Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

#JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation (61886 Views)

Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations / Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Slynation(m): 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ordinary accused and he killed himself, He's not even a celebrity nor famous in any way and he killed himself.... A very stupid and useless fellow

The society keeps breeding weak men with weak mentality.... Come with all your shits and I trash it out

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by tayoccu(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Did you take time to read the entire story?
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by hashtagged(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
sonofElElyon:
my response was strictly with regard to your justification of the rape of a 13 year old girl with that stupid post that betrays your hugely deficient upbringing and brute nature.. I can see that you are beside yourself and most likely demon tormented. I wish you sound mental health.. you justified the rape of a 13 year old child and still had the temerity to continue your ranting and braying.. people like you are a waste of God's lovely air..

Is your father that is demon tormented, ogun rape you. Did you follow up idi0t. An innocent man was sent to jail cause of that 13yrs old girl for five yrs and counting, so she should go scot free abi, i wish you get forcely accused of rape and killed/pit to jail, then i will ask you again if you would let the person walk free.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by sonofElElyon: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
"....Abeg make them prepare the guys that will rape her to coma"

above is part of your post in this thread...

what on earth can ever justify such a post?

if you ever have lucid intervals, please consider at that time that what you have posted can only give people the impression that you are very evil..

if it is true that the man was wrongly convicted, then instead of acting like the mad man of gadara who had a legion of demons inside him, you should do something positive towards proving the man's innocence.. to suggest that the solution is to rape a 13 year old girl to coma is nothing but pure evil and clearly you must be a paedophile!
p s. Ogun and all your other dirty demons can not harm me.. neither can your curses..

hashtagged:

Is your father that is demon tormented, ogun rape you. Did you follow up idi0t. An innocent man was sent to jail cause of that 13yrs old girl for five yrs and counting, so she should go scot free abi, i wish you get forcely accused of rape and killed/pit to jail, then i will ask you again if you would let the person walk free.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
peterbello:

What assurance do you have that the GF wont nail you too. Just pray you dont jam agbako woman.
Lol. So, we should all remain celibate? grin
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Tapout(m): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ahmed0336:
same here.

There's one thing I love about those that grew in the street.

Dia mind don strong like olumo rock.... Street boy kill himself because of mere accusations? Impossicant......

RIP to the young man.

the nani girl sef looks like a Bobrisky

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by nestkojex(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2020
This is not a country

Relocate to USA or Canada. Our corporation can help you.
GRE and TOEFL are very predictable. That's why you can pass with ease when you try to dymistify the test.
Try to practice every for at least 4 weeks. Use Official Guide and try Manhattan. They are there best.
You can thank me later
You can get GRE and TOEFL for just N45000 formerly N40000 from us. No more N50000
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Amudeneogu: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2020
Also fight justice for men because women will now be making false accusations against innocent men
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Chukapage(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Xisnin:

What's wrong in calling out an assaulter?
Would you have prefered she kept quiet?

What could be more senselessly emotional than committing suicide because
someone accused you of assault?

If you are that fragile yourself, avoid any kind of relationship.
i wonder why a Vagina like you has an (m) on your moniker...I need your type to accuse me of rape.. na acid bathe better one na em I go use settle the scores of you and you likes.
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Chukapage(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
ursullalinda:

Do you really blame her?.......she was an eight year old girl obeying her mum's instructions.
If that man was related to me 13 years or not 8 years or Not. I would have Organised an acid bathe for her. The type that'll hurt her mother even as she is dead. That type of acid that melts the eyes.
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by tayoccu(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chukapage:
If that man was related to me 13 years or not 8 years or Not. I would have Organised an acid bathe for her. The type that'll hurt her mother even as she is dead. That type of acid that melts the eyes.

I agree that she should be punished, but not the way you and the other gentleman said. she should be put in a juvenile correctional center, not brutalized
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Chukapage(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
tayoccu:

I agree that she should be punished, but not the way you and the other gentleman said. she should be put in a juvenile correctional center, not brutalized
5 years in Nigerian Jail is worst than hell or any kind of brutality.she deserves a slow painful death that starts eating her from within until she drops acid will do that work on her women value physical beauty. What if that man died in jail? What if he committed suicide? Do you know how much he's lost for 5 years?
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Sleekmilan01(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
atoleybaba:
another stupid being...wait till someone accuse you of something that will damage Ur reputation and everyone around you castigate you,your picture and social media account everywhere...then we will see how you will handle it

Dude no matter the level of accusation thrown against me,I'd still ve confidence when I.know I am innocent of the charges,how would I celebrate the truth when I have died??,who would rub it in the faces of my accusers when I eventually proved my innocence??...everybody can't be against u,you'd still have someone that actually supports u...so you gon tell me the dude family were actually against him right??

Suicide is a cowardly act,man up and face the problem
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by atoleybaba(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2020
Sleekmilan01:

Dude no matter the level of accusation thrown against me,I'd still ve confidence when I.know I am innocent of the charges,how would I celebrate the truth when I have died??,who would rub it in the faces of my accusers when I eventually proved my innocence??...everybody can't be against u,you'd still have someone that actually supports u...so you gon tell me the dude family were actually against him right??

Suicide is a cowardly act,man up and face the problem
lol...pray you don't see urself in such situation. Where the person u think has gotten your back will doubt you
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by tayoccu(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
Chukapage:
5 years in Nigerian Jail is worst than hell or any kind of brutality.she deserves a slow painful death that starts eating her from within until she drops acid will do that work on her women value physical beauty. What if that man died in jail? What if he committed suicide? Do you know how much he's lost for 5 years?

Do two wrongs ever make it right?
We’re talking about a child here, she did what her only parent asked her to (it’s not like you’ve never lied when your parents asked you too).
Wait what if she didn’t confess?
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by LebenNG: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
hammer3:

RAPE IS A TERRIBLE THING, BUT AFRICAN WOMEN WILL USE IT TO SCAM DULL BOYZ LIKE THIS FOR MONEY.

THEY WILL MAKE THE WHOLE THING A JOKE WITH FRADULENT ACCUSATION.

NOTHING WORKS WELL IN AFRICA BECOS OF OUR CRIMINAL MINDSET AND LIES FOR QUICK GAIN.

IF U DONT MARRY HER OR DUMP HER NA RAPE.
Better still, guys keep yoir virginity till marriage, better still have just one woman that you know her family,in case of nonsense in the future. See where "i can't eat only rice from january to december", has landed your homeboy.
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by LebenNG: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
hammer3:

RAPE IS A TERRIBLE THING, BUT AFRICAN WOMEN WILL USE IT TO SCAM DULL BOYZ LIKE THIS FOR MONEY.

THEY WILL MAKE THE WHOLE THING A JOKE WITH FRADULENT ACCUSATION.

NOTHING WORKS WELL IN AFRICA BECOS OF OUR CRIMINAL MINDSET AND LIES FOR QUICK GAIN.

IF U DONT MARRY HER OR DUMP HER NA RAPE.
Better still, guys keep yoir virginity till marriage, better still have just one woman that you know her family, no random toilet will come and shine on you. Even if she lies, deep inside you, you know sey na lie, you go even give ger transport to social media to go and make a fool of herself. See where "i can't eat only rice from january to december", has landed your homeboy. ntorr.
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by jaymichael(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2020
Ahmed0336:
same here.

There's one thing I love about those that grew in the street.

Dia mind don strong like olumo rock.... Street boy kill himself because of mere accusations? Impossicant......

RIP to the young man.
The thing no tire you? I get one black beauty as a wife and three beautiful. yellow paw paw girlfriends, how many time I dey get power and chance to Bleep them wey one dirty asshole go say I rape her. I go beat her, her papa and her mama before I show them how pussy is so cheap that it is more expensive to rape sef. I hate rape and I equally hate false rape accusations but for me to kill myself because someone accuse me falsely of rape, IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN.
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by jaymichael(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
JFT24:
Men are starting to become an endangered species all due to sheer foolishness
Because of foolishness and imbecility. The woman I feed, give money to and Bleep very well needs me more than I need her. Why should I rub myself for ground for any woman?
Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by mindtricks: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2020
MasterRahl:

You are 100% right! The street rules bro. Imagine killing yourself because of accusations from.a woman? The guy should have stayed off the social media and then tackle the case offline. Maybe the lambasting from the social media made him to give up hope.

For people who live on and breathe social media, and take everything and everyone on in it serious. Different strokes for different folks. Anyone who is familiar knows that a lot of people in social media obviously need help.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2020
mindtricks:

For people who live on and breathe social media, and take everything and everyone on in it serious. Different strokes for different folks. Anyone who is familiar knows that a lot of people in social media obviously need help.
Yes! The social media is toxic. It can cause severe depression. Personally, I only use Nairaland, LinkedIn, and Quora.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Domestic Worker Sentenced To Death For Killing Employer, Her Daughter In Lagos / Lamu: Chinese Vlogger Dies After Ex-Husband Set Her On Fire During A Livestream / How My Dad Drove My Mom To Safety With Bullets In His Body - Lady Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.