Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:40 PM

Shes Older Than Me I Want To Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shes Older Than Me I Want To Marry Her (549 Views)

Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shes Older Than Me I Want To Marry Her by justino57(m): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2020
Please my fellow nairalanders i need your help ,,,there is this lady i meet sometime ago online shes soo nice to me she's from u.s pure white American ,shes 42 and am 28 shes madly inlove with me but now she had 2 kid from 2 different husbands her first daughter is 18 and her second daughter is 8 we have been dating for 8months now she has been very nice and madly inlove she seriously want us to get married i love her too but ma fear is the age factor and all that pls my brothers and sisters advice me pls i need to make this decision ASAP cause she said after this pandemic she's comming to see me over here then i can come over after the due preocess and she also said she's not giving birth anymore cause all her other 2 children where through C.S so i shuld forget about children that i shuld take her 2 children her my own but i seriously want my own kids but she said it might cost her her life
Re: Shes Older Than Me I Want To Marry Her by paulolee(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2020
goodluck

1 Like

Re: Shes Older Than Me I Want To Marry Her by Ningen(m): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2020
Your title should read; she's older than me but I want to marry her because of green card. undecided

Anyway man, it's your life.
But this is a stupid decision in the making.

3 Likes

Re: Shes Older Than Me I Want To Marry Her by myles16(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2020
What do you want to hear from us again
Adopt those kids now and carry on with your live.

1 Like

Re: Shes Older Than Me I Want To Marry Her by lograr(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2020
BEWARE OF SARS. BEWARE OF SARS
Re: Shes Older Than Me I Want To Marry Her by chatinent: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2020
Bros don fall for green card say na love.

2 Likes

Re: Shes Older Than Me I Want To Marry Her by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2020
This maybe your only chance of leaving the shit hole. Not matter the advise, the decision is yours to make.

1 Like

Re: Shes Older Than Me I Want To Marry Her by Amotolongbo(f): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2020
shes 42 and am 28 shes madly inlove with me but now she had 2 kid from 2 different husbands her first daughter is 18 and her second daughter is 8 we have been dating for 8months now she has been very nice and madly inlove
She is 42 with 2 kids from 2 different husbands!

You are 28 in an 8 months relationship who wanna step father daughters who are 18 and 8!

More like the nursery school rhymes.

Please, don’t tell us that you are in love with the woman. Everything Na for the green card

2 Likes

Re: Shes Older Than Me I Want To Marry Her by simplepee(f): 11:15am On Jul 20, 2020
What do you need advice for when you will still go ahead and marry her like what all these Nigerian shameless boys do for green card? If it is a Nigerian woman with 2 grown up kids from different men now, you people would have crucified her with your comments, giving 1001 reasons why you shouldn't marry her.

1 Like

Re: Shes Older Than Me I Want To Marry Her by Danielomisco(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2020
Oga follow her JAPA i repeat JAKPA!,U FIT GV ANOTHER BELLE FOR THR JST MOVE OGA

1 Like

Re: Shes Older Than Me I Want To Marry Her by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2020
simplepee:
What do you need advice for when you will still go ahead and marry her like all these Nigerian shameless boys do for green card? If it is a Nigerian woman with 2 grown up kids from different men now, you people would have crucified her with your comments, giving 1001 reasons why you shouldn't marry her.

you have said it all...
Re: Shes Older Than Me I Want To Marry Her by justino57(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2020
Not always like that the point is that this lady is very nice
simplepee:
What do you need advice for when you will still go ahead and marry her like all these Nigerian shameless boys do for green card? If it is a Nigerian woman with 2 grown up kids from different men now, you people would have crucified her with your comments, giving 1001 reasons why you shouldn't marry her.

(1) (Reply)

Best Definition Of Marriage So Far!!....(funny) / Nigerian Man In Shock After Finding Out The Ashawo He Brought Home Was A Man / He Fled And Look What She Did To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.