Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

“I Was In A Romantic Relationship With Kate Henshaw” – Lasisi Elenu Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was In A Romantic Relationship With Kate Henshaw” – Lasisi Elenu Reveals (956 Views)

Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) / Lasisi Elenu Reveals His Real Face (pic) / Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Was In A Romantic Relationship With Kate Henshaw” – Lasisi Elenu Reveals by sexyYBMB: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2020
Popular Nigerian comedian, Lasisi Elenu says he was in a romantic relationship with Kate Henshaw.
The renown skit maker, Lasisi Elenu who is preparing launch a web series tagged Papa and Mama Gods power has revealed he had a sexual relationship with Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw.

He wrote,

So many of you don’t know this but myself and @k8henshaw were dating for so long. We tried to keep it under the bus for a while but word came out and some people knew we were dating. But you see one thing about me is that because I’m a golden boy I can’t stay one place. Like my body is always feeling heat, I’m always on the move. So I told @k8henshaw I said, babe let’s take things slow, let’s just you know, cos I’m a golden boy and it’s just like Jollof rice, everybody wants it, with some dodo and goat meat on the side.

Haa @k8henshaw begged me for more than 8 hours and was kissing me in public. promised she will cook more Afang soup for me.

READ MORE >> https://cooldude.entmediahub.com.ng/i-was-in-a-romantic-relationship-with-kate-henshaw-lasisi-elenu-reveals/

Re: “I Was In A Romantic Relationship With Kate Henshaw” – Lasisi Elenu Reveals by madone: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2020
grin grin if i hear say.... eh people can lie eh lie since lasisi

Kate that is in my bed right now sef begging me to cuddle her
Re: “I Was In A Romantic Relationship With Kate Henshaw” – Lasisi Elenu Reveals by correctyourself(m): 10:12am On Jul 20, 2020
Actress with sex matter is 5&6 grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020 | Kiddawaya Grabbed Erica By The Head And Kissed Her (video) / Filmmaker Calls Out Comedian Taaoma Over N1.5million Gig / See Church Photos Of Jenifa From The Johnsons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.