Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) (65905 Views)

Illegal Debiting! Help / Government Money Wrongly Sent To An Individual Account. Advise? / Maduka Onyishi Returns N2.2Billion To First Bank Wrongly Credited To His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by EBMedia: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her Account (Photo, Video)

IgbereTV captured the moment a lady allegedly invited her Native-Doctor to the bank to help her recover her money which the bank wrongly debited from her account.

According to eyewitnesses, the lady whose account was debited brought her Native-Doctor boyfriend to fight for her. But both of them were hindered from gaining entrance to the banking hall.

In the recorded video, both are seen standing outside the bank, waiting to be attended to.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrbxGiILz0Y

https://igberetvnews.com/1358586/lady-invites-native-doctor-fight-bank-wrongly-debiting-account-photo-video/

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by oloworulz(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
This one weak me ooo

211 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by badaru911: 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Maybe she has been frustrated by the bank.... But wait o, is that a nose mask that the babalawo in red wrapper wearing... He doesn't need it cos the gods will surely protect him from covid-19

303 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by micfoley: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
mo gbe

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by icebird25(m): 2:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
Let them varnish and enter inside the bank na...

217 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by ican2020: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
The native doctor should remove the bank's manager teeth, theft theft Nigeria banks

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by goldenboyofpsy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
That's the only thing that fears an average Nigerian....

As abursed as it looks, she will be attended to in quick time unlike if she came alone...

Customer service needs to be improved across the country.. so many institutions and organisations are lacking in that aspect..

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by ThiagoKid(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
It cannot pass Access bank
Mtcheeew

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by obembet(f): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is movie.. Kindly tell us the title, I want to watch part 2

12 Likes

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by ursullalinda(f): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hahaha......I can imagine what went down there.......those on the cue will pick race......the security men will take cover and the bankers will vacate their seats......orisirisi for Naija.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Anneka101(f): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Even Native Dr take style fear Covid-19!

But to be honest those banks can be so annoying ooo!

Everyday drama for this naija sha

Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

090 5042 9481

And Installation. Check my profile and contact me.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by TripA(m): 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
funny set of people
funny igbere TV

But Banks customer service can be fustrating I don't blame her
i tried changing the phone number I was receiving alert and it been 3 working days I went
I've gone twice and queued like two hours before entry
and all the short customer care guy could say was..... come back tomorrow
like it beans am picking all day

6 Likes

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by tundchip2: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by dingbang(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Truly, sense has left some ladies..
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Viking007(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Almost everyone in this country is frustrated.cheesy

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by PoliteActivist: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol
Notin wey pesin nogo see 4 dis contry

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Slawormir: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by ecolime(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
shocked

Native doctor wey dey stand for queue shey that one na native doctor?

E suppose use juju appear/disappear into and out of the bank.

21 Likes

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Goodman247: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nigeria and spiritual wickedness are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by techmo(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin

Nigeria Na anyhow country I swear

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by helinues: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hahahha

Native doctor that can't disappear and appear inside the banking hall.
Native doctor that is wearing face mask...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Orishirishi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by MARKone(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wahala dey o grin

Bank sef no wan trouble, make them dey outside..
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by davodyguy: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Trash
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by emmaitive(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Lol, nija
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by ojmetrix(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
like for Chelsea
share for Man united

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by ifeanyija(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nothing Odumeje no go see for Arondizuogu

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by money121(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by KushLyon(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
The gods have come for a business transaction grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by Louisananda7(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
grin
Re: Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) by SarkinYarki: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
Clearly actors probably acting skits ...these same people where seen in Benin mall last weekend

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk / Goods Bought In The UK Vs Nigeria: The Difference (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.