Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,523,790 members, 5,773,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 August 2020 at 05:13 PM

90% Sure Strategies For Winning Trades On Binary Options (1 On 1 Training) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 90% Sure Strategies For Winning Trades On Binary Options (1 On 1 Training) (257 Views)

Who Trades On Olymp Trade? / Trading Volatility Index On Binary.com Mt5 / Rise Fall Binary Options Scalping Sure Winning Volatility Indices Scalper Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Sure Strategies For Winning Trades On Binary Options (1 On 1 Training) by Kaymus(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19
Binary options trading is a revolutionary way of earning in the financial markets, which is very straightforward, quick, and extremely lucrative. You probably know that financial markets are avenues where currencies, such as the U.S. Dollar, the Euro, or the British Pound Sterling, etc. are traded 24/7, i.e. with no breaks or days off whatsoever.

What you need to do is just open a free account on a trading platform (a broker website), then make a deposit, select an investment amount and predict where the price (for example, the US dollar exchange rate) will go in a few minutes or hours.

There are only two options available: High or Low. The trade may last for any time from 1 minute to 3 hours (the expiry time), and you may select any time frame in between. If your prediction is correct, your investment amount is nearly doubled; if it is wrong, well, you just lose your investment amount for that moment.

So, this will actually be your job if you follow my instructions. This is called 'trading', and a person who works in such a way is called a 'trader'. As a trader, you can work any time wherever you are, all you need is a computer with stable internet connection. As you see, it's pretty straghtforward, even a 10-year-old child will understand how it works.

You can contact my signature for further details. Terms and conditions apply.

Thanks.
Re: 90% Sure Strategies For Winning Trades On Binary Options (1 On 1 Training) by SavageResponse(m): 2:41am On Jul 20
Kaymus:
Binary options trading is a revolutionary way of earning in the financial markets, which is very straightforward, quick, and extremely lucrative. You probably know what financial markets are venues where currencies, such as the dollar, the euro, or the pound, are are traded 24/7, i.e. with no breaks or days off whatsoever.

What you need to do is just open a free account on a trading platform (a broker website), then make a deposit, select an investment amount and predict where the price (for example, the US dollar exchange rate) will go in a few minutes or hours.

There are only two options available: High or Low. The trade may last for any time from 1 minute to 3 hours (the expiry time), and you may select any time frame in between. If your prediction is correct, your investment amount is nearly doubled; if it is wrong, well, you just lose your investment amount for that moment.

So, this will actually be your job if you follow my instructions. This is called 'trading', and a person who works in such a way is called a 'trader'. As a trader, you can work any time wherever you are, all you need is a computer with stable internet connection. As you see, it's pretty straghtforward, even a 10-year-old child will understand how it works.

You can contact my signature for further details. Terms and conditions apply.

Thanks.

You're wrong, it's not trading it's gambling...pure guesswork!
Re: 90% Sure Strategies For Winning Trades On Binary Options (1 On 1 Training) by Kaymus(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01
SavageResponse:

You are also very wrong! What you don't know how to do, you don't get it right! I have taught over 50 people successfully on watsapp and physically. Over 20 different individuals have travelled from far and near to meet me for the training in person. That's why you will continue to remain where you are. You won't move goriif you refuse to take risks in life!not Stop your negative impression and discouraging attitude on the interested ones. God bless you!
Re: 90% Sure Strategies For Winning Trades On Binary Options (1 On 1 Training) by SavageResponse(m): 8:00am On Aug 02
Kaymus:

You are also very wrong! What you don't know how to do, you don't get it right! I have taught over 50 people successfully on watsapp and physically. Over 20 different individuals have travelled from far and near to meet me for the training in person. That's why you will continue to remain where you are. You won't move goriif you refuse to take risks in life!not Stop your negative impression and discouraging attitude on the interested ones. God bless you!

Do you even have any idea the level where I am? grin

You people make the mistake of thinking everyone here is hungry.

Binary Options trading is nothing but glorified gambling and I will say it a thousand times

The trades are based purely on prediction of whether prices will go up or down at the expiration of a certain period. It is not based on analysis of fundamentals of the economy,news events or performance indicators...that is pure guesswork which is another name for gambling.

According to you your prediction is 90% accurate...let us do some calculations.

What this means is that out of every 10 trades you make 9 will be accurate wins.

Lets assume that you fund your account with US$500
+ The pay out ratio for win is 80%
+ You trade in lots of $50 each
+ For each win you get $40 extra
+ For each loss you loose your stake of $50

Trade---Buy price---Final price----Profit---Remark
1----------50.00-----------90.00-----40.00----Won
2----------50.00-----------90.00-----40.00----Won
3----------50.00-----------90.00-----40.00----Won
4----------50.00-----------90.00-----40.00----Won
5----------50.00-----------90.00-----40.00----Won
6----------50.00-----------90.00-----40.00----Won
7----------50.00-----------90.00-----40.00----Won
8----------50.00-----------90.00-----40.00----Won
9----------50.00-----------90.00-----40.00----Won
10---------50.00-------------0-------(50.00)----Lost
Total profit-------------------------310.00
What this means is that if you're very conservative and you trade in cycles that span over a period of 1 week, in one month you are guaranteed to make at least $310 * 4 =$1,240 which is roughly N558,000.

Now answer this question for me:
Why is someone who claims to have the potential of making at least N558,000 every month wasting his time looking for people to come and pay him N3,000 each for training on Options winning strategy? undecided

1 Like

Re: 90% Sure Strategies For Winning Trades On Binary Options (1 On 1 Training) by godwin5sam(m): 8:08am On Aug 02
so you wan charge people to teach them up down strategy
Re: 90% Sure Strategies For Winning Trades On Binary Options (1 On 1 Training) by showafrica(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02
SavageResponse:

Do you even have any idea the level where I am? grin

You people make the mistake of thinking everyone here is hungry.

Binary Options trading is nothing but glorified gambling and I will say it a thousand times

The trades are based purely on prediction of whether prices will go up or down at the expiration of a certain period. It is not based on analysis of fundamentals of the economy,news events or performance indicators...that is pure guesswork which is another name for gambling.

According to you your prediction is 90% accurate...let us do some calculations.

What this means is that out of every 10 trades you make 9 will be accurate wins.

Lets assume that you fund your account with US$500
+ The pay out ratio for win is 80%
+ You trade in lots of $50 each
+ For each win you get $40 extra
+ For each loss you loose your stake of $50

Trade---Buy price---Final price----Profit---Remark
1----------50.00-----------90.00-----40.00----Won
2----------50.00-----------90.00-----40.00----Won
3----------50.00-----------90.00-----40.00----Won
4----------50.00-----------90.00-----40.00----Won
5----------50.00-----------90.00-----40.00----Won
6----------50.00-----------90.00-----40.00----Won
7----------50.00-----------90.00-----40.00----Won
8----------50.00-----------90.00-----40.00----Won
9----------50.00-----------90.00-----40.00----Won
10---------50.00-------------0-------(50.00)----Lost
Total profit-------------------------310.00
What this means is that if you're very conservative and you trade in cycles that span over a period of 1 week, in one month you are guaranteed to make at least $310 * 4 =$1,240 which is roughly N558,000.

Now answer this question for me:
Why is someone who claims to have the potential of making at least N558,000 every month wasting his time looking for people to come and pay him N3,000 each for training on Options winning strategy? undecided

Lol, i always tell people to learn binary or any gambling themselves. Dont pay anybody to teach you gambling. Those who make money from gambling dont disclose their secrets. Fact is only few people make money from binary and gambling.
Re: 90% Sure Strategies For Winning Trades On Binary Options (1 On 1 Training) by alexvatt(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02
SavageResponse:

@SavageResponse. U have problem. U need to be checked.
Re: 90% Sure Strategies For Winning Trades On Binary Options (1 On 1 Training) by SavageResponse(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02
alexvatt:

What I said is the truth, I don't give a damn if you feel offended angry
Re: 90% Sure Strategies For Winning Trades On Binary Options (1 On 1 Training) by SavageResponse(m): 7:41am On Aug 03
alexvatt:

Are you the same person as Oluwahelpme or Reppingloca?

Now I understand why you are so pained...no vex say I dey spoil business for you grin

I just cannot standby and watch you guys mislead hapless people

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Investment Summit 2016 For Wealth Creation / Looking For Investor/business Partner For An E.commerce Store. / Invest And Earn Every Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.