Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

6 Secrete Women Keep From Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Secrete Women Keep From Men (605 Views)

But Why Do Women Keep Calling Me Daddy!! / Women Keep Looking At Me In Public / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Secrete Women Keep From Men by Jacuzzi55(f): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2020
Some believe that divulging every detail equals a healthier union. Is this true?

Women are the most transparent ones and most times they have nothing to hide, which is why women are known not to be able to keep any secrets. But the fact is the most garrulous of all still keep some secret let's take a look at the top five secrets average women keep.

5. Beauty Salon Service

Most women aren't honest when it comes to disclosing the number of treatments and services they take from beauty salons to maintain their look.

Because in real life the lesser people know about these the more they admire your beauty.

4. Her Crush

Women will never tell you they have someone else they are crushing on - even if innocent. They believe keeping this fact will make you love them more with the believe that you mean everything to them but deep down they are crushing on someone else.

As a guy will you be happy to know that your girl is crushing on one of your friends?

3. How They Spend Their Money

Women don't like to discuss how they spend their money but want to know how the guys money is faring. I think it due to the culture that men are providers.

Truthfully, guys don't actually love seeing the lady spending for the family because they know it is their responsibility. Men get prestige from making money while women get prestige from spending money.

2. What They Feel About Your Family

You think your lady loves all your family members because she says that? Then you are deceiving yourself because you don't love all her family members too. Women know telling their spouse about their personal dislike of a particular family member can create a hole in the marriage. So they stay off that zone

2. They want their men to take charge

Seldom uttered, one of the best-kept wife secrets pertains to their desire of seeing their men take the initiative in making plans, scheduling holidays, or buying home stuff without being reminded thrice. They want you to be in charge. Being in charge doesn't mean beating them o.

1. She’ll Never Talk About Her Jealousy

Chai! Women are jealous! But they will never admit that what they feel is jealousy if when they know it. It is like their secret code. They see you calling another woman while you are with them, they get jealous. I believe it part of their Insecurity.

The funniest thing about women jealousy is that, jealousy is the only secret that anyone can figure out even when a woman is denying it.
Re: 6 Secrete Women Keep From Men by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 04, 2020
Jacuzzi55:
Some believe that divulging every detail equals a healthier union. Is this true?

Women are the most transparent ones and most times they have nothing to hide, which is why women are known not to be able to keep any secrets. But the fact is the most garrulous of all still keep some secret let's take a look at the top five secrets average women keep.

5. Beauty Salon Service

Most women aren't honest when it comes to disclosing the number of treatments and services they take from beauty salons to maintain their look.

Because in real life the lesser people know about these the more they admire your beauty.

4. Her Crush

Women will never tell you they have someone else they are crushing on - even if innocent. They believe keeping this fact will make you love them more with the believe that you mean everything to them but deep down they are crushing on someone else.

As a guy will you be happy to know that your girl is crushing on one of your friends?

3. How They Spend Their Money

Women don't like to discuss how they spend their money but want to know how the guys money is faring. I think it due to the culture that men are providers.

Truthfully, guys don't actually love seeing the lady spending for the family because they know it is their responsibility. Men get prestige from making money while women get prestige from spending money.

2. What They Feel About Your Family

You think your lady loves all your family members because she says that? Then you are deceiving yourself because you don't love all her family members too. Women know telling their spouse about their personal dislike of a particular family member can create a hole in the marriage. So they stay off that zone

2. They want their men to take charge

Seldom uttered, one of the best-kept wife secrets pertains to their desire of seeing their men take the initiative in making plans, scheduling holidays, or buying home stuff without being reminded thrice. They want you to be in charge. Being in charge doesn't mean beating them o.

1. She’ll Never Talk About Her Jealousy

Chai! Women are jealous! But they will never admit that what they feel is jealousy if when they know it. It is like their secret code. They see you calling another woman while you are with them, they get jealous. I believe it part of their Insecurity.

The funniest thing about women jealousy is that, jealousy is the only secret that anyone can figure out even when a woman is denying it.

I tell my man everything. I told him I think his friend is good looking. He knows I'd never ever do anything to hurt him so I can tell him truths. I also tell him when I get jelous. He tells me everything too. I Think it depends on the couple's relationship how n what they can confide honestly in each other

(1) (Reply)

Hypergamy: Women Don't Date Down Financially And In Lifestyle(facts) / / What Are Some Of The Most Mind-blowing Facts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.