Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family (24566 Views)

Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Fuckspambot: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2020
Golan007:

This one no go school.
Ode stop showcasing your ignorance and come down here to my state and check if you'll see any Ijaws in my state.
Even Sowore himself has never for once denied being Yoruba and has also never for once claimed to be Ijaw.
Don't allow Wikipedia or the false information you've been reading on nairaland lead you astray.
Leave that south east of yours and travel down to the West and learn for yourself

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by j1mmy: 11:02am On Jul 20, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Exactly... Just like Azikwe sold his birth right to belewa

Ekueme to shagari

Peter Obi to Atiku

Ojukwu sold 3 millions lives to gowon gringringringringringrin

Always selling ursef 2d North gringrin

Totally agree with you 100%, I couldn't have said it better. The reason semi literate mallams are still in charge is because two major ethnic groups (Yoruba and IGBO) live in servitude to the North!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Modarun(m): 11:03am On Jul 20, 2020
Throwback:

Corrupt free Peter Obi you dare say?

The same Peter Obi who invested Anambra state money into his family business (Next Supermarket) while he was Governor?

Or is there another name for abuse of office if not corruption?

It seems you have collected your own share of vote buying stipend.
he is head over shoulders above any governor in the APC. Reason Tinubu commisioned Sowore to tarnish his image. Bring on your better cleaner candidate lets compare. Imagine shamelessly following a convicted drug baron and certificate forger.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by OgbanjeProphet: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2020
The day I stop taking Sowore and his demonic Sahara reporters medium serious was the day I read his malicious reports against the late Dimgba Igwe of The Sun newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2020
Golan007:

Use Google.

I am not a fan of Google.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Throwback: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2020
Fuckspambot:
[s] shut that Ijaw crap.
Ondo is 100% Yorubas.
Ijaw starts in Bayelsa and ends in Bayelsa

Even the current Ondo Deputy Governor Agboola is also Ijaw.

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Golan007: 11:06am On Jul 20, 2020
Fuckspambot:
Ode stop showcasing your ignorance and come down here to my state and check if you'll see any Ijaws in my state.
Even Sowore himself has never for once denied being Yoruba and has also never for once claimed to be Ijaw.
Don't allow Wikipedia or the false information you've been reading on nairaland lead you astray.
Leave that south east of yours and travel down to the West and learn for yourself

Shut up.
Do you know if I'm ijaw myself?
Muntula.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2020
Throwback:

You just earned yourself a ban for bigotry over a matter that was not tribal.

Even Sowore is an Ijaw man from Ondo, but you just had to show us what traumatizes your family most.

sowore is from ilaje ethnic group of mahin kingdom,

sowore not an ijaw man.

omoyele na Yoruba name.....abi u don hear ijaw wey answer omo- (child) Yele-(Befitting home ) na Yoruba name.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by jefff455: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2020
Throwback:

You just earned yourself a ban for bigotry over a matter that was not tribal.

Even Sowore is an Ijaw man from Ondo, but you just had to show us what traumatizes your family most.
ijaw ko ijaw ni he is an apoi man kiribo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Throwback: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2020
Sirjendon:

sowore is from ilaje ethnic group of mahin kingdom,

sowore not an ijaw man.

omoyele na Yoruba name.....abi u don hear ijaw wey answer omo- (child) Yele-(Befitting home ) na Yoruba name.

They have already adopted Yoruba names but still insist on their Ijaw origins.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by olab059(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2020
omenka:
So what should we do about it? Are you a saint yourself? Haven't you been caught telling outlandish lies and impersonating other people?

Reno is the most useless nairaland scoundrel I've ever seen.

Is he on Nairaland?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 20, 2020
Fuckspambot:
[s] shut that Ijaw crap.
Ondo is 100% Yorubas.
Ijaw starts in Bayelsa and ends in Bayelsa

I don tell de guy.
sowore is from ilaje, ilaje ethnic group is Yoruba.

the ijaw ethnic group in ondo state are not up to 1percent of the population ijaw arugbo -agadagba
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by ednut1(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2020
Sowore has always proven to be a thug and nuisance. contested the last elections solely for financial gains over 150m was donated to him which he chopped most of it. an arrogant prick and a blackmailer

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by jefff455: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2020
Throwback:

Even the current Ondo Deputy Governor Agboola is also Ijaw.
he is not ijaw he is not ijaw he is apoi I know this man to his root so we're and agboola are not ijaw they are apoi they speak a different Yoruba dialect

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by NaMeAboki: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2020
kidap:
[url][/url]THE ALTERNATIVE With Reno Omokri

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/07/19/how-omoyele-sowore-blackmailed-me-and-almost-ruined-the-lives-of-my-family-and-i/

Same way you were caught pants down trying plant evidence against SLS that he was Boko Haram.
What goes around comes around - you are no more different than Sowore; both of you are dishonest propagandists.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by jefff455: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2020
Sirjendon:

I don tell de guy.

the ijaw ethnic group in ondo state are not up to 1percent of the population ijaw arugbo -agadagba
he is not ilaje he is apoi from ese odo local government kiribo to be precise

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Exactly... Just like Azikwe sold his birth right to belewa

Ekueme to shagari

Peter Obi to Atiku

Ojukwu sold 3 millions lives to gowon gringringringringringrin

Always selling ursef 2d North gringrin

omo iya Mi, WA gba yi.

igbo are ungrateful, will make them rich in Odua kingdom. them go still dey buga.

and nothing good dey can do free for ppu.

their life is center on money.. with money no good relationship with igbo, except the one wey dem born for outside wey drink outside water, if not they de most dangerous human being to close with

even igbo to igbo no trust.......

God bless Yoruba ppu. we are the pace setters

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2020
Throwback:

They have already adopted Yoruba names but still insist on their Ijaw origins.

e fit be true I go find out soon.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2020
jefff455:

OK, shey Na Yoruba be their local language or do they have other languages different from Yoruba they speak
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Officialgarri: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2020
I always don't agree with Reno Omokiri, infact, he blocked me sometimes last month grin but this detail about Sahara conventional blackmail is what I've always repeated here. I don't take news from SR serious. Their report is always aimed at tarnishing other politicians. That should not be a news source.

But what Sowore doesn't know is, the ruling politicians actually need people like him. He remains a tool to every opposition and a vote divider.
Sowore might never win an election, but he is needed to subtract votes from a ruling party.

Nevertheless, Reno is no different from Sowore. They are both blackmailers.
Reno blackmails out of pain and hatred and revenge, while Sowore blackmails in a quest for power

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Fuckspambot: 11:20am On Jul 20, 2020
Sirjendon:

I don tell de guy.

the misconception they normally have is that since ilaje are fishermen and they live by the shores, they normally see them as ijaws since ijaws are fishermen as well.
when i was serving in akwa ibom i came across the ilaje settlers in Akwa Ibom as they are fishing by the shores and they were communicating amongst themselves in Yorubas and when I asked them they confirmed to me that they are Yorubas.
even the (Ijaw) Apoi community in Ondo are settlers
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Fuckspambot: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2020
jefff455:
ijaws in apoi community are settlers and not indigenous to the state
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2020
j1mmy:

Wrong question, is the typical Yoruba person capable of selling their soul to the devil just to be side kicks to Northerners?
Ask Tinubu, ask the Yoruba elders who went to receive Abacha handout after the death of Abiola, ask Osinbajo...
Don't start what you cannot finish this thread was peaceful before you started this tribal rubbish. Please I am begging you.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2020
izzyboi:

Okay bro
You can do that directly on the website
Link not available that's what it writting
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 20, 2020
Reno started building an orphanage in Abuja but finished it in benin Edo state
Na express orphanage
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Dalby(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2020
FrLukas:

Can you vouch for him with your life? No.

Do you know what he does with his spare time? No.

I'm not saying he is an armed robber, I'm saying he as well as anyone who worked closely with Goodluck Jonathan have no moral high ground to speak from when it comes to integrity.

He might not be a professional armed robber, but it could be one off. During Magu's case armed men invaded an office to remove documents and computers
No be armed robbers be that?
Leave motive, the facts of the matter is you carry him go take wetin no be your own...ARMED ROBBERY
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by mattfeuter(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2020
GboyegaD:
If he claims he is a critic of the government and then would endorse Sowore's early denial of bail (it could be some law of retribution like he claims, no doubt) because he feels Sowore was among those who promoted the candidature of Buhari, he is only a hypocrite.

This is the exact reason why I do not take him seriously.

It was never about Sowore, but Goodluck/Buhari.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2020
Nothing concern buhari for this matter but somehow he had to mention him. This dude is seriously obsessed
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2020
Fuckspambot:
the misconception they normally have is that since ilaje are fishermen and they live by the shores, they normally see them as ijaws since ijaws are fishermen as well.
when i was serving in akwa ibom i came across the ilaje settlers in Akwa Ibom as they are fishing by the shores and they were communicating amongst themselves in Yorubas and when I asked them they confirmed to me that they are Yorubas.
even the (Ijaw) Apoi community in Ondo are settlers

you are right one of my friend dad, emoruwa, reside in akwa ibom he his a Fisher man there.

but the apoi ppu do they speak Yoruba also.?

I know an ijaw woman from ondo state, but can't speak Yoruba, in fact when she speaks Yoruba it sounds like igbo tonation.

clearify me
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by intruder15(m): 11:29am On Jul 20, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

[s]Your kind is the one that will come online and be supporting the very same people who looted your destiny and that of your children to come including their own children.

And you'll still be the same set of people that will open new monikers to beg for money online.

Please, miss me with your crap this evening. Not interested[/s].

Soulpeppersoup you are right. He didn't read the story. Lol. Gullible indeed.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by j1mmy: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2020
SegFault:

Don't start what you cannot finish this thread was peaceful before you started this tribal rubbish. Please I am begging you.

Did it ever occur to you that Yorubas are directly responsible for the state of Nigeria due to their inability to use their ethnic majority to help suppress the Hausa Fulani Hegemony wasting nearly a century of Nigeria's progress?

Do you honestly think a blot (like you) in the wider discussion of how and why Yorubas are enabling the North to destroy Nigeria will stop people like me from speaking?

shut up already please child!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Throwback: 11:50am On Jul 20, 2020
jefff455:
he is not ijaw he is not ijaw he is apoi I know this man to his root so we're and agboola are not ijaw they are apoi they speak a different Yoruba dialect

But Apoi is Ijaw naa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makinde, Fayose In Cold War Over Ekiti PDP / Bolanle Raheem: Sanwo-Olu’s Delegation Visits Raheem Family / GRV To Sanwo-Olu: Agberocracy’ Has Produced Your Illegitimate Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.