Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online (84365 Views)

Meet Khafi Kareem, BBNaija 2019 Housemate, Who Is A Police Officer (Photos) / Meet Jackye, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Software Developer” (Photo) / Meet Tuoyo, 2019 BBNaija Housemate Who Is A “Part Time Stripper” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by DropsMic(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2020
G
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by mycar: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2020
Only time will tell
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by NewDelhi(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2020
Someone said Lekan resemble person wey he don see for computer village before . grin truth be told, he take style resemble those dubious and cunny boys wey no dey ever get shop dey sell phone for computer village grin. They loiter around looking for unsuspecting victims to swindle grin he get their looks die grin
He still con use style resemble those cultists for mushin grin. The reason he's not blending well is because he feels he isn't up to the level or in the league or the rest of the housemates. Picture an ajekpako kid finding himself in the midst of ajebutters... Omo u go humble na..

I'm a fan of him tho. I like him.

9 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by kengoodman: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
From the shape of his head. He must be a Yoruba guy
..kkk
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by hiziko22: 8:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Home Tutor
If you are in need of a personal home lesson teacher for your child(ren)/wards. Please kindly call this number: 08083319204, 09031939140.
Subject area: ss1-ss3. Mathematics, physics, further mathematics & chemistry. My fees are affordable. For JUNIOR CATEGORY: Mathematics, English language, Basic science & BST. For the J.s.s 3. Students must have there Evergreen past questions. For PRIMARY CATEGORY: Pry 4,5 & 6. Primary 6 student must have there UGO.C.UGO.
Location: Mowe/ Ofada/Aseese. Candidates must reside in mowe/ ofada/aseese. Instead of sitting down at home been idle, why can't you make use of this opportunity during this pandemic. No knowledge is waste. Try me for the next 2 weeks, if no improvement is seen, then the contract can be terminated. Experience speaks!!!

1 Like

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Olodo24: 8:44am On Jul 21, 2020
Laycon for the money

1 Like

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by drjprince: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
I am igbo but can you guys stop being stupid with this whole tribalistic stuff
It is irritating

5 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by PastorFire: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2020
Joblessness youths. Work don come
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Edyice: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2020
Which kind fame is this one talking about

This one didn't know some people who enter this same house come out with shame .... Even nothing self...

Abegi

Make i concentrate joor ..

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Alexaonfleek: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2020
Ijaya123:
I guess we are now in the season where any nonsense about bbnaija will make front page at the expense of more deserving topics.

Even observing the way naija youths are so obsessed with this programme, Buhari is right afterall for calling them lazy youths. QUITE PATHETIC.
Go siddon joor.
Bbn isn't the cause of your problem, neither is it the cause of Nigeria's problems.

3 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by hiziko22: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2020
Smoked catfish for sale @ affordable price.
24pcs-#10000, 12pcs-#5000.
4000 fingerlings for sale and 5000pcs juveniles for sale. Hala me if interested. 09031939140.
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by drjprince: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Thunder strick u for call me stupid
pathetic embarassed

1 Like

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by joshuaidibia(m): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2020
Linadinna:
Olamilekan Agbeleshe known by his stage name Laycon is a 26 year old rapper and singer from Lagos. He graduated from the department of philosophy from the University of Lagos in 2016, and he was one of the best graduating student in his set.

Laycon started his music career at an early age and has now emerged as one of Nigeria's most promising act as his E.P which he dropped months back went from just some mere streams to a hundred thousands plus streams across all platforms after he was mocked online at the inception of the big brother show last night for looking malnourished like a kwashiorkor patient by lots of Nigerians. Many felt that he has no business at all in the house cause when he was asked what's his spec, he gave a rather not incline answer and was just staring staring at other housemates all through the night.

But as at filing this report, Laycon's shame has turned to fame as his fan base is now going high, he is the most trended housemate now and his fan base is increasing massively, top celebrities like Don Jazzy, Denrele Edun e.t.c are now rooting for him. His EP went from just 25 streams to 16,000 streams just last night. Could he be the next Efe who won the BBN show like this in 2017? Only time will tell. Like Efe who had a word associated with him "Base on logistics" Laycon's word now associated with him is, "Just have sense". He made this statement when he was asked what was his spec last night.

Laycon is currently the favourite and most talked about housemate at this moment. An interview with him, he revealed that he acquired an habit of reading his bible during the lockdown.

I hate BBNAIJA, but this guy, I will make sure I vote for him till the end. Stories like this is good to shame those that mocks you. I don't know him, and if eventually he wins and does whatever he likes with his money, I don't give a f**k. This right here, is a niggur with hunger vibe. Street e takeover

6 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by agboifeanyi242(m): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2020
lefulefu:
dat haircut does not suit his shape of head

Can we see your haircut?

1 Like

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Hifeylove: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2020
Am sure he is missing some igbooo and Arizonaz...
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2020
lotta guys are rooting for this dude ooo.no be by bwess or booty anymore. Just have sense.

4 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2020
drjprince:
I am igbo but can you guys stop being stupid with this whole tribalistic stuff
It is irritating

Who asked whether you are igbo?

Who e epp?

Are you the only igbo man in nigeria.

Trash.

4 Likes

Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Amozever12: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Is Edward a Yoruba guy too? Bros, no be by head ooo
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by fawaz050(m): 8:56am On Jul 21, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Thunder strick u for calling me stupid
Actually, You're stupid.
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by WalkerMichael(m): 9:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Bbnaija threads everywhere now to distract Lazy naija yoots... This is not a good time to use twitter.. At least next 3 month.... But well let everybody have their fun. But naija youths wise up oooo.. Things de sup for naija .. School na 2021 things.
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Hezmatosky: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2020
His mother has don charm for him, I know their family too well undecided
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by barrypro: 9:03am On Jul 21, 2020
Good one!
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by chatinent: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2020
Am I the only one who doesn't like BBNaija nor finds anything good about it?
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by putin2: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2020
He is not 26 but 36 year old na old man
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by fawaz050(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Just like ur mother ,, Hehehe

You've just provided further proof as to how Stupid you are "oh I didn't even notice your moniker".

Sorry for calling you stupid, I didn't realize you're a glorified M*oron
Re: Laycon, From Shame To Fame: Meet The BBNaija Housemate Who Was Mocked Online by Openbusiness4: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2020
BBN don take over Nairaland juz lie dat grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MultiChoice Africa Announces Dstv Subscription Price Increase / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.