / Catholic Priest Shocked As Soldiers Storm His House In Search Of Weapons acco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Search Of Self by Dtruthspeaker: 7:05am On Jul 31, 2020
It Is Written
"the way of man is not in himself; It is not in man who walks, to direct his own steps"Jeremiah 10:23
Re: In Search Of Self by Dtruthspeaker: 7:22am On Jul 31, 2020
"Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?" Proverbs 20:24
Re: In Search Of Self by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:11am On Jul 31, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:
It Is Written
"the way of man is not in himself; It is not in man who walks, to direct his own steps"Jeremiah 10:23

Maximus69, can you see the aspect that would interest jw?

Saw an awake magazine titled" Are You in Control of Your Life?". It has a picture of a man paddling canoe, amidst water storm, toward something like cliff.

Can you help us with Bible perspective of 'oneself'?
Re: In Search Of Self by Dtruthspeaker: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2020
FOLYKAZE:

Maximus69, can you see the aspect that would interest jw?

Saw an awake magazine titled" Are You in Control of Your Life?". It has a picture of a man paddling canoe, amidst water storm, toward something like cliff.

Can you help us with Bible perspective of 'oneself'?

With humility and respect to you do I say I can and I do wish to.

What our Lord God is teaching us in the Bible is to know that First, A Creator Puts His creations were He Desires His creation to be, According to the Good Plan that the Creator has in His mind (like most cars put their engines in front of the car while in Volkswagen Beetle, it is placed at the back, in boats it is also at the back, as their creators made them)

Are you with me so far and is there any question here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday ₦5k Giveaways. / What Can You Say About What Pastor Kumuyi Is Doing? / ❤️ NO Sex In Heaven Because " God's Right Hand Are Pleasures Forever More"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.