Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,558 members, 7,801,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

How To Charge Your Phone With An Onion - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Charge Your Phone With An Onion (2072 Views)

Step By Step Instructions On How To Charge Your Phone With An Onion / Four New Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / 4 Surprising Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Charge Your Phone With An Onion by femiblogger(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
Good day guys am going to be sharing with you how to charge your phone with an onion.

Some people might find it funny or strange, but you have to know that it is a real idea. So the next time you are really in need of charging your phone just get an onion and an energy drink. It might not be the best solution at all time, but it is a nice and interesting experiment. Of course some might even a call it a magic trick!.

To change your phone with an onion you also need an enrgy drink.

Requirements:

An onion

An Energy drink

A USB cord

A nail

Steps:

1. Beginning the experiment you use the nail to drill a hole on the side of the onion. And another vertically above it.

2. Put the drilled onion in a bowl containing an energy drink. Make sure the hole u previously drilled on it are submerged in the drink.

3. Allow it to soak for more than 30 minutes, then take it out and dry it.

4. Plug your USB Cord into the onion and Begin charging.

5. Now you can connect it to your phone and it will start charging.

It has been tested and confirmed working but if yours didn't work, may be you missed a step. The charging doesn't last, just for 5 minutes.

Thanks for your time and for reading.

@femiblogger

Please � like, comment, share and follow up for more.

[b]Good day guys am going to be sharing with you how to charge your phone with an onion.

Some people might find it funny or strange, but you have to know that it is a real idea. So the next time you are really in need of charging your phone just get an onion and an energy drink. It might not be the best solution at all time, but it is a nice and interesting experiment. Of course some might even a call it a magic trick!.

Requirements:

An onion

An Energy drink

A USB cord

A nail

Steps:

1. Beginning the experiment you use the nail to drill a hole on the side of the onion. And another vertically above it.

2. Put the drilled onion in a bowl containing an energy drink. Make sure the hole u previously drilled on it are submerged in the drink.

It has been tested and confirmed working but if yours didn't work, may be you missed a step. The charging doesn't last, just for 5 minutes.

@femiblogger

[/b]Good day guys am going to be sharing with you how to charge your phone with an onion.

Requirements:

An onion

An Energy drink

A USB cord

A nail

Steps:

@femiblogger

Re: How To Charge Your Phone With An Onion by wamalagi: 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2020
Pictorial illustration would have been bettee
Re: How To Charge Your Phone With An Onion by kestolove95(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
I tried it, it's working thanks
Re: How To Charge Your Phone With An Onion by kingmurainah(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2020
I’ll try it out
Re: How To Charge Your Phone With An Onion by anthonyuncle(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2020
I don't need to try it coz I won't be in a situation where I can access an energy drink without being able to access a power bank
Re: How To Charge Your Phone With An Onion by Nyanabo(m): 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
anthonyuncle:
I don't need to try it coz I won't be in a situation where I can access an energy drink without being able to access a power bank

LOL you can just try it for the fun of it. nobody is incapable of getting a power bank here.
Re: How To Charge Your Phone With An Onion by anthonyuncle(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nyanabo:

LOL you can just try it for the fun of it. nobody is incapable of getting a power bank here.

I don't wanna try it o.

it's waste of onions to me

(1) (Reply)

New Power Generator Booster[flash=200,200][/flash][b][/b] / Adam Lanza - Sandy Hook Massacre Caused By Mutant DNA / Get A Free, Brand New Laptop!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.