Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,463 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

#JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation (61874 Views)

Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Legendx131: 8:47am On Jul 20, 2020
TimiRume:
Why commit suicide if you are sure of your innocence? And how did you know its false accusation, because he killed himself? You don't think its unbearable guilt and shame that pushed him. From his last posts, he had a past.

The lady probably deactivated for security reasons. Everyone always takes the side of the dead.
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by infogenius(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2020
Just like that.
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by infogenius(m): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2020
Just like that.
If he was innocent y commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Lexusgs430: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2020
Our mental health balance, requires evaluation......

Common accusation, you kill yourself........

To what end..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by FlordFlorez(m): 8:51am On Jul 20, 2020
Haven't they pass that falre rape accusation bill? I won't be able to deal with such accusation from an obfuscated b!tch.
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by kingthreat(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2020
So someone press your weakness button and you kill yourself? You were not arrested or made to feel any public humilation. You just pull your plug? Well the story ends in the accuser winning and you losing
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by hammer3: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2020
THIS IS WAT HAPPENS WEN U ACCUSE SOMEONE BROUGHT UP IN A GOOD HOME OF RAPE.

THEY CANNOT STAND THE SHAME OR FACE THEIR FAMILY AND THE WHOLE WORLD, EVEN IF IT IS A FALSE ALLEGATION.

THEY DONT WANT TO EVEN BE ACCUSED OF IT.

HE IS NOT LIKE US, WHO HAVE ZERO SHAME, ANYHOW U WANT WE WILL DISGRACE OURSELVES PUBLICLY. grin grin grin grin

WE GO EVEN POST OUR SEX TAPE, ASK PUBLIC WHETHER NA SO RAPE VICTIME THEY MOAN

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by thatsleepboy1: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2020
Any girl that'll wrongfully accuse me of raping her, I'll damage her life beyond repairs to the extent that Dr DK Olukoya of MFM will boldly tell it to her face that her case is beyond his powers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:52am On Jul 20, 2020
K
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2020
Ahmed0336:
same here.

There's one thing I love about those that grew in the street.

Dia mind don strong like olumo rock.... Street boy kill himself because of mere accusations? Impossicant......

RIP to the young man.

U are ignorant as regards what depression n suicide is.

Ask the right pple in that field to educate u a bit...No human is above depression/suicide.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by DreamyEyes: 8:54am On Jul 20, 2020
MasterRahl:

Yeah! That's why I took time to screenshot all the chats I could gather. We never can tell. But then, one should have a GF and stick to her rather than f**k hoes at random. Anyone of them can decide to nail you. 2020 has been a terrific year.
really ?? Terrific??
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by UDUJ(m): 8:54am On Jul 20, 2020
See the ugly girl that accused the fine boy of rape sef, smh undecided

6 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by lomprico(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2020
stooooopid boi angry

you had proof you did not tape her yet you killed yourself.

rot in hell!!
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by skyhighweb(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2020
was d screenshot arranged wrongly ni? abeg i can't stress my self

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by RealEzee(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2020
illicit:
The two of them must be PhD holders, which Kain chat be this....

Too formal
grin school fees must not waste na

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Pintoalex: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2020
killing himself do not aquits the facts that he is innocent or guilty...but Sha only him knows the guilts he fells....rip bro
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Sleekmilan01(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2020
Guilty conscience killed him....cuz I see no reason why u kill ya self over a mere accusation,not.like u committed murder....if u feel u weren't guilty,you should ve lived to fight and prove ya innocence....

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by RealEzee(m): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2020
hammer3:
THIS IS WAT HAPPENS WEN U ACCUSE SOMEONE BROUGHT UP IN A GOOD HOME OF RAPE.

THEY CANNOT STAND THE SHAME OR FACE THEIR FAMILY AND THE WHOLE WORLD, EVEN IF IT IS A FALSE ALLEGATION.

THEY DONT WANT TO EVEN BE ACCUSED OF IT.

HE IS NOT LIKE US, WHO HAVE ZERO SHAME, ANYHOW U WANT WE WILL DISGRACE OURSELVES PUBLICLY. grin grin grin grin

WE GO EVEN POST OUR SEX TAPE, AS PUBLIC WHETHER NA SO RAPE VICTIME THEY MOAN
u have a point tho, the setting we all find ourselves can either make us or break us guun
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 20, 2020
This guy just looking for escape out of 9ja and biko people are going through personal crisis if you can't help them out please don't complicate things .
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 20, 2020
Good riddance to bad rubbish. If you can't withstand rape accusation with or without evidence, you're not a man. Modernity has made men too soft, damn!

On second thought, the coward killed himself for reasons best known to him, the rape shenanigans is just a front.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by illicit(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2020
RealEzee:
grin school fees must not waste na
lol
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2020
Too bad
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by lexxxino(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2020
Who give up na im fuckup
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Iamvetlander(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2020
illicit:
The two of them must be PhD holders, which Kain chat be this....

Too formal
burst my head grin grin

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by LKTJ123(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2020
Imagine Taking Ur Own Life Because Someone Accused U Of Something U Did Not Do, Where There Are Alot Of Ways To Fight Back If Truely U Did Not Commit D Crime.
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by luminouz(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2020
You see now? undecided
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by hammer3: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2020
RealEzee:
u have a point tho, the setting we all find ourselves can either make us or break us guun

RAPE IS A TERRIBLE THING, BUT AFRICAN WOMEN WILL USE IT TO SCAM DULL BOYZ LIKE THIS FOR MONEY.

THEY WILL MAKE THE WHOLE THING A JOKE WITH FRADULENT ACCUSATION.

NOTHING WORKS WELL IN AFRICA BECOS OF OUR CRIMINAL MINDSET AND LIES FOR QUICK GAIN.

IF U DONT MARRY HER OR DUMP HER NA RAPE.

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2020
adontcare:
I don't understand anything there.

The English and expression is confusing really. Are they both Nigerians
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Sensitivity: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2020
majamajic:
Someone should summarize for me
Don't you have younger ones at home
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by PHIPEX(m): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2020
chatinent:
Does his suicide prove his innocence? No. I know because he's late people will now side against me but the fact remains that suicide is never an option; he could have manned up and defended himself.
I could see the lady saying whatever he did was not physical. What does that tell you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Sensitivity: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2020
majamajic:
Someone should summarize for me
Don't you have younger ones at home
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2020
He's an idiot for taking his own life over a rape accusation by an ugly bimbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos / Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream / El Chapo Final Journey To Colorado Prison Where He'll Serve Life Sentence(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.