Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family (24586 Views)

Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory / Reno Omokri: How Oby Ezekwesili Was Used And Dumped / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by CavemanDefuturo: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2020
Even buhari knows how dangerous sowore's style of journalism is...the more reason he would never let him out the cage until 2023.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Arewa1408:

You are full of BS. @FrLukas is absolutely right. If you read your useless Pastor's post you will see all the lies. He said Sowore was looking for appointment like Keyamo, thats a lie Sowore was given Ministerial appointment and he rejected it. If the pastor is innocent why cant he come to Nigeria? A thief hiding under pastor and Christianity to loot is talking rubbish. He wrote that he is an example that you can be in Govt without stealing? What does that tell you? that he acknowledged money stolen under GEJ. He wrote about ethics of journalism but failed to acknowledge the lies hes been posting about Buhari. This guy is a thief and an idiot. They steal and lie about it. Adeshina, NOI, all served in GEJ govt, EFCC found nothing on them, they visit Nigeria as they like and the govt has even nominated them for international appointments.

What made him take the post down at last?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Raze001: 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Why are we less concerned of the possibility that this could have happened?

Why are we not more concerned that even though it had always been rumoured that some Politicians are aided by Western and American Powers during elections, calling out Ford Foundation is a big statement?

This is election manipulation, no matter what lens you view it with. America has been on Russia's neck over this.

Meanwhile, Sowore must know that what goes around comes around. As for Omokri, stop this sanctimonious attitude, we know you are no Saint.

Come to think of it, maybe I need to busy myself with something else

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Arewa1408: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
Tranquill:

When you say "I think" it means you are not sure. Believing everything that comes from Sowore means you are very gullible. Check the caliber of people GEJ was appointing and see if Sowore measures with them. Sowore's only known job in the US is "care work" so tell me what contribution he would have made in the SEC meeting where you have the likes of Okonjo-Iweala, Deziani, Adesina etc. I mean top achievers! There are many people even Nigerians that refused to apply for citizenship having lived in the states for so many years. Bash Ali the boxer, is a prominent example. They have their various reasons but trust me, Sowore's reason is far from patriotic. Sowore had a rape case hanging over his head for many years even before he escaped to the US, among other issues. The US will reject his citizenship application. I know people that have renounced their US citizenship for tax purposes so refusing to apply for citizenship is no achievement. My advice to you is to make your decision based on your personal circumstance and not what Sowore says. You call Reno a thief and an opportunist. No evidence of what he has stolen and no explanation of what your " opportunist" implies. My advice. Think for yourself. Stop being gullible and sheepish else you'll get lost and may never find your way back.

Bros, this is what hate can do to you. It will make you reject the truth. Sowore lectures at College of Liberal Arts in NYC. He refused to apply for the US citizenship out of patriotism. Youre talking about calibre of folks in SEC, how about former communications Minister or Dalung and so many empty heads as Ministers? Was useless FFK not a one time Minister? Go again and look at SR that Sowore formed and managed, the least you can do is show respect. Your Reno is a wailing corrupt man. He is not worthy of GEJ's cabinet. Mind you GEJ is a failed presidenmt.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
spafu:
That's why I don't trust Sowore and most of people from his part of the country. They are always willing tools for betrayal, especially when it's in defense of their Gambari slave masters.

You do realize he is Itsekiri?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Tranquill: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bagehot:

You do realize he is Itsekiri?

Sowore is from Ondo State arogbo to be precise. Though many from there claim they are Ijaw by decent but Omoyele Sowore is not Ijaw but yoruba name. He is not Itsekiri but Reno Omokri is Itsekiri.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Sagefromtheeast: 6:58am On Jul 21, 2020
ajl:

Point to one evil he did with good evidence. Not hearsay. Even one of his old friends that came on an online radio to accuse him of blackmail, when they asked him to provide proof, he went quiet. It's normal to have enemies for the kind of career Sowore choose. For someone like him, if one of the few accusations are true, certainly he would have been successful sued or convicted. Let anybody who have issue with him go to court. He has won many of such cases. But no kangaroo court.
Take it or leave it, he's not the saint you so strongly defend.
This is the problem with you people, always looking for "proofs" that can well easily be covered. Don't you think he probably 'won many of such cases' because he's good at covering his tracks?
This is how many fools came on here to defend certain politicians, demanding 'proofs' even in the face obvious facts. By the time realities began to dawn on everyone,they all went into hiding.
Sowore's case will soon get to that point, it's a matter of time.
He's accused now and again, the cases might not have been proven in court but that doesn't mean it's entirely false... to think that our entire justice system is totally skewed. That's a story for another day.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 21, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

What made him take the post down at last?

What post did I take down?

You probably don't know how Nairaland works.

Unless you are a moderator you can't take any post down. undecided

So maybe my post was deleted by a moderator if it ain't showing any longer.

I maintain my stance on the subject.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 21, 2020
[s]
vikyno:
You see your life? you are still blaming GEJ in 2020 while Buhari has moved on and even named a train station after him. Even prophet TB Joshua will find it hard delivering you from the chronic zombeeism you are suffering from.
[/s]

If we go find out now, you don't have a job o.

But here you are defending those who looted your destiny into a coma.

Keep it up.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2020
FrLukas:

What post did I take down?

You probably don't know how Nairaland works.

Unless you are a moderator you can't take any post down. undecided

So maybe my post was deleted by a moderator if it ain't showing any longer.

I maintain my stance on the subject.

Oga! I'm sorry to say this. You don't read to understand. I said, "what made him take the post (article) down at last". I wasn't referring to you but to him.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Tranquill: 9:29am On Jul 21, 2020
Arewa1408:

Bros, this is what hate can do to you. It will make you reject the truth. Sowore lectures at College of Liberal Arts in NYC. He refused to apply for the US citizenship out of patriotism. Youre talking about calibre of folks in SEC, how about former communications Minister or Dalung and so many empty heads as Ministers? Was useless FFK not a one time Minister? Go again and look at SR that Sowore formed and managed, the least you can do is show respect. Your Reno is a wailing corrupt man. He is not worthy of GEJ's cabinet. Mind you GEJ is a failed presidenmt.

Please what course does he teach and what period? Tell Sowore to be honest with you about why he is not a US citizen yet.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2020
soulpeppersoup:

Oga! I'm sorry to say this. You don't read to understand. I said, "what made him take the post (article) down at last". I wasn't referring to you but to him.

Ok. I thought you refered to me.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by vikyno(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]
If we go find out now, you don't have a job o.
But here you are defending those who looted your destiny into a coma.
Keep it up.
BMC, we know una. Keep it up.
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Arewa1408: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2020
Tranquill:

Please what course does he teach and what period? Tell Sowore to be honest with you about why he is not a US citizen yet.

Omoyele Sowore taught Modern African History at the City University of New York and Post Colonial African History at the School of Art, New York. I don't know the periods. Google him or call the Schools.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Tranquill: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Arewa1408:

Omoyele Sowore taught Modern African History at the City University of New York and Post Colonial African History at the School of Art, New York. I don't know the periods. Google him or call the Schools.

And what did you say he studied again?
Re: Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family by Arewa1408: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
Tranquill:

And what did you say he studied again?

He studied graduated with a BSC in Geography from Unilag and a Masters in Public Administration from Columbia University. This is an ivy league school. Same school Obama graduated Pol Science from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Diagnosed With Ruptured Appendicitis / Nigerians On Twitter React To DSS Invasion Of Dasuki's Home / Okorocha Commends Oyegun For Canceling Imo LGA Congress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.