Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. (6680 Views)

Mention One Instruction Women Obey From Men Without Delay Or Argument / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2020
Let's do this. cheesy cheesy

Prior to writing this topic, I have been opportuned to view various writeups by other members who advise men not to date broke ladies or actually, ladies with entitlement mentality. And while the sagacious ones will pick the heart of the message and move on, the foolish ones will gather like crows to feast on the carcass, throwing insults and jabs like little boys that were denied treats at a Christmas party, thus picking nothing relevant from the post by the end of the day. I hope they know that It isn't the messenger's fault that comprehension is a difficult trait to acquire for some people.

Due to this behavioural menace, I have decided to tow a different path with my message today. Having said that, I'll like to reiterate for those hard of understanding that: Broke girls are cool to date but once she starts exhibiting entitlement mentality, end the relationship. To the ladies, I'll say this as well: Broke guys are cool to date but once he starts going on and on about prospects and dreams that look like castles in the air, please discard the relationship and move on. Since this thread is purposefully meant for the ladies, I'll give them reasons why I made that statement. Feel free to correct any mistakes you see and I'll rectify them. NB: Only corrections made without insults and/or jab will be considered.

[center]Characteristics of men without prospects[/center]

1) They are day dreamers: Inasmuch as I believe in struggling together with your man through his hard days, I always know human beings are fickle and loyalty isn't always rewarded. That said, some men who claim to be hustling are actually daydreamers who are too proud to work in the mud. They are hardly steady at any job, always dreaming and fantasising about the day they'll become millionaires or own a private jet or a mansion in banana island without actually making grand plans to achieve that. If care is not taken, it's very likely that he has changed jobs more than ten times in the past five years. While it's good to dream, it's best to have laid down plans that will connect your days of humble beginnings to your glorious future.

My take: Ladies, examine his prospects and see the viability of his dreams before making your decision.

2) They are charming: It always beats my imagination when I see visionless men get ladies so effortlessly. Then I realised the reason is because they're smooth talkers, as charming as a snake can be. I can't seem to understand the correlation between a passion for success and a need to swoon the ladies, and I believe that no man who is skillful in one will be that proficient in the other. While other men are hands and feet down in the mud striving to attain their future ambitions, his head and attention is buzzing like an antenna, waiting to pick up the next available lady, thus distracting him from achieving a single goal everytime.

My take: Ladies, take a good look at your relationship and recall how he wooed you. There are exceptions but a woman can always tell.

3) They are not loyal: Please, let's not dirty our minds and start imagining a cheating boyfriend, (although he may be one) rather, let's look at his life in general. He's never been in a position where his loyalty in life was tested. He's hardly the first child, thus never been in a position that makes him a core hustler. His siblings are doing much better than him, hence he may very likely live off of their crumbs. He's never had a successful relationship that ended due to health or tribal issues. They either ended due to his refusal to leave a job or his inability to keep one, more so the latter. It can be due to his inability to not avoid everything in skirt or his insecurity of the ladies' success as he'd be a trifle bit jealous of other's success as he can't seem to ever achieve his own. All in all, he's not one to trust to handle being the captain of the ship.

My take: Ladies, analyse him if you can and make your decision. But remember, dreamers who can't get what they want always end up jealous. He won't ever be that CEO he's always telling you about, not with the lackadaisical way he goes about it.

4) They are time wasters: This was supposed to be number one point, but the crows would have had a field day with my post if I did it that way. Anyway, men without prospects are invariably professional time wasters. No surprises there. And while their heart may be with you (they do know how to love greatly), they lack the wherewithal to do right by you in the appropriate time. Generally, they're never in a need to settle down or any of the other societal 'needs' that the rest of the population may desire because they lack the capacity to do so. Please do not confuse their inability to mean apathy. On the contrary, if they had their way, you'd be married to them before you can say Jack Robinson. However, their life will always be driven in whatever direction the wind takes them and when the dust finally settles, they'll find themselves approaching forty, with no reasonable evidence of their hustle in life and no lady by their side. Disclaimer: Not all men in that age gap were without prospects.

My take: Ladies, iron out your situation with him and see if you both can reach a compromise. If he won't accept outside help to start off your married life (highly unadvisable), drop him like hot coal. When he gets to 40, someone young will marry him.

Summary, ladies even as you strive to become independent, strong women, always weigh your options in every relationship you go into. Don't always sit and wait for the man to make his intentions known. Incite him to state his desires and see if they tally with yours. At the end, whoever you choose to date, always think of the future your children will have. Think of the children, sisters.

Thank you.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Saintmary(f): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
A very concise, thoughtful post. Well done.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by merieam16(f): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Waitin 4 dem
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
I don't want to be called a woman hater.

My advice to y'all ladies is, go create your own man. A man who is hardworking, always around to give you lot of attention, very loyal and rich, not so charming and not a time waster kind of man.

And above all, respect men and start treating us like the gods that we are.

18 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 19, 2020
the visionless and unambitious men u talking about na dem even dey get girls pass.a man with vision and prospect wont have that much time chasing women all about time.All those guys u see in nairabet shops wearing red slippers and red facecap or those u see in igbo joints smoking weed they have strings of girlfriends.some of them have up to 10 to 12 different girls they dating.They have their way of sweetning a girl's ears and making sure she falls for them cheesy.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by SageMK: 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2020
merieam16:
Waitin 4 dem

Well, we are here. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
lefulefu:
the visionless and unambitious men u talking about na dem even dey get girls pass.a man with vision and prospect wont have that much time chasing women all about time.All those guys u see in nairabet shops wearing red slippers and red facecap or those u see in igbo joints smoking weed they have strings of girlfriends.some of them have up to 10 to 12 different girls they dating.They have their way of sweetning a girl's ears and making sure she falls for them cheesy.

Exactly what I said. It's those that have no future ambition that even have steady girlfriends, like how do they do it? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2020
SageMK:

Well, we are here. undecided

grin grin

And after your arrival, what do you think?
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
Beautiful!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
iyke926:

My advice to y'all ladies is, go create your own man. A man who is hardworking, always around to give you lot of attention, very loyal and rich, not so charming and not a time waster kind of man.

gods you are? Because you have prick?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2020
iyke926:

You'll join the band wagon once the title is against women, slut shaming and firing insults like bullets, but now that the tables have changed, we should go and create our own men?

You lots will never cease to amaze me

10 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:

grin grin grin

Men will never cease to amaze me.

Imagine him saying we should go and create our own men as if they went to create their own women.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Exactly what I said. It's those that have no future ambition that even have steady girlfriends, like how do they do it? undecided
how do they do it? cheesy..very simple..they will sweetmouth the girl and lie to her cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin grin

Men will never cease to amaze me.

Imagine him saying we should go and create our own men as if they went to create their own women.
Lol that's a boy not a Man grin
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ariza:
If prick is what makes men gods, you must have a microscopic brain. No vex.

But lemme educate you on why men are gods. Men made the world that we live in liveable. When you enter/see a plane or a chopper always remember it was a man that made it, the cars you drive was designed and made by men, the electricity that runs in our society today was made possible by men, during a natural disaster...those sent out to help save lives during those incidents are still men, those heavy cargo ships that sail on seas..they were fvcking made by men. If only science could produce an artificial womb, most women won't be useful to men.

While most women daydream...fantasize about having something, men use their intellectual property to bring dreams into reality because men naturally have the ability to handle complex tasks effectively. Only a god called man can do that.

The world would have been in shambles, if left in the hands of women because women are programmed not to handle complex tasks and are generally classified as a weak human specie.

Over the centuries, human race evolved to what it is today because men with pricks decided to make it super cool using their intellectuals, perseverance, loyalty, hardwork and the inbuilt agression in us. Even if there was some input by women, it is very very little...like 3%. Think about it.

And what form of thanks do we gods get... none. Just nagging and complaining but indirectly displaying their insecurities and inferiority complex while seeking for the attention of man.

I'm out.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
How old are you when you realized that the guys that actually fvcks a girl do not comment on her Facebook photos undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by hashtagged(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2020
merieam16:
Waitin 4 dem

May devil teabag you
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by hashtagged(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Some ladies are jobless so this is what they use all their time to do after na sub for me.
Another post to put in thedustbin

9 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by merieam16(f): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
hashtagged:

May devil teabag you
back 2 sender in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
wink Some ladies are actually reasonable and you’re one of them. Sometimes, some men deserves a chance. A diamond In the rough. Though some can be ingrates or we may end up cheating one thing is certain “RESPECT” for you.
You will always have that “mumu” button.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by hashtagged(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
merieam16:
back 2 sender in jesus name

Do you even know what it means, if you do you don spoil, choke on devils bukake
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by baralatie(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
let us get this started

ehen !
who will bell the thread
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Hollasmall: 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Let's do this. cheesy cheesy

[s]Prior to writing this topic, I have been opportuned to view various writeups by other members who advise men not to date broke ladies or actually, ladies with entitlement mentality. And while the sagacious ones will pick the heart of the message and move on, the foolish ones will gather like crows to feast on the carcass, throwing insults and jabs like little boys that were denied treats at a Christmas party, thus picking nothing relevant from the post by the end of the day. I hope they know that It isn't the messenger's fault that comprehension is a difficult trait to acquire for some people.

Due to this behavioural menace, I have decided to tow a different path with my message today. Having said that, I'll like to reiterate for those hard of understanding that: Broke girls are cool to date but once she starts exhibiting entitlement mentality, end the relationship. To the ladies, I'll say this as well: Broke guys are cool to date but once he starts going on and on about prospects and dreams that look like castles in the air, please discard the relationship and move on. Since this thread is purposefully meant for the ladies, I'll give them reasons why I made that statement. Feel free to correct any mistakes you see and I'll rectify them. NB: Only corrections made without insults and/or jab will be considered.

[center]Characteristics of men without prospects[/center]

1) They are day dreamers: Inasmuch as I believe in struggling together with your man through his hard days, I always know human beings are fickle and loyalty isn't always rewarded. That said, some men who claim to be hustling are actually daydreamers who are too proud to work in the mud. They are hardly steady at any job, always dreaming and fantasising about the day they'll become millionaires or own a private jet or a mansion in banana island without actually making grand plans to achieve that. If care is not taken, it's very likely that he has changed jobs more than ten times in the past five years. While it's good to dream, it's best to have laid down plans that will connect your days of humble beginnings to your glorious future.

My take: Ladies, examine his prospects and see the viability of his dreams before making your decision.

2) They are charming: It always beats my imagination when I see visionless men get ladies so effortlessly. Then I realised the reason is because they're smooth talkers, as charming as a snake can be. I can't seem to understand the correlation between a passion for success and a need to swoon the ladies, and I believe that no man who is skillful in one will be that proficient in the other. While other men are hands and feet down in the mud striving to attain their future ambitions, his head and attention is buzzing like an antenna, waiting to pick up the next available lady, thus distracting him from achieving a single goal everytime.

My take: Ladies, take a good look at your relationship and recall how he wooed you. There are exceptions but a woman can always tell.

3) They are not loyal: Please, let's not dirty our minds and start imagining a cheating boyfriend, (although he may be one) rather, let's look at his life in general. He's never been in a position where his loyalty in life was tested. He's hardly the first child, thus never been in a position that makes him a core hustler. His siblings are doing much better than him, hence he may very likely live off of their crumbs. He's never had a successful relationship that ended due to health or tribal issues. They either ended due to his refusal to leave a job or his inability to keep one, more so the latter. It can be due to his inability to not avoid everything in skirt or his insecurity of the ladies' success as he'd be a trifle bit jealous of other's success as he can't seem to ever achieve his own. All in all, he's not one to trust to handle being the captain of the ship.

My take: Ladies, analyse him if you can and make your decision. But remember, dreamers who can't get what they want always end up jealous. He won't ever be that CEO he's always telling you about, not with the lackadaisical way he goes about it.

4) They are time wasters: This was supposed to be number one point, but the crows would have had a field day with my post if I did it that way. Anyway, men without prospects are invariably professional time wasters. No surprises there. And while their heart may be with you (they do know how to love greatly), they lack the wherewithal to do right by you in the appropriate time. Generally, they're never in a need to settle down or any of the other societal 'needs' that the rest of the population may desire because they lack the capacity to do so. Please do not confuse their inability to mean apathy. On the contrary, if they had their way, you'd be married to them before you can say Jack Robinson. However, their life will always be driven in whatever direction the wind takes them and when the dust finally settles, they'll find themselves approaching forty, with no reasonable evidence of their hustle in life and no lady by their side. Disclaimer: Not all men in that age gap were without prospects.

My take: Ladies, iron out your situation with him and see if you both can reach a compromise. If he won't accept outside help to start off your married life (highly unadvisable), drop him like hot coal. When he gets to 40, someone young will marry him.

Summary, ladies even as you strive to become independent, strong women, always weigh your options in every relationship you go into. Don't always sit and wait for the man to make his intentions known. Incite him to state his desires and see if they tally with yours. At the end, whoever you choose to date, always think of the future your children will have. Think of the children, sisters.

Thank you[/s].

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 19, 2020
iyke926:

If prick is what makes men gods, you must have a microscopic brain. No vex.

But lemme educate you on why men are gods. Men made the world that we live in liveable. When you enter/see a plane or a chopper always remember it was a man that made it, the cars you drive was designed and made by men, the electricity that runs in our society today was made possible by men, during a natural disaster...those sent out to help save lives during those incidents are still men, those heavy cargo ships that sail on seas..they were fvcking made by men. If only science could produce an artificial womb, most women won't be useful to men.

While most women daydream...fantasize about having something, men use their intellectual property to bring dreams into reality because men naturally have the ability to handle complex tasks effectively. Only a god called man can do that.

The world would have been in shambles, if left in the hands of women because women are programmed not to handle complex tasks and are generally classified as a weak human specie.

Over the centuries, human race evolved to what it is today because men with pricks decided to make it super cool using their intellectuals, perseverance, loyalty, hardwork and the inbuilt agression in us. Even if there was some input by women, it is very very little...like 3%. Think about it.

And what form of thanks do we gods get... none. Just nagging and complaining but indirectly displaying their insecurities and inferiority complex while seeking for the attention of man.

I'm out.

ok

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Ruudy: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
lot of confused women grin grin grin. some women don't really know wat they want

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by SageMK: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin

And after your arrival, what do you think?

I like the message. Yes, ladies should embrace their gold digging rights instead of suppressing it. Dating only diamonds in the rough is very OK.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=Hollasmall post=91889095][/quote]

Cancelling my post is childish and pointless. The intended audience already got the message. Ntoor cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
SageMK:

I like the message. Yes, ladies should embrace their gold digging rights instead of suppressing it. Dating only diamonds in the rough is very OK.

Typical.
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
hashtagged:
Some ladies are jobless so this is what they use all their time to do after na sub for me.
Another post to put in thedustbin

Broke, entitled girls are wrong for men to date but broke men without future ambition are good for women to date?

@ the bold, Not everyone is like the calibre of girls you date

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ruudy:
lot of confused women grin grin grin. some women don't really know wat they want

Unlike men who out rightly condemn broke women, my message to ladies is to choose broke men based on how they relate with the man.

But you'll never comprehend that if you didn't read the post.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Frankenstein: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2020
Is this advice for strong and independent ladies with prospects or every lady out there?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 20, 2020
Sixfeetbelle, you're a very interesting moniker sha, your name alone makes me laugh every single time. You don't hold back your emotions thats what I like about you although I feel you should try to tone it down a little. Don't insult people because the did insult you, it brings you down to their level and you don't want that, or do you

Anyway, immediately I saw the thread, I almost unfollowed you because I thought you were going to start trolling people's children undecided

You kept it simple and civil to an extent, you're humble enough to take corrections if they are (na your type I for like marry sha) wink

You were absolutely on point for me, you nailed it! smiley

As for those trolling you, they're just the example of what you talked about so don't be bothered about them at all. Don't even quote/mention them cool

Have a splendid week ahead grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) / How Do I Know If He Has Any Marriage Plans For Me! / How Can I Make A Valentine Gift Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.