Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Want To Start Recharge Card Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Start Recharge Card Biz (390 Views)

Easy Step By Step On How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / Easy Way On How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Start Recharge Card Biz by softworldsystem(m): 10:26am On Jul 19, 2020
Do you want to start recharge card printing business and dont have much to invest?

Here is the bitter truth...

In my area there is this guy that sell @ wholesale where i was buying little quantity to resell

i started with #5000 and for a 5k investment my gain is 25 naira

the taught of printing it myself came in and in research i came accross several articles and after proper investigation of all who claimed to be pro i ventured in this was how it goesp

bought software and activation @9k then i discovered the epin pelrices was a bit high, then moved to another dealer which offer lesser price but one must subscribe to order from them since the software is from another subscriber @2k
now the epins are mtn 96.6 for 100 voucher
u will need to buy paper , refil your printers toner and then distribution cost

conclusion,

if you dont have much capital to go into this business please locate a distributor in your area and buy from them

some distributors sells @ 97.5 while some dealera sells @ 96.6 differences is 0.9k it worth the stress only if you have huge caputal

if you want the dealers info you can pm me of course it is NOT FREE

if you also want to buy vouchers in bulk i can securely create the pdf file for you at 98.0/100 mtn meaning u dont need software or pin dealers

contact for other network prices

you can as well order for the universal software at a discounted price

1 Like

Re: Want To Start Recharge Card Biz by achalugo1(f): 5:16pm On May 01, 2021
I mistakenly recharged 15k card mtn. I want to sell. WhatsApp 09042914261 [
quote author=softworldsystem post=91866943]Do you want to start recharge card printing business and dont have much to invest?

Here is the bitter truth...

In my area there is this guy that sell @ wholesale where i was buying little quantity to resell

i started with #5000 and for a 5k investment my gain is 25 naira

the taught of printing it myself came in and in research i came accross several articles and after proper investigation of all who claimed to be pro i ventured in this was how it goesp

bought software and activation @9k then i discovered the epin pelrices was a bit high, then moved to another dealer which offer lesser price but one must subscribe to order from them since the software is from another subscriber @2k
now the epins are mtn 96.6 for 100 voucher
u will need to buy paper , refil your printers toner and then distribution cost

conclusion,

if you dont have much capital to go into this business please locate a distributor in your area and buy from them

some distributors sells @ 97.5 while some dealera sells @ 96.6 differences is 0.9k it worth the stress only if you have huge caputal

if you want the dealers info you can pm me of course it is NOT FREE

if you also want to buy vouchers in bulk i can securely create the pdf file for you at 98.0/100 mtn meaning u dont need software or pin dealers

contact for other network prices

you can as well order for the universal software at a discounted price[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Face Shield, Massive Price Slash(N350) / Empowerment Program (120000 Naira Monthly For Life) / BE PART OF A CRYPTO CURRENCY PROJECT AND GET REWARDED FREE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.