Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Random Sex Too Deadly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Random Sex Too Deadly (393 Views)

This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex / She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys / Animals Enjoy Sex Too: The Look On Lion's Face While Mating A Lioness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Random Sex Too Deadly by donuchris007: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2020
So I chat this girl up. Front and back full option. Long and short story, she invite me to her house ( her reason it our first time meeting so she feels safe if we can do the do in her house). Common sense I refuse to drive so I took taxi. Menh her house set, everything posh.Ac so chill.Babe so sexy and clean. We gist,eat and sex.
Babe announce I just incur 40k bill,I didn't argue, treatment was ok. I ask for her account.
First bank won't pay. So I ask the girl to allow me to go back home that I do transfer tomorrow (Monday)
Babe say I must part with my phone or she fellow me to my place.
How will I let a random girl to my place when I already announce to my flatmate that I am in a serious relationship with a lady who base in Abuja( I don't have, can't deal with unfaithfulness, lie so the guy won't disturb me)?
I reason this babe,she insists on going to my place or she accused me of rape.
At that point I see danger. So I told her I don't have money to pay for her tp.
She still wouldn't mind. We enter the first bus, then I alighted,took Keke,she fellow too. Suddenly street mind give me some sense, I told the bike mind to stop, I jump into okada and he zoom off, babe still fellow, I alighted and ran into the bush, you need to see how I run like speed jet inside the the bush( small bush around uncompleted building).
Waited for hours before I finally got home.
Since morning I do ask myself some questions
What if snake bite me,what if she shout thief ole ole, what if she shout rape.
Learn from my story, run away from slay mama.
Problem is, you hardly ever find a decent lady in Nigeria. Local man don suffer.
Share your experience let have fun.

(1) (Reply)

This 2003 Lexus Gx 470 Accident And Flood Free Is Up For Grab / Cool Business: Online Business With Zero Capital. ( Serious Minds Only) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.