Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Ondo Apc Primary : Oyedele Declares Support For Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Apc Primary : Oyedele Declares Support For Akeredolu (216 Views)

Olusegun Abraham Steps Down For Akeredolu, Declares Support For Him / Ife Oyedele Steps Down For Akeredolu / Tinubu Reconciles APC In Ondo, Solicits Support For Akeredolu’s 2nd Term (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Ondo Apc Primary : Oyedele Declares Support For Akeredolu by Ashleyeniwin(f): 3:03am On Jul 20, 2020
ONDO APC PRIMARY : OYEDELE DECLARES SUPPORT FOR AKEREDOLU

A Governorship aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo State, Engr. Ife Oyedele has declared support for Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN.

Oyedele said leaders of the party and the reconciliation commitee set up by the party has been talking to all the aspirants on the need to have a hitch-free primary election.

Addressing Journalists alongside the Governor on Sunday evening, Oyedele said the APC is working to ensure that an ordinary primary election within APC do not snowball into violence.

He added that he took the decision and n the overall interest of the people of the state and for stability in the party.

Speaking, Governor Akeredolu said:"As you can see here, my brother Engr. Ife Oyedele is here with me. When I used the word brother, am using it with all sense of responsibility. We are brothers for many reasons and we remain brothers for life.

"As you all know, we both indicated interest in the Governorship race. Since our meeting with the reconciliation committee, a number of us have been talking and a number of our leaders have been talking to us. To the glory of God, my brother Engr. Ife Oyedele and I felt we can work together for the progress of this state."

� Nguher Gabrielle Zaki

Re: Ondo Apc Primary : Oyedele Declares Support For Akeredolu by Mynd44: 6:00am On Jul 20, 2020

(1)

Obaseki Didn’t Give Us N15b To Get Ticket, Says PDP / BREAKING]COVID-19: Organisers Cancel 2020 Ballon D’or / BREAKING: N1.4bn Fraud: Court Strikes Out Four Charges Against Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.