Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,549,170 members, 5,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 September 2020 at 07:08 AM

How Do I Enter Federal Tax Payments In Quickbooks? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Enter Federal Tax Payments In Quickbooks? (87 Views)

How To Process Credit Card Payments In Quickbooks Online? / How To Set Up Sales Tax In Quickbooks Online? / What’s New In Quickbooks 2020 Desktop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Enter Federal Tax Payments In Quickbooks? by lily002: 10:26am On Jul 20
Federal Tax is collected from corporations and individuals by the state, city or country where the person lives. It is imposed by the Internal Revenue Services on the annual earning of individuals. Along with this, when the tax is credited to the government, it is said to be a federal tax. If you want to know how do I enter federal tax payments in QuickBooks, then keep reading.
How to Record Federal Taxes Paid in QuickBooks?
Follow these steps to record your federal taxes in QuickBooks accounting software:
1.) Firstly, you need to click on taxes.
2.) Secondly, you have to click on payroll tax.
3.) Thirdly, you are supposed to click on pay taxes.
4.) Now, click on record payment for the tax you have to pay.
5.) You need to click on other and add the actual date when the payment was made.
6.) Next, you have to add the cheque number.
7.) Finally, you need to click on approve and then print.
Hope, with the help of the above-mentioned you have got an idea of how to record the federal taxes in QB.
If you are seeking more information on how do I enter federal tax payments in QuickBooks, dial the Toll- Free QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-660-0582.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Video Editor For Removing The Background From Videos? / Laptop Battery / Future Version Of Samsung Exynos Chip Will Be Used For Windows 10 Pcs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.