Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. (6718 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / A Third Of Female Only Date Men Because Of The Free Food - 'Foodie Call' Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by DeHill(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If you know how you jumped into this confusion you're wallowing in, please take the same manner when you jump out.

Thank you
i don't need to argue with a myopic person.
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2020
DeHill:
i don't need to argue with a myopic person.

You're still here? Na wah ooh shocked
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Pelxmiye(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2020
ubunja:
there's always more. But they'll drop maybe on the whatsapp first. But I'm so undecided

Add me to your WhatsApp group, 08022168074
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by ubunja(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Pelxmiye:

Add me to your WhatsApp group, 08022168074
I'm not the admn. I don't run it bro. I'll make time to forward you a link. Or search for "Red Pill WhatsApp group" here on NL.
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by DeHill(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

i should be asking u that, BITCH.
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Powerfly(f): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2020
I don't wanna say what!s really on my mind.. Any guy that bad mouths this thread is actually one of dem fellas on the black list.. Isza simple sturve..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Let's do this. cheesy cheesy

Prior to writing this topic, I have been opportuned to view various writeups by other members who advise men not to date broke ladies or actually, ladies with entitlement mentality. And while the sagacious ones will pick the heart of the message and move on, the foolish ones will gather like crows to feast on the carcass, throwing insults and jabs like little boys that were denied treats at a Christmas party, thus picking nothing relevant from the post by the end of the day. I hope they know that It isn't the messenger's fault that comprehension is a difficult trait to acquire for some people.

Due to this behavioural menace, I have decided to tow a different path with my message today. Having said that, I'll like to reiterate for those hard of understanding that: Broke girls are cool to date but once she starts exhibiting entitlement mentality, end the relationship. To the ladies, I'll say this as well: Broke guys are cool to date but once he starts going on and on about prospects and dreams that look like castles in the air, please discard the relationship and move on. Since this thread is purposefully meant for the ladies, I'll give them reasons why I made that statement. Feel free to correct any mistakes you see and I'll rectify them. NB: Only corrections made without insults and/or jab will be considered.

[center]Characteristics of men without prospects[/center]

1) They are day dreamers: Inasmuch as I believe in struggling together with your man through his hard days, I always know human beings are fickle and loyalty isn't always rewarded. That said, some men who claim to be hustling are actually daydreamers who are too proud to work in the mud. They are hardly steady at any job, always dreaming and fantasising about the day they'll become millionaires or own a private jet or a mansion in banana island without actually making grand plans to achieve that. If care is not taken, it's very likely that he has changed jobs more than ten times in the past five years. While it's good to dream, it's best to have laid down plans that will connect your days of humble beginnings to your glorious future.

My take: Ladies, examine his prospects and see the viability of his dreams before making your decision.

2) They are charming: It always beats my imagination when I see visionless men get ladies so effortlessly. Then I realised the reason is because they're smooth talkers, as charming as a snake can be. I can't seem to understand the correlation between a passion for success and a need to swoon the ladies, and I believe that no man who is skillful in one will be that proficient in the other. While other men are hands and feet down in the mud striving to attain their future ambitions, his head and attention is buzzing like an antenna, waiting to pick up the next available lady, thus distracting him from achieving a single goal everytime.

My take: Ladies, take a good look at your relationship and recall how he wooed you. There are exceptions but a woman can always tell.

3) They are not loyal: Please, let's not dirty our minds and start imagining a cheating boyfriend, (although he may be one) rather, let's look at his life in general. He's never been in a position where his loyalty in life was tested. He's hardly the first child, thus never been in a position that makes him a core hustler. His siblings are doing much better than him, hence he may very likely live off of their crumbs. He's never had a successful relationship that ended due to health or tribal issues. They either ended due to his refusal to leave a job or his inability to keep one, more so the latter. It can be due to his inability to not avoid everything in skirt or his insecurity of the ladies' success as he'd be a trifle bit jealous of other's success as he can't seem to ever achieve his own. All in all, he's not one to trust to handle being the captain of the ship.

My take: Ladies, analyse him if you can and make your decision. But remember, dreamers who can't get what they want always end up jealous. He won't ever be that CEO he's always telling you about, not with the lackadaisical way he goes about it.

4) They are time wasters: This was supposed to be number one point, but the crows would have had a field day with my post if I did it that way. Anyway, men without prospects are invariably professional time wasters. No surprises there. And while their heart may be with you (they do know how to love greatly), they lack the wherewithal to do right by you in the appropriate time. Generally, they're never in a need to settle down or any of the other societal 'needs' that the rest of the population may desire because they lack the capacity to do so. Please do not confuse their inability to mean apathy. On the contrary, if they had their way, you'd be married to them before you can say Jack Robinson. However, their life will always be driven in whatever direction the wind takes them and when the dust finally settles, they'll find themselves approaching forty, with no reasonable evidence of their hustle in life and no lady by their side. Disclaimer: Not all men in that age gap were without prospects.

My take: Ladies, iron out your situation with him and see if you both can reach a compromise. If he won't accept outside help to start off your married life (highly unadvisable), drop him like hot coal. When he gets to 40, someone young will marry him.

Summary, ladies even as you strive to become independent, strong women, always weigh your options in every relationship you go into. Don't always sit and wait for the man to make his intentions known. Incite him to state his desires and see if they tally with yours. At the end, whoever you choose to date, always think of the future your children will have. Think of the children, sisters.

Thank you.

you're mad for thinking a man should be successful cos of a woman....what happens to the woman been her own success? all these simp never cease to amaze sumbori. prospect Kee you there
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 23, 2020
iceybux:

all this just because u are interested in her.. why don't u just come str8 to her than beatin around all this bush u doin like a baby.. be a Man please

You know what's funny, I don't care what you think. I actually don't feel the need to explain anything to you, like it isn't even necessary.

Y'all think women are sex tools so thats why anything she posts makes you and your friends go crazy. You can't take the fact that she happens to be right most of the time.

Y'all make life seem like, every lady is as dumb as the ones you sleep with. And you can't take the fact that she isn't so you now decide to troll. Instead of humbling yourselves to take corrections, you feel the need to protect an ego that isn't worth protecting.

I think y'all feel this way maybe because of the pain you experienced in a previous relationship or something like that. But the sooner you get over that the better.

Cc Eastside22, Skepticus

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by iceybux(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2020
Jezking:

You know what's funny, I don't care what you think. I actually don't feel the need to explain anything to you, like it isn't even necessary.

Y'all think women are sex tools so thats why anything she posts makes you and your friends go crazy. You can't take the fact that she happens to be right most of the time.

Y'all make life seem like, every lady is as dumb as the ones you sleep with. And you can't take the fact that she isn't so you now decide to troll. Instead of humbling yourselves to take corrections, you feel the need to protect an ego that isn't worth protecting.

I think y'all feel this way maybe because of the pain you experienced in a previous relationship or something like that. But the sooner you get over that the better.

Is it you can't comprehend a simple statements.. this wasn't even any her.. it's about u and u writin this long epistle for what?? And then again u did be surprised ABT my relationship status.. but pls try to read B4 u decide to respond.. English is not a rocket science..
Cc Eastside22, Skepticus
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by iceybux(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2020
Skepticus:

Spoiler alert: Jezking wouldn't be getting Sixfeetbelle pussy anytime soon. Check her response, he has already been locked in her friendzone grin

Lol I'm not a spoiler oo, just the lengthy paragraph I was wondering ABT.. come str8 and talk to the lady..simple it's either a yes or no... Instead he went any superstore mode..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by iceybux(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If he wanted to do that, I'm sure he knows how to send dms. And since I haven't seen a dm, that means he isn't interested. Not every man wants to straff every lady they talk to.

But men like you wouldn't know that, would you?

It's not ABT straff.. y'all seems not get it.. if I like you I would say it..I don't beat around it with indirect words.. secondly he straff or not ain't my pussy so I don't GAF.. was only sayin he should be more stra8 any his feeling..I don't need a psychic to decode his writeup..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by DeHill(m): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

u should be the one to leave. Maybe it's best for u, if u don't quote me again!
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Skepticus: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
ubunja:
yes it has. With the Corona and shet. It's a hell of a year. Im fine bro.

Siyaliyamukela.

Glad to have you back wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Momoney77: 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
ubunja:
there's always more. But they'll drop maybe on the whatsapp group first. But I'm so undecided

Is there a WhatsApp group, I'll like to be added pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by ubunja(m): 7:43am On Jul 31, 2020
Momoney77:

Is there a WhatsApp group, I'll like to be added pls.
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by baralatie(m): 8:45am On Jul 31, 2020
Powerfly:
I don't wanna say what!s really on my mind.. Any guy that bad mouths this thread is actually one of dem fellas on the black list.. Isza simple sturve..
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Exactly what I said. It's those that have no future ambition that even have steady girlfriends, like how do they do it? undecided
Warris this bitch feeling like self
keep looking for readymade
Abegii SHUT THE FVCK UP
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by iceybux(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2020
Jezking:

Cc Eastside22, Skepticus

do u even read tru all u wrote... no sort of connection to my opinion or to the said tag.. or u just want look relevant reason u decide type this gabish

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Helping him build up a dream that isn't realistic? Oh come on. I thought you were more practical than this. Selflessness with a man who only builds castles in the air is foolishness and a waste on the woman's part. She'll regret sticking with him in years to come.

Besides the idea of a man finally making it big in the future is as possible as an undefined fraction. Not every man will make it big and hence every lady must discern who to stay with and when to port.

This life sha, it is very ironic that we currently have a situation at hand where i quoted you yesterday. You have forgotten to factor in that a man can actually be a very good man, good looking with hood hygiene but who is also broke and doesn't have career prospects.

I still agree with you that the probability of making it big is undefined fraction which concludes that as men we should get money first.

Being a good guy doesn't really keep women. If you don't have money last last, just forget it. A woman may like you but also needs to secure her future. This has led to a lot of heart breaks for broke men who are actually good men.

The thread where i quoted you, i am confident that the lady will break up with her man. He his broke and the relationship will not see any light at the tunnel.

If you are nice guy, caring, loving, kind & pays attention to women but at the end you are broke, all those qualities only matter when you have money to compliment with it.

It's like university Major and minor courses, passing all your minor courses will not make you graduate until you have your major course in the bag.
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by SarutobiEky(m): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Exactly what I said. It's those that have no future ambition that even have steady girlfriends, like how do they do it? undecided
I for ask you out, but me still broke. cry beautiful post by the way.
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 25, 2021
hashtagged:

So your dad isnt wealthy, so you are not, you have no right to demean broke guys when you dont even have change in your pockets. Listen cause you clearly lack sense. Between ladies and guys who demean each other more about being broke? You clearly know its ladies. So make some cash make them no use your pooverty make example. Shi shi you dont have in your pockets, poor scrab blabing about broke guys
bro what is between her leg is where her brain is. Dummy.
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
SarutobiEky:
I for ask you out, but me still broke. cry beautiful post by the way.

Unfortunately, we're both broke, so let's not date each other. cheesy
Re: Ladies: Don't Date Men Without Prospects. by SarutobiEky(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Unfortunately, we're both broke, so let's not date each other. cheesy
lol..I'm broker than a stock broker I'd have you know grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Does This Girl Treat Me Like Shit? / Who Has The Most Attractive Personality On Nairaland? (Females) / She Won' T Have Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.