Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students (7734 Views)

N75,000 Bursary For Education Students: FG To Attach Strict Conditions -TRCN / UNN, UNILAG & OAU Are The Best In Law School Results / Four UNN Students That Made First Class At The Nigerian Law School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students by 9gerian: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
Re: Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students by murphyibiam15(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
frankmoney:
What's so special about law students ?
Same thing I want to ask
Re: Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students by Chirowman(m): 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2020
goodnews
Re: Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students by chatinent: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Organicist95:
must you complain about everything?
No. The forum clearly advises us to 'discuss,' hence its name 'discussion forum.' Believe me, in every comment is an iota of complaint (just that few just accept it).
Re: Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students by speak2bella(f): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
I intended to query the said amount until I read through and understood that it was for law school students. This is commendable owing to the fact that they pay huge sums as fees.
So congrats guys, I only pray that the money gets to your account 'hale and hearty' grin
Re: Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students by MrEgghead(m): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2020
frankmoney:
What's so special about law students ?
Doctors earn #184,000 per month during internship, no fuss about that...That #100,000 is not even up to the school fees they pay.
Re: Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students by xukwaa: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
For this Corona Virus period wey ban full everywhere?
Re: Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students by NSK4U(m): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
chatinent:
Inasmuch as this is a very nice news, believe you me, most beneficiaries will be ghost. Ghost in the sense that the sums will be going back to the organisers. This is not just a criticism, it's the truth.

this one is not like FG stuff, believe me, the data of the beneficiaries are already with the state government, any Law student from Enugu State and @ Law school that fails to receive his/her share is expected to immediately lodge complaint and issue on it would be settled.....and trust me, none(student) who has undergone through dat department in the last 5years or more would keep silent if didn't receive it.
Re: Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students by frankmoney(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
MrEgghead:
Doctors earn #184,000 per month during internship, no fuss about that...That #100,000 is not even up to the school fees they pay.
everywhere around the world it's almost a standard that the medical professionals are given some sort of privileged . I'm just wondering why law students were singled out
Re: Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students by sureinfo: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
Cool
Re: Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students by Hypocrit: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
So much bias against other courses in the way scholarships are granted in this country. Technically telling everyone to study law, and in some other places is medicine, law engineering as if they are the only ones impacting the country. We deal more with services in this country, and social sciences, arts and education occupies most of these aspect, still they are not appreciated. Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students by NigeriaB(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
murphyibiam15:
Lawyers aren't productive again.. They should divert the money for those in the medical field.. When whole world needs them more and not charge and bail lawyers

Hahaha
Make them catch you first..

But you make sense small o..lol
Re: Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students by BREYZ: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
chatinent:
Inasmuch as this is a very nice news, believe you me, most beneficiaries will be ghost. Ghost in the sense that the sums will be going back to the organisers. This is not just a criticism, it's the truth.

Na lie. This one will go round tongue
Re: Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students by adetayoonas(m): 6:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Why can't they do good roads that will benefit the poor masses?
It will benefit even the law students and everyone.
Re: Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students by honda001: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is d first time In nigeria that figure quoted by govt correspond to the number of people on ground.
Re: Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students by MrEgghead(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
frankmoney:
everywhere around the world it's almost a standard that the medical professionals are given some sort of privileged . I'm just wondering why law students were singled out
it happens atimes.
Re: Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students by earnit3: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
OK
Re: Enugu State Approves ₦24.6 Million Bursary For 246 Enugu Law School Students by helpfindbolu: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU: Unilag Senior Lecturer Shares Salary Alert (Picture) / What Is Wrong With This Pix Of Secondary School Student / Net Worth Of Telecom Companies In Nigeria - Techredirector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.