Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? (725 Views)

Small Group Needed To Kick-start The Journey Into The World Of Web Development / Why Don't You Grab A Skill On Tech, Learn Mobile App Development / Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? by azeez1973(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
It's much surprise to me why we still lack innovation in programming and technology in Nigeria.
Please, what do you think we should do?

4 Likes

Re: Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? by yungchop: 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
I'm low on battery currently. I'll drop a message later
Re: Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? by Runningwater(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
azeez1973:
It's much surprise to me why we still lack innovation in programming and technology in Nigeria.
Please, what do you think we should do?
We can get started. What kind of services or products do you want the startup to sell?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? by azeez1973(m): 1:29am On Jul 20, 2020
Runningwater:

We can get started. What kind of services or products do you want the startup to sell?
Maybe digital goods will do
They don't waste a lot of money

1 Like

Re: Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? by codeigniter(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2020
azeez1973:
may they don't, imagine a company like jiji saying they have spent 40 million dollars on the startup,
Re: Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? by codeigniter(m): 11:56am On Jul 20, 2020
I see a lot of post about startup here, they go offline and the thread dies and nothing is being done and it makes me wonder if people here really has what it takes to start a company.

I am interested as long as the idea is solid, and u guys are serious

4 Likes

Re: Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? by Runningwater(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
azeez1973:
Digital goods? Meaning what. You meant like e-commerce site or what.
I could help in web development and design and maybe later android app using Java gradually.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? by azeez1973(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
codeigniter:

may they don't, imagine a company like jiji saying they have spent 40 million dollars on the startup,
Bro you are right but having the best strategy plan might work
Anyone ready??
Re: Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? by Runningwater(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
azeez1973:

Anyone ready??
What's on your mind about the start up? What service(s) or product(s) to offer?
Re: Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? by azeez1973(m): 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
Runningwater:

What's on your mind about the start up? What service(s) or product(s) to offer?
Ebooks, UI designs,memes
(�Just thinking out loud)
Re: Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? by codeigniter(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
azeez1973:

Anyone ready??
What is ur tech stack
Re: Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? by adelnehis(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2020
On-demand laundry service
Request laundry pickups and dropoffs straight from the app with online payments

1 Like

Re: Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? by Millerules(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
If you guys are serious, it would be cool.

A Book Sharing Platform
Users could be on subscription, lend the books you have, borrow from anyone for a duration. Extra charges could arise for overdue book return. It would encourage reading really. But then I haven't thought much about this idea, don't know if there is any running at the moment.

A priceless barter system
Exchange what you have to get what others are offering. It could be goods/services/old stuffs etc. Startup can make cash via logistics/ads or some other ways.
None is available in Nigeria at the moment.

A dating site
Two actually, can't give this away yet. I researched these ideas, they are not available locally yet not even in Africa.

Please tag any UI/UX and Web Dev people you knw, it's not about ideas alone. Let's do something cool.

Modified
Tag business experts too.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? by Millerules(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
True bro
codeigniter:
I see a lot of post about startup here, they go offline and the thread dies and nothing is being done and it makes me wonder if people here really has what it takes to start a company.

I am interested as long as the idea is solid, and u guys are serious
Re: Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? by azeez1973(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
Millerules:
If you guys are serious, it would be cool.

A Book Sharing Platform
Users could be on subscription, lend the books you have, borrow from anyone for a duration. Extra charges could arise for overdue book return. It would encourage reading really. But then I haven't thought much about this idea, don't know if there is any running at the moment.

A priceless barter system
Exchange what you have to get what others are offering. It could be goods/services/old stuffs etc. Startup can make cash via logistics/ads or some other ways.
None is available in Nigeria at the moment.

A dating site
Two actually, can't give this away yet. I researched these ideas, they are not available locally yet not even in Africa.

Please tag any UI/UX and Web Dev people you knw, it's not about ideas alone. Let's do something cool.

Modified
Tag business experts too.
that looks great
What field are you into?
Re: Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? by Millerules(m): 12:36am On Jul 23, 2020
Android Mobile Dev.

azeez1973:
that looks great
What field are you into?
Re: Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 23, 2020
MumuS
Re: Why Don't We Start The Next Startup? by cixak95211: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
^^ Hell yea, u can say that again.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue? / Please Help A Nairalander / Do You Need A Custom Desktop Application Urgently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.