Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:32 PM

Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) (70916 Views)

Mother & Son NYSC Photos (Before & After) / Corper Sends His NYSC Photos To His Father, See His Epic Reply 'Buy Nice Pant' / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
/
She don use her hand buy enemies.

Make she dey watch her drinks and food after this.

Celebrating success in Nigeria is dangerous sometimes.
/
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by EngrVin: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Na them be this... Another fish seller

Hisduchess:
The highest number of haters exist in nairaland forum.y'all should be happy for someone nah so that better stuffs go come Una way.not all women are hoes,a lot of us women are legit hustlers who love good things and are working off their a*s to have it legitimately.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Ayomosix(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Scatterscatter:
I'm happy for her and how she got the money to buy the car is not my business.

I just need her to know buying a car isn't an achievement and she shouldn't think she has arrived.

TIRI GBOSA FOR U. U KNOW WHAT AM THINKING
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by izubext007: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
this is the kind of woman the Holy Bible is referring to as a vetouse woman. congrats my dear.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by MrPaul2: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Scatterscatter:
I'm happy for her and how she got the money to buy the car is not my business.

I just need her to know buying a car isn't an achievement and she shouldn't think she has arrived.
grin grin grin I know those that always talk like this grin no hope for bicycle yet just thinking aloud shall
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by bigcee(m): 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lawdis:
....which type of fish?

fisi or fish

Me rushing to check my fishnet too

grin grin
lwkmd grin

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Sanishu: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Olosho talk say she be fish seller,
Mumu she no even buy car that she will be using to distribute fish.
Yahoo Yahoo fish seller.
How will u convince us now that it's only fish you are selling
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
So the first thought that came into her mind was to buy a car? my former landlord owns 46 houses but still gets the bus and trains to work anyway, what do i know? i cannot even afford a car myself. lipsrsealed
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by nnamdi640: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
Fans of vanity up vanity will not see this one now.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
frubben:
you are arguing with someone who is preparing for jamb lwkmd

I had to enlighten him
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
bergs2:

Tell me the truth, have u bought a car?
If yes, why?
UK no be naija!

I bought my first car out of necessity & I never saw it as a big deal because it isn't!

UK no be Naija na why Naija people go always dey waste money wey dem no get on wetin dem no need, just impress people wey no care!
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Scatterscatter(m): 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
MrPaul2:

grin grin grin I know those that always talk like this grin no hope for bicycle yet just thinking aloud shall

Then just keep thinking, it will help you in life

1 Like

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by bergs2: 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Scatterscatter:

I bought my first car out of necessity & I never saw it as a big deal because it isn't!

UK no be Naija na why Naija people go always dey waste money wey dem no get on wetin dem no need, just impress people wey no care!

And who told u she hasn't need for the car?
Nawaaoooo!
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Carter4luv(m): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
fish seller my mother would have bought cars build a house years back cux she sold fish for more dan a decade

1 Like

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by millionboi2: 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nbotee:
Madam calm down... We all know d fish U sold to buy dat car and na Abuja U dey sef.. U don turn motivational speaker. Considering it sometimes smells like fish, U technically sold fish
under smells fish b4 d car came
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by CzarChris(m): 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
vivalavida:
Maybe she is selling fish in the class of sharks, dolphins and maybe Whales
grin grin grin
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:11am On Jul 20, 2020
gentle136:
Really? Oga abeg explain d kind of fish to us.
d down below cool

1 Like

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by sylve11: 12:41am On Jul 20, 2020
Nbotee:
Madam calm down... We all know d fish U sold to buy dat car and na Abuja U dey sef.. U don turn motivational speaker. Considering it sometimes smells like fish, U technically sold fish

Na wa o... shocked cool
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by uvie66: 12:54am On Jul 20, 2020
Scatterscatter:

It isn't!

You can't tell me you need to own a car to be termed successful. The poverty & lack of basic amenities/infrastructure has reduced us to celebrate basic necessities of life.

Do you think someone in the UK will celebrate buying a regular car?

You don't even need a car in sucj clime because their transportation system is close to perfect!
True talk, Gbam...me na bicycle I dey ride go work.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by enonche85(m): 12:59am On Jul 20, 2020
gentle136:
Really? Oga abeg explain d kind of fish to us.

This kyn fish. grin

1 Like

Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Engrkingsley(m): 6:16am On Jul 20, 2020
ExAngel007:

A fish seller bought herself a car to celebrate passing out from NYSC.

Sharing photos of her new car and her NYSC discharge certificate, Paschaline Bernard Ifeoma said she is an "ordinary corper" but she didn't "sit around waiting for the government's miserable 19,800 allowance".

She said she was a fish seller, farmer and a film maker while also serving the nation. She added that passing out from NYSC is not a "next phase" for her because she has already witnessed her next phase.

See below.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4604736719540200&id=100000117520261

Awon motivational speaker.. Jus shut up and sell.ur fish in silence!!!...no b only fish na okporoko....olosho!!!..u want to make some innocent girls fall into depression!!!
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Nackzy: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2020
Officialgarri:

Oga, it's a step to arriving
your mentality sef for this nairaland don tire me, so car Naa everything for you just like Iphone 11 pro Max go be everything for you too...
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by mosesjida(m): 8:07am On Jul 20, 2020
Is owning a car a major achievement
wow
misplaced priorities to me..U didn't land a deal nor a house or land so what all this about
quote all u want but buying a car isn't an achievement
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2020
When u work hard and systematically u can achieve anything. Kudos to her
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by abimic(m): 8:57am On Jul 20, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
She wise so

After all her Hussle, her first investment is on a car

SMH
As in.. I no understand sef, na girl nah... Car na wetin dey necessary for the city she's in and even Lagos. Just that car no get value wey dey appreciate, moreover cars are even affordable and cheap. One of the biggest assets still is owning a house, she's still a young girl, cars would still be a fancy to her.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Alaganature(m): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2020
For her mind we be mugu abi? fish seller lol
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Bryan88(m): 10:51am On Jul 20, 2020
Abuja babe corper buys a car by sellin fish? Tell that to your ancestors...see eeh, no b jealousy or anytin o but i can bet my balls on this one, no be fish selling buy this car. i be ABJ dude and we knw how things gets down here. so stop tellin me nonsense!
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by BluntNigerian: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2020
EbukaHades10:
33k now. During their time, it was 19,800
Please, when exactly were you referring to?
She made the post on 17th July 2020..
She doesn't even know that allawee had increased. And that was because she had other fish which she was selling.
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by OnyesomJ(m): 12:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Why people like to Dey take paracetamol onto Person Headache, na her fish she sell Watin una Dey complain for sef angry grin
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Frenzy01(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nbotee:

Mad oo grin
Nbotee:

Mad oo
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 3:45am On Jul 21, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Please, when exactly were you referring to?
She made the post on 17th July 2020..
She doesn't even know that allawee had increased. And that was because she had other fish which she was selling.
The current batch (2020) were the first to receive (don't know if the previous batches collected 33k also)
Re: Fish Seller Buys A Car As She Completes Her NYSC (photos) by Blackingold147: 5:58am On Jul 21, 2020
hmm, something is fishy �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corper Gets Classroom As His Accommodation (photo) / Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) / Corper Who Donated Classroom Seats In Buhari's Hometwn Pictured In A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.