Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,864,728 members, 6,873,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 May 2022 at 02:40 PM

How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! (3600 Views)

This Is Real, Without Investing A Dime Start Making Money Online / Secrets To Earning Huge From Cryptocurrency Without Investing a diam / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Gee64: 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
*Do you want to earn quick real money from your cell phone for free? ����*

Download the Pi Network app from Google Play Store and mine Pi cryptocurrency in the cloud via mobile phone, activation every 24 hours. �

Pi is totaly free and gives you real cryptocurrency which has a real 10$ value. You can exchange Pi to real Money or Bitcoin in phase 3.

JOIN MY MINING TEAM FOR FREE AND BE A MEMBER OF THE MILLIONAIRE TEAM SOON!

USE my Invitation Code to earn FAST = Georgy64

Download the app via the link on my signature below now!

What are you waiting for? Do not waist your time, Install the app today and start easy earnings.

*Here is what you get if you're consistent with mining this year.*

*6pi per day.*
*6 x 365days = 2190pi*

*2190pi x 10 dollars = 21900$*

*21900$ x 360# = #7,884,000* ���

*You better join before it is too late*

*Delay is dangerous* !
It is *FREE*

What are you waiting for? Do not waist your time, Install the app today and start easy earnings.

Invitation code = Georgy64

�����������

1 Like

Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
If there's a threshold for withdrawal, reach it and try initiating a withdrawal to see if you'll actually get paid so you don't just waste your time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Gee64: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
Yeah. After the prelaunch, it can be exchanged for Bitcoin on major exchange platforms. Please,don't regret missing out. Join my team now before it becomes too late. A word is enough for the wise! Download app from Google Play Store and use my invitation code "Georgy64" to earn fast! Link on my signature below.
MrVeyron:
If there's a threshold for withdrawal, reach it and try initiating a withdrawal to see if you'll actually get paid so you don't just waste your time.
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Gee64:
Yeah. After the prelaunch, it can be exchanged for Bitcoin on major exchange platforms. Please,don't regret missing out. Join my team now before it becomes too late. A word is enough for the wise! Download app from Google Play Store and use my invitation code "Georgy64" to earn fast! Link on my signature below.
When is the launch?
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by iphanyiuma(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2020
bro drop me your Whatsapp number or here's mine 09031354123
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by AngelHoly(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
Please also use my username michaelangel

Let’s mine together...contact my watsapp for more questions 09073377128
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Gee64: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
No need for that.
Just click on the link on my signature below and make sure you use my invitation code...Georgy64.
Then, you are good to go! YOU will get all the information needed on their site.
Happy earnings!
AngelHoly:
Please also use my username michaelangel

Let’s mine together...contact my watsapp for more questions 09073377128
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Gee64: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2020
Register, mine and own this valuable coin and sell on the exchange platform and withdraw your money in cash. These you can do after the ICO.
It is an opportunity to earn REAL and FREE MONEY online!
JOIN MY TEAM AND EARN TODAY!
USE MY INVITATION CODE "GEORGY64" TO JOIN MY MINING TEAM AND EARN EVEN BIGGER!
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by 2cribz: 12:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Scam. Visit page 1 to 100. Its the same scam.put money here and get money there scam.
Scam
Scam
Bastards

2 Likes

Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Gee64: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ignorance is a disease.
No one asked you to pay anything for this.
It's FREE to join and mine.
You pay nothing!

I ignored Bitcoin some years back. I even sold out the 7 Bitcoin I had for less than $100. Now see my foolishness then.
You can call it what you like for now, but those who persevere would smile to the bank later.
Join my team and smile as you mine for FREE with your Smartphone.
2cribz:
Scam. Visit page 1 to 100. Its the same scam.put money here and get money there scam.
Scam
Scam
Bastards
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Gee64: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
My team is earning fast. You pay nothing to mine on your Smartphone. It's FREE!

Join us now and thank me later!

See my sigy below and take action before the opportunity terminates in December, 2020
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Gee64: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Yeah, you can earn with your Smartphone without paying a Dime!

Join my team and thank me later!
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Gee64: 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Join my team and smile when it finally hits the exchange market by January 2021.

It's FREE to mine now...You presently pay nothing to make a fortune for yourself.
Free mining stops soon. After this, you may need to buy this coin to own it.

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE FINANCIALLY WISE!
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Gee64: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Join my team "Georgy64" for FREE and let's make money together without any financial commitment.
SAY NO TO CRIME... FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE TO JOIN A LEGIT SCHEME AND EARN HONEST MONEY NOW, USING YOUR SMARTPHONE.
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by tamonokare: 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
I have joined your team. Let's see how it goes.
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by LammyBillionz(m): 5:48am On Aug 07, 2020
PI is the future of cryptocurrency.

Just wait and see.

I have mined over 300Pi on my own. If you refer, you tend to mine at a higher rate.

Pi is $0 at the moment... Cloud Mine and accumulate now so it won't become difficult to mine later like bitcoin. Very soon it ll be difficult to join. Its all about prediction.
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Sharks20(m): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
LammyBillionz:

Just wait and see.

I have mined over 300Pi on my own. If you refer, you tend to mine at a higher rate.

Pi is $0 at the moment... Cloud Mine and accumulate now so it won't become difficult to mine later like bitcoin. Very soon it ll be difficult to join. Its all about prediction.

Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Sharks20(m): 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
LammyBillionz:

Just wait and see.

How true is it and how much have you earned
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Xclusiveanalyst: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by JimmyJab(m): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Gee64: 12:51am On Aug 08, 2020
Just download and register, join my team and verify yourself. I don't need to SWEET-TALK you into it.
The taste of the pudding is in the eating!
Sharks20:

How true is it and how much have you earned

1 Like

Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by slim002: 4:28am On Aug 08, 2020
What's the essence of a breakthrough when you can't use it to help others. I manifest success through helping others. Check my signature below
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by ojonugba2014(m): 6:26am On Aug 08, 2020
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by ndaman25: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
have done the necessary things that I should do bt not understand the Application.
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Gee64: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Please don't derail this thread.
slim002:
What's the essence of a breakthrough when you can't use it to help others. I manifest success through helping others. Check my signature below
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Gee64: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Fill in the necessary details and mine for FREE.
ndaman25:
have done the necessary things that I should do bt not understand the Application.
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Gee64: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
Please hurry.

New entrants may not be admitted soon! So join my team now for FREE if you wanna enjoy the freebie!
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by ndaman25: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
have done it..
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Knowseek: 2:45am On Aug 09, 2020
Gee64:
Please hurry.

New entrants may not be admitted soon! So join my team now for FREE if you wanna enjoy the freebie!

Hey am a consistency pi network miner. You have to drop the phone number you registerer / or your phone number so I can add you to my circle and our mining rate would increase
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Knowseek: 2:45am On Aug 09, 2020
ndaman25:
have done it..

Hey am a consistency pi network miner. You have to drop the phone number you registerer / or your phone number so I can add you to my circle and our mining rate would increase
Re: How I Earn With My Smartphone Without Investing A Dime! by Knowseek: 2:46am On Aug 09, 2020
LammyBillionz:

Just wait and see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Investments In Lagos, Nigeria Is Here! / Earn 35k Weekly Income By Export Hot Agro Cocoa Powder Product To Abroad ! / Real Estate Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.