Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,720 members, 7,889,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

Tutorial: How To Be Earning Over 150k And Above Monthly. Join Class Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tutorial: How To Be Earning Over 150k And Above Monthly. Join Class Here (683 Views)

Crypto Training! How To Earn Millions This Year On Cryptocurrency. Join Class He / How To Create Free Kdp Account On Amazon To Make Over 150K - 1M Naira Monthly. / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial: How To Be Earning Over 150k And Above Monthly. Join Class Here by webtutorr: 2:41am On Jul 20, 2020
You are welcomed to my free make money online whatsapp training. I am Desmond Tutor, i work from home doing online business and i have also been in the business of doing online business and teaching others to start online business and be earning good amount of money monthly working from home.

KEY HEADLINES OF MY ONLINE BUSINESS WHATSAPP TRAININGS ARE:

1) How to be earning from 100-150k and above monthly doing Ecommerce business working from home with my special income secret
2) High selling products to add in your store to be selling and be earning huge amount monthly.
3) My killer Jumia or Konga Affiliate marketing concept that works. whether you have products or not, you can be doing affiliate marketing and be earning over 150k and above monthly.
4) How to register in click bank affiliate marketing as a Nigerian and be earning huge amount in dollars monthly.
5) How to hit huge amount of money monthly doing real estate affiliate marketing with trusted real estate companies. There is big money in property business.
6) How to be earning good income with Gurus Forum high selling information product
7) A-Z digital marketing guide on how to be earning using our monthly income target secret and how anyone can apply the same secret to be earning over 150k and above monthly.

Tutorial Starts Wednesday 22nd July 2020
Time: 9pm-10pm
Tutorial is free!
To join the group training, message me on WhatsApp with the title, "Earn 150k and above"
Send your message to: 08065847947

1 Like

Re: Tutorial: How To Be Earning Over 150k And Above Monthly. Join Class Here by webtutorr: 6:53am On Jul 20, 2020
Have seen your messages and Will add you guys to the group.
Send me a message to add you.
Re: Tutorial: How To Be Earning Over 150k And Above Monthly. Join Class Here by webtutorr: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2020
Will add you people to the group
Re: Tutorial: How To Be Earning Over 150k And Above Monthly. Join Class Here by Gopconcept(m): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2020
MYSAFEPAY FOR VENDORS, DROPSHIPPERS & EVERYONE

MYSAFEPAY Introducing:

ANTI-FRAUD E-Wallet Payment System that will Safeguard transactions between Vendors & Customers across Nigeria, Africa and entire World.

It will boost the:

Loyalty, Trust and Confidence of Buyers to patronize Vendors accepting MYSAFEPAY ANTI-FRAUD E-Wallet;

without requesting for Payment on Delivery (POD), regardless of their locations;

Knowing fully that the Transactions between Buyers & Vendors are Protected/Safeguarded;

while enabling Vendors to Sell or offer Services easily to Customers outside their country without any issue due to Fear, Fraud, Fake, Poor Services, Low Quality, Currency Exchange or Accepting Payment in local currency.

We are also introducing the No.1 Africa Dropshipping Platform that will enable:

Vendors to publish their products where thousands of Dropshippers across the Globe can help you to resell, thus increases sales & profit of vendors than selling alone.

Creating opportunity for those without business capital to become Dropshippers, change product price to determine their own profit & sell on their own personal store with a single click without downloading product images/videos, unveiling your profit to original sellers or showing customers your identity as a dropshipper.

MYSAFEPAY is also introducing:

Customised Website – to enable Vendors, Dropshippers & Other Service Providers to sell/offer services on their business websites for a token amount of #500 (or $3) per month;

Knowing fully that every serious entrepreneur love to sell on their brand website to avoid internal competitors.

Lastly, the company gives vendors, dropshippers or anyone the opportunity to become Certified Affiliate Partners of this great innovative company to make a lifetime residual/passive income from all transactions of others via MYSAFEPAY E-WALLET across any store, website or on our platform from different countries.

This simply means that, Certified Affiliate Partners can earn up to #200,000 ($600) – #800,000 ($2,500) even when they have no products to sell or No Sale atall.

WHAT ELSE ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

Remember good business opportunity is always limited.

Signup Now as:

a Vendor

a Dropshipper.

a Buyer or Personal Shopper.

or anyone who is just looking for legit income even without selling.

Website Vouchers worth #100,000 ($300) and other bonuses awaits you.

Click the link below to get started

https:///3d99DqH

Or

Join our WhatsApp group:

https:///Dis1S8QIli19iahUjSaC2y
Re: Tutorial: How To Be Earning Over 150k And Above Monthly. Join Class Here by webtutorr: 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2020
To join the upcoming training, message me to add you to the group
Re: Tutorial: How To Be Earning Over 150k And Above Monthly. Join Class Here by webtutorr: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
To Join, message me
Re: Tutorial: How To Be Earning Over 150k And Above Monthly. Join Class Here by webtutorr: 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
Will add you guys
Re: Tutorial: How To Be Earning Over 150k And Above Monthly. Join Class Here by Hendrixxmalo: 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
webtutorr:
Will add you guys
Alright
Re: Tutorial: How To Be Earning Over 150k And Above Monthly. Join Class Here by webtutorr: 7:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
To join tutorial coming up on Wednesday, message me to add you.
Re: Tutorial: How To Be Earning Over 150k And Above Monthly. Join Class Here by webtutorr: 8:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Messages seen and will add you guys to the group
Re: Tutorial: How To Be Earning Over 150k And Above Monthly. Join Class Here by webtutorr: 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Message me to add you
Re: Tutorial: How To Be Earning Over 150k And Above Monthly. Join Class Here by Creative7(m): 12:17am On Jul 21, 2020
okay
Re: Tutorial: How To Be Earning Over 150k And Above Monthly. Join Class Here by webtutorr: 5:35am On Jul 21, 2020
Training starting Wednesday.
You can still message me to join group
Re: Tutorial: How To Be Earning Over 150k And Above Monthly. Join Class Here by webtutorr: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
To join tutorial, send message to add you

(1) (Reply)

Hurry! Aliexpress Is Given Out $20 Promotion / Wonders Of 700 Naira. / Moneysolutions - Financial Puzzle: " How Do I Make Money From Zero Money ? "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.