Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,407 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men (41879 Views)

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by PS573(m): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

Please I need your advice what to do because I'm confuse and scared right now.

I appreciate all comments

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Amb1045(m): 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
lol. attach conditions to the marriage

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by 0Brien: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Your choice. If it's a situation you can live with.

Even most of the childless ones have had series of sex and abortions in the past.

410 Likes 27 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Or11: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
It's better to marry a fertile woman who can give you kids that one without kids but infertile. That's if you plan on having kids.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Longbean11: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
What's her reason for her not to be with the two men? Ask questions b4 u put ur head

444 Likes 32 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Slawormir: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright..
She be sincere and good woman....and nor want problem in the future that is why she tell you... because some women fit still hide am and moreover you fit nor discover on time after all self he nor dey show for her kpekus(pussy) say two humans don fall out from there..
.bros...op what about those Women way don fuckkk and abort many pregnancy tire..them still dey marry! .you reason am na... just because she decide to born her own nor mean say you nor go love and accept her
This life nor just balance self
Anyway Let me light up a tie and wait for the elders to comment so i can also learn

Wetin our elders sit down for chair dey see even if we young niggarrrz climb Palm tree still we nor go see am

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by darthv: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
shocked shocked shocked looming problem

11 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by stanliwise(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:
I'm in a relationship with a lady I love so much, she's so loving, caring and kind to me and after some months I asked her (Can you marry me?) She replied yes and she asked are you sure you can marry me? I replied YEs.

After Two weeks time she came to my house sadly, I asked what's wrong with her? She asked me again' are you sure you can marry me and I replied YES and YES, she said OK!

She opened up to me after some months, that she have "Tow kids from Two different men".... I felt so bad,speechless and confuse for a while, I just closed the conversation that day but till now I'm still confuse because I loved her before she opened up to me.

OK She told you the truth and opened up. If you really like her then open up to her also and tell her how you truly feel about it. If you don’t feel you may continue then sincerely tell her so. She didn’t do you a favour by telling you the truth. She only showed courtesy doing it. It is something you deserve to know. More-so, Why did she wait till a marriage proposal to tell you?
Your first love was built on a foundation of ignorance and assumptions, now you know better, destroy that former love and try to build another one if you can’t then abandon the project.
Don’t go into a relationship out of pity. If you see something in her that stand out against all odds then go for it. If not then it is a no no

322 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by paul100(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Never trust that kind of woman.For her to have two children with two different men wtf,who does that? It means she must have slept with more guys.
Sorry to say this,that your girl can never been loyal.She will not be able to control her sexual urges.Think of what happens if you are not around maybe you travel or something like that.

Modified:Yes,people change from bad to good and it is not good to judge people from their pasts.But we all know that this OP will find it hard to trust this girl.He will like to go through her Facebook,WhatsApp etc.He will always suspect something if he heard her laughing while making call with a guy.
It is the OP life.It just stated my opinion.ABEG MAKE NOBODY MENTION ME AGAIN,IT'S GETTING TOO MUCH

118 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by chatinent: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ordinarily, the news is a shocker but from the way you painted this lady, I believe even if she was the devil's incarnate before, she's a changed person now. I advise people to marry who loves you and is open minded as this one. You can always love them back and it builds trust. Don't be confused; there are many girls who don't have children from different men out there but who have aborted myriads of unborn kids. Be wise, my man. Ladies who'll tell the darkest truth are not up to a hundred remaining on earth. Marry this one.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by uromii: 1:39pm On Jul 19, 2020

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by dangermouse(m): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
If in all ramification you find her worthy for marriage, then go ahead. What matters is ur happiness

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by johnykgoal: 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
dangermouse:
If in all ramification you find her worthy for marriage, then go ahead. What matters is ur happiness
true

As a business owner, you should have the records of your expenses handy and to know the impact on your profits in a day, week, month or year. Use this free mobile inventory app to run your business and appreciate the power of information technology.
goalPOS helps you to know the value of your shop,
know your daily, weekly, monthly and yearly profit and losses at any time,
manage customer debts and expenses,
and to manage your business with the help of a sales person to ensure accountability even if you are not physically present in your shop.
No internet needed
No computer needed
Print customer receipt with any bluetooth enabled POS printer.
Avaliable for download on playstore.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Russi: 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2020

DANGER:::: :oPlease you need to use your head and understand you are tooooo young and novice for marriage!

You cannot go from "I like you" straight to '"I want to marry"'. Please marry who please? A ghost? You clearly have been focused on physics.

You need to go through COURTSHIP. This is where all the issues that can end you up in a DIVORCE COURT are discussed.

if you had been matured you would have discussed past relationships and much more before you began to feel like you half knew her.,

You would have had to do a thorough investigation...
FOR EXAMPLE...
-why have the 2 guys left her?
-are you sure they are no longer interested?
- are you telling me they never met her parents and she has their kids??
- are you sure they are not the vengeful sort who will see you as a home breaker or interloper... they can come for you.
- this might be that type of "sweet chic" that some ruffians love to "possess".. they will look for you esp as they must demand access to their kids and maybe your home.

- Young man are you sure she is not betrothed or something Maybe you are in adultery already!... You are blind.. We pray you open your eyes and brain!

BTW are you a strong and tough nigger? Because controlling 2 extra kids and 2 extra men in your relationship is not for a coward. Love is not enough.
Having 2 kids is not an indication of a good or bad person. HOWEVER It has more to do with a wise decision maker.

You love her?... Really?? And you dont know who she lives with? ///. Who cares for the 1+1=2 kids while she is hanging out with an emotional boy like you?

Having 2 kids from different men is not a surprise as even before openness and honesty you guys are probably on romantic terms and maybe a 3rd kid is on the way. if i were to counsel you guys i would be asking if there is a chance for her to get together with one of the other two baby daddies. It is better for her and her 2 kids to deal to with ONLY 2 baby daddies and not add number 3 which is your dumbass.

This "fine girl" made you promise and commit to an entanglement when she required reassurance of your commitment before telling you something she should have told you from the early days .... and you fell for the cheap blackmail. Awoni

Okay, let's imagine she is just a childish person... Are you a Superman that can handle a double barrelled family... 2 adult baby daddies and 2 children??- Add the chick and yourself = A Family of 6 already

Please go and WORK and build a life. I do not see a very responsible man speaking!

P.S..... I have thought things through and now i believe her having 2 kids from 2 men is VERY bad news for you.

BTW are you fornicating? because a girl who is getting preggy anyhow is not using proper contraception (NO CONDOMS). Men are enjoying sex and dumping their load on her... and she seems to have gladly received!

You can now proceed for HIV check up, Good Bye.

PS573:

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by uniqueboi1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
What if she didn't tell you? Now you know she is honest and fertile.

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Ningen(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
You should abort mission. Unless you want to and you're comfortable sharing your family with two other men. This will be the case anyway.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by SweetCunt97(f): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
PS573:

If your love ain't strong enough to come to terms with her situation, kindly let her be. Two kids and it didn't show on her body? Impressive.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Ningen(m): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
uniqueboi1:
What if she didn't tell you? Now you know she is honest and fertile.

It also means she's a promiscuous woman.
And that she's incapable of rational decisions.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by SweetCunt97(f): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
paul100:
Never trust that kind of woman.For her to have two children with two different men wtf,who does that? It means she must have slept with more guys.
Sorry to say this,that your girl can never been loyal.She will not be able to control her sexual urges.Think of what happens if you are not around maybe you travel or something like that.
Do u know if the second guy came in the guise of a responsible and serious man only to jakpa when she became pregnant? The firstl pregnancy could b when she was a teenager

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by KlausMichaelson: 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2020
Run away my Brother!
If not, na Express you dey go so and the motor wey go jam u don already dey for there dey wait you.
Run away Brother! Let her be.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Russi: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guy please read my expose above.

The girl is not focused and she is a bit foolish.

Fool me once... shame on you, Fool me twice...shame on ME!

SweetCunt97:
Do u know if the second guy came in the guise of a responsible and serious man only to jakpa when she became pregnant? The firstl pregnancy could b when she was a teenager

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Raymeskey: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright..

Wetin our elders sit down for chair dey see even if we young niggarrrz climb Palm tree still we nor go see am

And Wetin we young Niggarrrz climb fence go carry our Elders no fit try am cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by paul100(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's very possible,but answer this question.A girl that can open legs for two different guys she is not married to,remove age matter is that girl responsible and if your brother tell you about such girl,will you like him to marry her?
It thinks the guys might have passed two but condom have been saving her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
Russi:

Please you need to use your head and understand you are tooooo young and novice for marriage!

You cannot go from "I like you" straight to '"I want to marry"'. Please marry who please? A ghost? You clearly have been focused on physics.

You need to go through COURTSHIP. This is where all the issues that can end you up in a DIVORCE COURT are discussed.

if you had been matured you would have discussed past relationships and much more before you began to feel like you half knew her.,

You would have had to do a thorough investigation...
FOR EXAMPLE...
-why have the 2 guys left her?
-are you sure they are no longer interested?
- are you telling me they never met her parents and she has their kids??
- are you sure they are not the vengeful sort who will see you as a home breaker or interloper... they can come for you.
- this might be that type of "sweet chic" that some ruffians love to "possess".. they will look for you esp as they must demand access to their kids and maybe your home.

BTW are you a strong and tough nigger? Because controlling 2 extra kids and 2 extra men in your relationship is not for a coward. Love is not enough.
Having 2 kids is not an indication of a good or bad person. HOWEVER It has more to do with a wise decision maker.

Having 2 kids from different men is not a surprise as even before openness and honesty you guys are probably on romantic terms and maybe a 3rd kid is on the way. if i were to counsel you guys i would be asking if there is a chance for her to get together with one of the other two baby daddies. It is better for her and her 3 or more kids to deal with 2 baby daddies and not add number 3 which is your dumbass.

Please go and WORK and build a life. I do not see a very responsible man speaking!

This guy has said something of worth.
I sorry for O.P.
He wan enter quantum entanglement so
I just dey look O.P with one kind mumu eye?.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by uniqueboi1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ningen:

It means so many things. He knows the woman in question so he should make his decision based on what or what-not his experiences has been with her. But the guy say na just 6 months them dn date cry

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ningen:
You should abort mission. Unless you want to and you're comfortable sharing your family with two other men. This will be the case anyway.
Of course He is going to share his family and matrimonial bed with 2 other guys and I'm sure One is an Alpha Male that sees the woman as his personal b.itch that he can call when he needs some coocie .
One time is a mistake.what of the second time?
Na only her fertile?
She nor go try correct her first mistake?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ningen:

That's the truth.
SHE IS INCAPABLE OF RATIONAL DECISION.SHE LIVES FOR THE MOMENT

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Emu4u2c: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Russi:

Guy please read my expose above.

The girl is not focused and she is a bit foolish.

Fool me once... shame on you, Fool me twice...shame on ME!

I like this.
Fool me once.. Shame on you.Fool me twice .. Shame On Me.If the O.P Na sharp guy he fit even Fool her the third time.But I doubt that.Manipulation game done set for him head even before war start

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by PureGoldh(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
She fit slow down her Waka Waka lifestyle....but that will be under the influence of a mighty touch and if she really wanna change

Note : she will still be attached to the men she abandoned....(the chemistry bond i.e the kids dey involved)

Thank your stars she even opened up to you.....There is a man for every woman and there is a woman for every man...Maybe you two can flow wella

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Ijaya123: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
In as much as there is no saint without a past, so also there is no sinner without a future.

Having said that, you need to give this a serious thought. No time for pity here.

Where are those two men and what role are they still playing in here life and what is her current relationship with them.

Think well before you get yourself into an entanglement.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men by Raymeskey: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Op you ought to have known this before now.
You didn't bother to know more about her
Do you even know her house?
Are the kids living with her?

I think before proposing to any lady you should do a proper background check and not only that even future check.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC / Amazing Facts About Love!! / Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.