Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? (34843 Views)

"Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / Should I Bleach My Skin Or Ladies Is This Fine? (photo) / Do Girls Or Ladies Masturbate ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by Chudivictor(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Depends on your definition of "Move on" grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by rastaLivity: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Broke up with my girl last Tuesday, she told me she was gonna commit suicide that night, that I should get ready to hear about her death the next day. Girls eeh.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
undecided
Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by flyingpig: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sweettea9:
Hard to believe
But girls do I have many reasons to back up my claim!
huh
Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by Kemimarch16(f): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by tesppidd: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
The girl if she's very beautiful.

The guy if he's loaded with cash.

Both if they are both of the above.

Neither if she's worwor and he broke.

9 Likes

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by danielbello(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ladies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by adubam(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Babanlagenius:
She was more emotionally attached to me. As in she used to call me more than I did. She didn't sleep without talking to me and more often than not she would ask me to send her voice notes on WhatsApp even after our convno before going to bed. I felt the love within and without. She showed me so much love and made me to have extra focus in live because she was in full support of everything I was doing.

She saved money from work to buy me gifts. She was down to earth. She always give guys my number when they asked for hers. I was only bothered that she was 26years and just maybe the pressure of getting married was there. I sensed her mood swings expecially on Saturdays. I left her way back in 2019 because I couldn't secure a job for myself and needed to give her a better life by giving some other guy a chance to get married to her quickly.

Speaking of beauty, she is the most beautiful lady I have ever dated. As a matter of fact the first thing I asked her on our first date was

DON'T YOU THINK YOU ARE TOO MUCH FOR ME?

Now that I am stable to an extent all I could think of is this lady. I just don't know how she managed to forget about me. I'm even afraid of contacting her cause I don't want to hear that someone else is presently digging that hole and probably about to get married as well.

After you have destroyed her life u decided to leave. Sinners are there own worst enemies. God has said flee fornication you guys say no.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by Birdeyeview: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
It is relative and depends on the level of love one place on the relationship.
As a Lady, if I'm not really into you anymore but we are still in a relationship and you end up breaking up with me, I'll move on faster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by ednut1(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guys ni o

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by guru90: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
Real men... No send.

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
man naw

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by flyingpig: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Babanlagenius:
She was more emotionally attached to me. As in she used to call me more than I did. She didn't sleep without talking to me and more often than not she would ask me to send her voice notes on WhatsApp even after our convno before going to bed. I felt the love within and without. She showed me so much love and made me to have extra focus in live because she was in full support of everything I was doing.

She saved money from work to buy me gifts. She was down to earth. She always give guys my number when they asked for hers. I was only bothered that she was 26years and just maybe the pressure of getting married was there. I sensed her mood swings expecially on Saturdays. I left her way back in 2019 because I couldn't secure a job for myself and needed to give her a better life by giving some other guy a chance to get married to her quickly.

Speaking of beauty, she is the most beautiful lady I have ever dated. As a matter of fact the first thing I asked her on our first date was

DON'T YOU THINK YOU ARE TOO MUCH FOR ME?

Now that I am stable to an extent all I could think of is this lady. I just don't know how she managed to forget about me. I'm even afraid of contacting her cause I don't want to hear that someone else is presently digging that hole and probably about to get married as well.

Same position I am in with my current gf. Exactly how your ex is, no difference in anyway. Extremely beautiful, loves me billion times than I love her. Do all those things your did. But very expectant of marriage whereas I'm not even close to financially stable and I'm thinking of moving her on. So i can settle my little brothers, establish myself before getting a wife.

Don't know if I'll regret moving her on for someone more ready for marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by merieam16(f): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
d person in love most or d person benefitin
Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by utenwuson: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
tayooluwole:
The biggest mistakes any guy can make is to ever think any lady can not do without them... You see ladies ehn, once they move on,,,they dust their past behind them and never looked back in most cases. Lady is only attached to a guy for just the moment it last and not beyond,,,all other things being equal
you don't know or heard of Okafors law then..... Read about it

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by Ernestforyou: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ladies moves on easily,infact they can get ten toasters same day you end the relationship but it might takes guys years before you get another girl.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by martyns303(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
largely depends on the situation. but generally speaking I think ladies, guys can form tough but underneath all that is pain, been there, still there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by GboyegaD(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
The uncommitted one in the relationship.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by Reex12(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
space booked
Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by sureinfo: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Anyone of them, moving on depends on the person in question, whoever is hurt more tend to move on slower than the other
Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by Jh0wsef(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Oboy.
Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by pansophist(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
The individual that loved the most move on the least.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
tayooluwole:
The biggest mistakes any guy can make is to ever think any lady can not do without them... You see ladies ehn, once they move on,,,they dust their past behind them and never looked back in most cases. Lady is only attached to a guy for just the moment it last and not beyond,,,all other things being equal
This is totally false!

That she stopped calling doesn’t mean she moved on. Try blocking a lady after a perhaps messy break up. Few months from that when all is calm she’ll beg u to at least unblock her. Unless she was never emotionally involved with u.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guys move on easily with the speed of light, what are you telling me

1 Like

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by Enemyofpeace: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
boat of them move on easily. It all depends on the kind of car or Okada they entered to go their different directions

5 Likes

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by controlaltdeleat: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
You can't say who actually move on cos there are many be it man or woman who are married and still have not moved on but to the world believe they have. But the fact is no one actually move on if truly you were in love you only cover the wound and learn to live with it and at some point it becomes a norm.

15 Likes

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by vickydevoka(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ladies move on easily without looking back. Many guys do miss their ex

3 Likes

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by Crownbefitsme(f): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
gunners160:
Na thunder go fire u. U had such a loving gf yet you broke her heart. You thought she can't live without you but shame catch u she survived and acted like u never existed. Whoa, Mr Indispensable hope u don win award
I tire
Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guy you're suffering from a plethora of issues.
Low self esteem as one of them.

I noticed a lot of guys get easily intimidated.
So they tuck tail and run, right after making one very comfortable with and in love with them.
She loved you but you were too weak.
Please don't go after her. You clearly DO NOT deserve her heart.
Go, heal your esteem.

12 Likes

Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by engrchykae(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The thing is women are emotionally traumatized at the beginning of every break up but after some time na we real niggarrrs dey suffer am

At first we real niggarrrs go dey feel like a boss

And the woman go dey cry

But in a couple of months ehnnnnn..... those ladies will be emotionally strong
very true
Re: Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? by vickydevoka(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ladies move on easily without looking back. Many guys do miss their ex especially de nacking part

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl / There Is Difference Between Olosho, Runs Girl & Ashawo.. Picx Added / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.