Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

What’s Marriage Really Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s Marriage Really Like (253 Views)

Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / 4 Ladies Who've Tried Anal Sex Describe What It's Really Like! / Ebira Girls And Hausa Girls - What Its Really Like To Date Them - Binoosmart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What’s Marriage Really Like by femalecobra: 12:53am On Jul 20, 2020
What goes on in the marriage for the next ten years?
What’s a typical day sitting down in the house like with each other? Considering you can’t even really talk to male or female friends like before ??
Does it now become more boring in years to come?
Cus I feel the emotions at a lower level like just 6months with my boo now. So I am confused ��. How do we work on it to always be as interesting as the beginning?
No sex yet, yet I feel we at see finish stage already...Everybody just relaxed or calm...like extra efforts of month 1 has gone down. No one is putting extra ginger as in the beginning....where it was lovely and all that.
We just jist If there is jist n face phone n do some cooking or items buying together.
Is that how marriage becomes ?
I know I came out of a house but as it is now I am confused whether I was seeing clearly then or had enough sense to understand what marriage really meant.
How do u keep it lively when there is nothing to say to each other?
How do u strive to continue to make each other besties n desire to talk or jist with each other only as was in the beginning?
The man that was so crazy about u....in terms of hugs, touch, kiss etc that just drops....and you are wondering why it has dropped dropped dropped in 6 months....how do U cope with those realizations and reality?
I am scared that if I feel this way now....what would be left in the remaining years wen year1 never do
Yet this is a friend or someone I have know for 2 years and I am free or at least comfortable with....I wonder how those who marry strangers or someone u must over respect etc cope??
What’s day to day in marriage like? It’s feeling like trap...something boring....stuck place...don’t know how to expalin
Re: What’s Marriage Really Like by Nightwolves: 2:09am On Jul 20, 2020
My dear!!!!!!

My dear?!!!!
My dear again!!!

Marriage is fun and full of surprises... if you guyz just sit at home.. then that’s the origin of getting bored always.

First thing you and you boo need to do... ask your self a questions.. engage him in a convo... about social lifestyle... if he doesn’t have and you also don’t have.. wow then you guy need to step the game up. take a stroll to a nice bar.. together.. order for grilled croaker fish/ cat fish pepper soup/ And if u guyz don’t drink beer. Order for malt or juice.. you guyz will see different things that’s interesting.

now as for friends that you can’t hang in with Enzo better replace them with ur partner... cook for him eat together... disturb him, play games together... on a Sunday.. you guyz can take a stroll for evening... or maybe sit and watch a nice movie... play ludo, what ever he doesn’t to keep him company ... learn it.. challenge him....

Don’t say I didn’t warn you. Don’t fight him or blame him. Don’t check his phones... trust me if you try this everyday... you will keep enjoying it... if child come enter. Na chi old ten go Dey do that one. Disturb both of u �
Re: What’s Marriage Really Like by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2020
Scam that's what marriage is
And how it should be described cool

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs A Minimum Of 50k? / How To Be Cool: 13 Lessons To Ace The Art Of Being Adored & Admired / Freezy Harry Makes A Great Revelation In This Song He Calls " Baba God "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.