Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:09 AM

Get a Professional/entry Level CV Review at Affordable rate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get a Professional/entry Level CV Review at Affordable rate (261 Views)

Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... / How To Design Entry Level CV / Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited Entry-level & Exp.job Recruitment (15 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get a Professional/entry Level CV Review at Affordable rate by vickodedon(m): 3:57am On Jul 20, 2020
Getting a job starts with a great profile. Let me professionally rebrand your CV at a low cost. This ensures your profile beats Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and get you noticed
Your CV is your no. 1 marketing tool; let me make it work for you.
You deserve to have your professional and academic background noticed. That is what I can do with my CV writing services. Impact, style and clarity are important for your CV. I will turn your CV into a professional story that will get you noticed by employers. I know how to get the attention of employers and Application Tracking Systems, through the use of keywords, presenting your skills with precision on a CV that is tailored to the employer. Let me help you move to the next level with my professional CV writing services at a low price.
Initial price 5000 now slashed to 2500.
Call 08130637326 or Email akubovick@gmail.com to get yours done within a day.
Re: Get a Professional/entry Level CV Review at Affordable rate by vickodedon(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
You need it to break away. I guarantee you

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Channel My Love For Reading Into Making Money? / Win 200,000 Naira / How To Get A Job In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.