Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank (3237 Views)

Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? / Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help / Difference Between A Third Party Employee And A Full Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank by adesbaba: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Holla!!!

Can an outsourced staff of 2 years in a Commercial bank, apply to another another commercial Bank as a core staff......if yes,kindly share your experience...
Re: Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank by kkkp: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
adesbaba:
Holla!!!

Can an outsourced staff of 2 years in a Commercial bank, apply to another another commercial Bank as a core staff......if yes,kindly share your experience...
yes na. It depends on the requirements
Re: Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank by adesbaba: 2:23am On Jul 26, 2020
Do you know anyone that has experienced this
Re: Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank by DivineKayy(m): 6:29am On Jul 26, 2020
Perhaps not as an experienced hire... As a graduate/management trainee/roles they doesn't require experience YES. Your experience as non-core staff "might" not count at first in terms of negotiating for better offers but sure the skills are there. Therefore, you might have to settle for a GT/MT/entry level role first(if age is still on your side). Once you become a core staff and you wanna move again, you would be in a better position to negotiate and even the years as non-core would then count.

1 Like

Re: Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank by DivineKayy(m): 6:35am On Jul 26, 2020
Well i have seen a few cases though... Especially for newly approved deposit money banks. They took lot of non-core staff as core staff when they started operations.

1 Like

Re: Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank by adesbaba: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
Oh that's great... Please in case there is an open ,kindly do well to drop a link sir
Re: Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank by Generaloluseye: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Very possible. My friend went to one of the newly licensed commercial Bank as a contract staff and he was given ET. He had 4 years of marketing Experience before. Another former colleague got that too though in compliance department. Most times they give you ET rank as you can't negotiate because of the contract issue. However with favour and connect you can get ABO depending on years of experience.
Re: Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank by adesbaba: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Generaloluseye:
Very possible. My friend went to one of the newly licensed commercial Bank as a contract staff and he was given ET. He had 4 years of marketing Experience before. Another former colleague got that too though in compliance department. Most times they give you ET rank as you can't negotiate because of the contract issue. However with favour and connect you can get ABO depending on years of experience.

That's awesome... Do you know how they got applied for the job ?..Maybe through referral or they went to their office to drop CV or so ....thanks for your calm replies
Re: Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank by Generaloluseye: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Both. However the latter worked when they just started. Which state are you and how many years of experience do you have

adesbaba:

That's awesome... Do you know how they got applied for the job ?..Maybe through referral or they went to their office to drop CV or so ....thanks for your calm replies
Re: Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank by adesbaba: 7:05am On Aug 08, 2020
adesbaba:

Lagos
..2 years there about....Did Fund transfer and Accountant with one Microfinance,,,then got into a commercial bank may last year where I presently work for over a year now....Really want to get a full staff position even it it's ET...less than 26 yrs
Re: Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank by adesbaba: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2020
Generaloluseye:
Both. However the latter worked when they just started. Which state are you and how many years of experience do you have

Lagos
..2 years there about....Did Fund transfer and Accountant with one Microfinance,,,then got into a commercial bank may last year where I presently work for over a year now....Really want to get a full staff position even it it's ET...less than 26 yrs....I don't mind if am referred
Re: Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank by Generaloluseye: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2020
adesbaba:

Lagos
..2 years there about....Did Fund transfer and Accountant with one Microfinance,,,then got into a commercial bank may last year where I presently work for over a year now....Really want to get a full staff position even it it's ET...less than 26 yrs....I don't mind if am referred

Which Bank if I may ask? Try all this new commercial banks. Some are opening new branches in SW states now. Go online and apply to Sterling bank. https://talent.sterling.ng/?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Ftalent.sterling.ng%2Fcandidate%2Fdashboard
Re: Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank by adesbaba: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
Generaloluseye:

Which Bank if I may ask? Try all this new commercial banks. Some are opening new branches in SW states now. Go online and apply to Sterling bank. https://talent.sterling.ng/?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Ftalent.sterling.ng%2Fcandidate%2Fdashboard

Ok
Re: Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank by adesbaba: 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank by Generaloluseye: 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
adesbaba:
Your best bet is God. I am also looking out for new opportunities too just like you though I am not a contract staff.
Re: Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank by adesbaba: 7:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
Generaloluseye:

Your best bet is God. I am also looking out for new opportunities too just like you though I am not a contract staff.

Thanks so much...I believe him for a miracle

1 Like

Re: Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank by gambia(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2020
adesbaba:

Thanks so much...I believe him for a miracle

Morning bro, any info yet in respect to experienced recruitment in banking?
Re: Contract Staff To Full Staff In A Bank by adesbaba: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
gambia:

Morning bro, any info yet in respect to experienced recruitment in banking?

At all bro....We are all looking out too

(1) (Reply)

Price Water House Coopers / Bovas Company Limited / Independent Sales Consultants Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.