Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family (24584 Views)

Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Awoo88: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2020
FrLukas:
Reno, you can only fool those who don't know you.
Do you know him?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by jefff455: 12:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Throwback:

But Apoi is Ijaw naa?
no it's a kind of Yoruba ethnic group

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by jefff455: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sirjendon:

OK, shey Na Yoruba be their local language or do they have other languages different from Yoruba they speak
they speak apoi a Yoruba dialect

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by imam07: 12:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
This Reno guy no dey get sense at all. The man nah hypocrite. He doesn't reason before he talks. He thinks we are like those beggers who beg for money on his handle. Nah those beggers are mumu who believe all what he say. We are less concern if sowore campaigned for Buhari. Why didn't he criticise atiku and Saraki who also campaigned for Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by nams77: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
AskProf:

"Life is one big road with lots of signs,
So, when you're throding thru the ruts,
Don't you complcate your mind.
Free from hate, mischief & jealousy..."
And you have to quote the whole story
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by plessis: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
FrLukas:

Pele o, Reno's grandson. Point to one person who was clean in Jonathan's government. Radarada.

Typical yarribastard.

Jonathan, reno, atiku, saraki, obi are all corrupt but tinubu is a saint.

Treachery and hypocrisy is in your DNA

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
jefff455:
they speak apoi a Yoruba dialect

okay.

so Wat u clarifying me now is that apoi are not original Yoruba, but a settler in that area of riverine
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by izzyboi(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Link not available that's what it writting
It is.
I have replied your email, you can send it there
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Sunnyja: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
FrLukas:

Pele o, Reno's grandson. Point to one person who was clean in Jonathan's government. Radarada.
Is the Post talking about who was clean in GEJ's government?! Try to get small sense na.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Sunnyja: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
isthatso:
How is that blackmail, did he ask for money at force him to do anything?
Was the post too long to read?! Telling people that a man who was at home with his wife was involved in a robbery of your neighbor's shop,means that you intends to promote/uplift the man's image.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by seanjy4konji: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
They are all the same..

Anyone who says it publicly he did not steal during Jonathan regime is capable of committing mass murder... U must fear that person....

For showorewhen he was eating yam with them. I was not there so when the yam turn sour... Make he take am like that

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by akdjr(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
How APC ignore this man with his daily critics still baffles me.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by dododawa1: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

You didn't finish the story. So you mean such a man can descend so low to arm robbery level? He wasn't accused of corruption but arm robbery.
corruption and arm robbery are both STEALING
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by stanat: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ventura1:
Reno is bitter because Jonathan lost in 2015. It is very easy to discover his hypocrisy, he refused to blame Atiku and Saraki that spent billions, donated jet and travel across the country to campaign for Buhari in 2015, but stick to a Sowore who never attended any campaign or take up Buhari's campaign ads on Sahara reporters.
I'm rather surprised that in your submission, you underrated the impact of the media in politics.On a hindsight if the Jonathan government had the backing of the influential media, the election would have been a walkover because he would be able to control the hearts and mind of Nigerians despite the billions tinubu and co aided buhari campaign with because Jonathan already has the state apparatus under his control.Just look back at the general election 2019,that is what played out between buhari and atiku.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by helpfindbolu: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by ajailer(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Reno really tried on this one..... My impression about him as someone you can't trust was being doubted as I was reading the article but when I got to the Nnamdi kanu side and he said he, NK is fighting a true course, my sense kicked back in.

Now it's finally confirmed, Reno is a pathological liar.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by 9gerian: 1:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
If you want to hear the story of how your great grandpa courted and married your great grandma join politics...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by wisdomkid: 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ventura1:
Reno is bitter because Jonathan lost in 2015. It is very easy to discover his hypocrisy, he refused to blame Atiku and Saraki that spent billions, donated jet and travel across the country to campaign for Buhari in 2015, but stick to a Sowore who never attended any campaign or take up Buhari's campaign ads on Sahara reporters.

I pledged deep within myself not to comment or quote the replies above yours. but yours is definitely super-stupid! shooo shocked It goes to show that stupid people don't have sense at all. Did you read what Sahara wrote about GEJ and never about Buhari?

This is why the black man is stupid. Because they choose to forget the truth when it's convenient for them. IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by UnimkeAk(m): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
GboyegaD:
If he claims he is a critic of the government and then would endorse Sowore's early denial of bail (it could be some law of retribution like he claims, no doubt) because he feels Sowore was among those who promoted the candidature of Buhari, he is only a hypocrite.
How did he endorsed the denial?
He only said sowore could not meet bail... Because nobody was willing... Next time try to comprehend before u vote another pmb in 2023
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by UnimkeAk(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
IpobAntidote:
Pastorpreneur Fraudster.

See the idiotic mad man that has been black mailing people with all sorts of fake news even before 2015, now the bastard delusional fake Pastor is now wailing and crying like a jilted HOE.
Who did Reno blackmail...

Reno has proof and records of everything thing he says oo...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Icon79(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Reno Omokri is a clown and a bloody hypocrite. He blocked me on Twitter because I was exposing his hypocrisy by telling him some home truth. I mean, I wasn’t even following him on Twitter anyway .... I don’t follow clowns, but he just blocked me from seeing his hypocritical tweets.

Anyway, the man is a coward who’s trying to kick Sowore when he’s down.

O pari

kidap:
[url][/url]THE ALTERNATIVE With Reno Omokri

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/07/19/how-omoyele-sowore-blackmailed-me-and-almost-ruined-the-lives-of-my-family-and-i/

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Rat66: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
omenka:
So what should we do about it? Are you a saint yourself? Haven't you been caught telling outlandish lies and impersonating other people?

Reno is the most useless nairaland scoundrel I've ever seen.
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Rat66: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
marriagebyigbo:

Exactly... Just like Azikwe sold his birth right to belewa

Ekueme to shagari

Peter Obi to Atiku

Ojukwu sold 3 millions lives to gowon gringringringringringrin

Always selling ursef 2d North gringrin
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Sagefromtheeast: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sowore is evil and he's capable of anything.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Sagefromtheeast: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
omenka:
So what should we do about it? Are you a saint yourself? Haven't you been caught telling outlandish lies and impersonating other people?

Reno is the most useless nairaland scoundrel I've ever seen.
People are talking, you too are talking.mstcheww
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Rat66: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
I always don't agree with Reno Omokiri, infact, he blocked me sometimes last month grin but this detail about Sahara conventional blackmail is what I've always repeated here. I don't take news from SR serious. Their report is always aimed at tarnishing other politicians. That should not be a news source.

But what Sowore doesn't know is, the ruling politicians actually need people like him. He remains a tool to every opposition and a vote divider.
Sowore might never win an election, but he is needed to subtract votes from a ruling party.

Nevertheless, Reno is no different from Sowore. They are both blackmailers.
Reno blackmails out of pain and hatred and revenge, while Sowore blackmails in a quest for power
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Amalekki: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
The truth is sacred. It won't change.

Reno's personal travails make interesting read except that we don't get to read anything about the good side & personal benefits of being in Aso Rock especially with GEJ's presidency.

One major thing that Reno could talk about as GEJ's spokesman & inner caucus member that affects millions of regular hard-working Nigerians is 2nd Niger Bridge. Don't make that period just about you, millions of Nigerians were also going through one travail or the other. Let's start with that bridge.

Many just want to know why GEJ openly prioritized but never made any meaningful progress on that project at a time when oil price was the highest in history. That's the type of inside story that we want to hear from the horse's mouth - and the plain truth.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by freeDR(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
FrLukas:

Can you vouch for him with your life? No.

Do you know what he does with his spare time? No.

I'm not saying he is an armed robber, I'm saying he as well as anyone who worked closely with Goodluck Jonathan have no moral high ground to speak from when it comes to integrity.
Mumu
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Rat66: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Your kind is the one that will come online and be supporting the very same people who looted your destiny and that of your children to come including their own children.

And you'll still be the same set of people that will open new monikers to beg for money online.

Please, miss me with your crap this evening. Not interested.
[/s]
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by ajl: 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ventura1:

See me see trouble o. This fake pastor who stole another person identity. Funniest thing was like, it was the identity of a young US based relative he stole. I saw the mother of the child on video complain bitterly about this criminal-minded Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by ajl: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:
Sowore is evil and he's capable of anything.

Point to one evil he did with good evidence. Not hearsay. Even one of his old friends that came on an online radio to accuse him of blackmail, when they asked him to provide proof, he went quiet. It's normal to have enemies for the kind of career Sowore choose. For someone like him, if one of the few accusations are true, certainly he would have been successful sued or convicted. Let anybody who have issue with him go to court. He has won many of such cases. But no kangaroo court.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
freeDR:

I am a classic Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home / Dele Momodu Undergoes Eye Surgery - Photo / Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.