Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online (84366 Views)

Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo) / Meet Tuoyo, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Part Time Stripper” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Linadinna: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2020
Olamilekan Agbeleshe known by his stage name Laycon is a 26 year old rapper and singer from Lagos. He graduated from the department of philosophy from the University of Lagos in 2016, and he was one of the best graduating student in his set.

Laycon started his music career at an early age and has now emerged as one of Nigeria's most promising act as his E.P which he dropped months back went from just some mere streams to a hundred thousands plus streams across all platforms after he was mocked online at the inception of the big brother show last night for looking malnourished like a kwashiorkor patient by lots of Nigerians. Many felt that he has no business at all in the house cause when he was asked what's his spec, he gave a rather not incline answer and was just staring staring at other housemates all through the night.

But as at filing this report, Laycon's shame has turned to fame as his fan base is now going high, he is the most trended housemate now and his fan base is increasing massively, top celebrities like Don Jazzy, Denrele Edun e.t.c are now rooting for him. His EP went from just 25 streams to 16,000 streams just last night. Could he be the next Efe who won the BBN show like this in 2017? Only time will tell. Like Efe who had a word associated with him "Base on logistics" Laycon's word now associated with him is, "Just have sense". He made this statement when he was asked what was his spec last night.

Laycon is currently the favourite and most talked about housemate at this moment. An interview with him, he revealed that he acquired an habit of reading his bible during the lockdown.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Linadinna: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2020
More

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Linadinna: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2020
More.

1 Like

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Linadinna: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Ugaboy: 10:03am On Jul 20, 2020
Laycon what is this...who put christmas light for cloth?...this is savage, i for kukuma pack my load

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Ningen(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2020
Lmao. I like the guy already. grin

He'll be a great supplier to the meme factory!

202 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by paulolee(m): 10:30am On Jul 20, 2020
them don start another trending trash.....
donjazzy doin what he is paid to do because once he tweets, alot of fans would join and the more tweeter reacts, the more money for bbn..
am i the only one thinking that this laycon guy collected past questions from that efe guy and he is jus playing according to scripts..
its a nice thing if blowing upcoming acts is one of the advantages of bbn..
congrats to his new found fame even if he looks too timid and less confident to be called a rapper from the streets..

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by iTearHerToto: 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Just have sense grin

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by punisha: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Told my family I'm not subscribing DSTV again.

BBN started and lekan started trending....i rushed to go and pay for my compact.
Never been a fan, but I am so rooting for the guy. Him get sense.

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
dat haircut does not suit his shape of head

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by OnyeMmeri: 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:

That's dreadlocks, I think. Not haircut.

16 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
OnyeMmeri:

That's dreadlocks, I think. Not haircut.
not the dreadlock..the picture on the right..see the head nau grin.d head sharp like pencil at the top.d dreadlock fit am but that other hairstlyle and the shape of the head na die

15 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by OnyeMmeri: 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
lefulefu:
not the dreadlock..the picture on the right..see the head nau grin.d head sharp like pencil at the top.d dreadlock fit am but that other hairstlyle and the shape of the head na die

grin grin

No be lie, the guy head funny die.

16 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2020
OnyeMmeri:

grin grin

No be lie, the guy head funny die.
iyam telling u.. cheesy
abeg make im just continue to dey wear dreadlock to hide that shape of head

6 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 21, 2020
lefulefu:
truth

Is like u b barbar

4 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Graysons: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2020
This guy is this winner of this year bbnaija augre with your soul. tongue

13 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 21, 2020
peterangelo:
truth

Is like u b barbar
i no sabi barb but i have eye for haircuts and besides when u get a peculiar headshape u suppose know wich haircut go fit u nah cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by johnkey: 3:15am On Jul 21, 2020
paulolee:
them don start another rubbish...donjazzy doin what he is paid to do because once he tweets, Nigerians go join..
am i the only one thinking that he collected past questions from that efe guy and he is jus playing according to scripts..
which Nigerians? abeg dey signify o angry
paulolee:
them don start another rubbish...donjazzy doin what he is paid to do because once he tweets, Nigerians go join..
am i the only one thinking that he collected past questions from that efe guy and he is jus playing according to scripts..
which Nigerians? abeg dey signify o

2 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by DaddyMorenike: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2020
Very smart a guy!!

2 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by techmo(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2020
cool

Poor man pikin in the house of rich men children..

Hin no con still fine or get muscle

I really wish him Goodluck... As a best graduating student from school like UNILAG he is definately smart.. if Nigeria wasn't upside down maybe he wouldn't be jobless and looking rough

this year's big brother is packed with smart and wonderful personality unlike mercy and tacha mediocre set

21 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Amspecial: 8:31am On Jul 21, 2020
grin
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Onyi22(f): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2020
Am his fan already

4 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Slawormir: 8:32am On Jul 21, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by toxxnoni(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2020
Na zo
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by ikorodureporta: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2020
cheesy

36 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by dheespectre: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2020
Meanwhile, grow back bald and receding hairline without expensive hair transplant. Also turns grey hair dark from the roots up.
Typical results in 7 days.
N4,990 a bottle
081 66 62 42 68

1 Like

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by ntyce(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2020
I'm a fan already

#teamlaycon

4 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Ijaya123: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2020
I guess we are now in the season where any nonsense about bbnaija will make front page at the expense of more deserving topics.

Even observing the way naija youths are so obsessed with this programme, Buhari is right afterall for calling them lazy youths. QUITE PATHETIC.

Alexaonfleek:
Go siddon joor.
Bbn isn't the cause of your problem, neither is it the cause of Nigeria's problems.

Unfortunately, it is the part of the problem of our society. You might want to tell me what values the programme adds to you or to the country at large.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.