Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me (40148 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by billioncypher(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Is this fiction?
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by maak400: 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2020
allen113:
op, you said you're from a poor home and she still agree to date you even when other guys are wooing her, when you were single you never made 800k, immediately you started dating her you've made over 2m, bros Abeg marry her, she get luck way dey follow her, as long as she is not cheating on you, forgive her stingy nature.
Chai see senseless reasoning o shocked
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by peacemara54(m): 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
When a man is blinded in Sin, the outcome is shame and loss. Girlfriend for sinful affairs. A man cannever spend a dime on a woman, if he never stand a chance to gain something.

You gain immorality, and lose millions you could have invested on yourself , on a girl who happens to be so beautiful. And because of this beauty that magnetise your brain and blinded you also, your couldnt see a leech ready to suck you up?

Sin is bondage and slavery. You are serving under a slave master driving you hard. Jesus can help you if you will turn to him.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Limitless72(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
op no ves oooo.
which business you dey do wey dey drop that kind money ?
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by paulGrundy(m): 12:15am On Jul 22, 2020
Olamila:
Let me not bore you guys with my relationship history but this girl is my first love, i met her while i was in school 300l. Ever since then i have always been there for her despite even having a low budget as student because I'm not from a wealthy home, even her parents has times10 more than my family. But despite that i try all i could to maintain my role in the relationship because i don't fancy myself asking anything from my girlfriend.

Before anything else i need to tell little about my girlfriend, she is beautiful and nice. Almost every guy wants to woo her and all of that. Aside of that my girlfriend is very stingy to me, she can never allow her anything be in my possession, she doesn't have this idea that we could end up one day though she will always say something close to it only during fun time. But when she is at her leisures she will say how she fancy how husband to be and all of that which i no I'm not the person she could had been referring to. That not even my major issue.

She always been cruel when she asks me for anything and i refuse to give her maybe i don't have or just don't see needs to do so.
I also discovered that most of our fun times comes immediately money enters my hand. Because i remember when i was in school my first 800k i made was finished and squandered with her, i haven't dated anyother or even have another girl since i met her. Because i try to make her feel comfortable because i no how many guys wish her to be with her. So secondly i made another 1m i squandered it with her too. But when this money just finish guyz i always see hell in her. This was the ups an downs i was experiencing till i finished my school with her. It was a shame for me upon the money i made in school i graduated with zero account looking for money for my law school. I wasn't fortunate to get any help so i sat back to Hustle. Then i was begging looking for helper to assist me when i saw one big opportunity that i need to take but it the opportunity required money as my account was bleeding zero. I begged everyone including my girlfriend but she told me she doesn't have even if she happened to get money for me i will pay her interest. This words alone made me cry, did you no instead of helping me out she told me I'm not the only one that needs help she also need to invest on her self which she was right i believe her. She later invested her money in one fraudulent sheme which she lost the money.

FastTrack to what is happening now, i later got help from someone who offered me 50k and my mum 20k making it 70k i picked myself up and started my Hustle again. Within three months i made 800k again. All this times i was giving her update about my business and earnings. Could you imagine she had the gut to ask for money despite her behaviors. Because of my nature i don't believe someone's bad nature should change my own nature so i still sent her some money because i also no she is broke.

Since then i just forgot about what she did and all of those stuffs because my money kept coming and i don't keep grudges i keep taking care of her. Now i had issue with my business i want to fix something up i was also telling her. this girl went ahead to start asking me to send her money. I was really disappointed i protested because i noticed when i have money i become very careless. It seems money covers so many things.
I just need advice because i think it is time to let her go coz with her nature and type of girl it might end in tears for me. All she do is stay on social media, snap and post and look for who will send her money. No skills, i have begged her several times to look for something to be doing she refused and tells me how her dad won't allow her. She doesn't listen to me, always feel like boss when little money enter her hand. Guys i really love her but i think it is time to seek help because i will regret if this continues.

what business sir did you start with 70k?
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by oyetpel(m): 12:33am On Jul 22, 2020
This might be scam.

I am sure many people are dm (ing) the op now, to ask how he's making those perfect 800k whenever he feels like.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by wjxavier(m): 12:50am On Jul 22, 2020
Un-have her, silly!
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by flyforall: 12:56am On Jul 22, 2020
JAKPA.....You need to define what you want for yourself and your future.
Take care of your health and Secure where your money is coming from as you will need this to take care of yourself.
Pls as for that girl its either she is immature and/or you are blinded by looks, there are plenty fishes in the river.
From all you have said she has no handwork and is quick to squander your funds but not help you when things are low.
Anyway its because she is your first girl, focus on what really matters and the best is yet to come for you....KEEP YOUR HEAD UP
BETA WOMEN YAKPA

Olamila:
Let me not bore you guys with my relationship history but this girl is my first love, i met her while i was in school 300l. Ever since then i have always been there for her despite even having a low budget as student because I'm not from a wealthy home, even her parents has times10 more than my family. But despite that i try all i could to maintain my role in the relationship because i don't fancy myself asking anything from my girlfriend.

Before anything else i need to tell little about my girlfriend, she is beautiful and nice. Almost every guy wants to woo her and all of that. Aside of that my girlfriend is very stingy to me, she can never allow her anything be in my possession, she doesn't have this idea that we could end up one day though she will always say something close to it only during fun time. But when she is at her leisures she will say how she fancy how husband to be and all of that which i no I'm not the person she could had been referring to. That not even my major issue.

She always been cruel when she asks me for anything and i refuse to give her maybe i don't have or just don't see needs to do so.
I also discovered that most of our fun times comes immediately money enters my hand. Because i remember when i was in school my first 800k i made was finished and squandered with her, i haven't dated anyother or even have another girl since i met her. Because i try to make her feel comfortable because i no how many guys wish her to be with her. So secondly i made another 1m i squandered it with her too. But when this money just finish guyz i always see hell in her. This was the ups an downs i was experiencing till i finished my school with her. It was a shame for me upon the money i made in school i graduated with zero account looking for money for my law school. I wasn't fortunate to get any help so i sat back to Hustle. Then i was begging looking for helper to assist me when i saw one big opportunity that i need to take but it the opportunity required money as my account was bleeding zero. I begged everyone including my girlfriend but she told me she doesn't have even if she happened to get money for me i will pay her interest. This words alone made me cry, did you no instead of helping me out she told me I'm not the only one that needs help she also need to invest on her self which she was right i believe her. She later invested her money in one fraudulent sheme which she lost the money.

FastTrack to what is happening now, i later got help from someone who offered me 50k and my mum 20k making it 70k i picked myself up and started my Hustle again. Within three months i made 800k again. All this times i was giving her update about my business and earnings. Could you imagine she had the gut to ask for money despite her behaviors. Because of my nature i don't believe someone's bad nature should change my own nature so i still sent her some money because i also no she is broke.

Since then i just forgot about what she did and all of those stuffs because my money kept coming and i don't keep grudges i keep taking care of her. Now i had issue with my business i want to fix something up i was also telling her. this girl went ahead to start asking me to send her money. I was really disappointed i protested because i noticed when i have money i become very careless. It seems money covers so many things.
I just need advice because i think it is time to let her go coz with her nature and type of girl it might end in tears for me. All she do is stay on social media, snap and post and look for who will send her money. No skills, i have begged her several times to look for something to be doing she refused and tells me how her dad won't allow her. She doesn't listen to me, always feel like boss when little money enter her hand. Guys i really love her but i think it is time to seek help because i will regret if this continues.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by JBoss25(m): 1:04am On Jul 22, 2020
theTransporter:

By the way if you don't mind kindly introduce me to this business you talked about, am a student in one of the unis
sharp guy grin I was waiting for someone to ask that question
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by JBoss25(m): 1:09am On Jul 22, 2020
Idiotmod:
A Fool at 20 is a Fool forever
40*
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by djon78(m): 1:33am On Jul 22, 2020
Olamila:

As long as you remain with her, you will never go up financially.
She is a waster
Sent to ruin you
She will never add value to your life

Another advice
Keep away from women now
Try and get direction for your life
And develop financial management
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Fawklicant: 3:05am On Jul 22, 2020
You lack the mental capacity to have a girlfriend. You need to focus on money making as that's what you are obviously good at. Cut the parasite off totally. Totally! Totally!

Focus on self development. Develop self restraint and discipline because you lack such. You get easily carried away by women. Typical woman wrapper. Go on and make more money. You don't need a girlfriend now until you have set life goals and started pursuing them. Anyone that doesn't fit into your life's plan gets dropped along the way.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by ponti93(m): 3:59am On Jul 22, 2020
FOOL angry
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by larryking540: 4:51am On Jul 22, 2020
poshestmina:
Are you sure she's dating you?

Or using you as a mobile ATM ? undecided
parasitic relationship ,to love no hard ,man and women just made it difficulty ,
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by forinclay: 4:56am On Jul 22, 2020
Olamila:

Can we discuss privately?
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by cbngov01(m): 6:17am On Jul 22, 2020
I usually dont comment when the pages is passed 3 but i have to... "You FOOL". Guys will always woo women so knowing that guys are toasting her is baseless! Walk away and stop being a FooL.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by sweetilicious(f): 6:22am On Jul 22, 2020
theTransporter:

Quite a lenghty one. Bro leave her, period. Her parents are rich, she should be the one even taking you out atimes, but no, she just shows up when you get cash. Lemme tell you a secret, if a lady loves you and sees a future with you, she will be the one even economising your money for you. She will be telling you not to spend so much on vain things. But yours is the opposite. And you just confirmed she doesn't see a future with you, meaning she just come to chop.

But you self de extravagant oh, how can u spend over 1.8mill with a girl just like that and returned to ground zero. Wake up bro. You need to leave her and organize your life before going into another relationship.

By the way if you don't mind kindly introduce me to this business you talked about, am a student in one of the unis
Your are right
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by DedeNkem: 6:38am On Jul 22, 2020
Olamila:

It seems you are a huge M*ORON. Upon all the red flags, you're still confused on what to do. You made yourself a sucker she uses for money!

Dump her gold-digging ass and save your money! Don't be a woman-wrapper!

Did someone cursed you not to have Savings? Focus on yourself and business for now. When you are financially stable, you'll meet the right woman. Trust me, you'll surely know when you meet the right one.

Be smart and don't let anyone ruin your life financially!! Good luck!

By the way, which school did you attend? Get your refund!
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Ochelyko1: 7:49am On Jul 22, 2020
Olamila:

My brother let her go she is not for you, any woman who cannot help u to build ur career or business is not a woman at all. All she cares about is ur money and nothing more. Go and look for someone dat will love u genuinely not because of ur money
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by futurism: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2020
Olamila:

I can bet you have never forked this girl. I have been in your shoes before.

Get her legs open and fork the living hell out of her.

This nonsense happens when u treat them like queen. Treat the bitch like a dustbin.

Start changing towards her... Stop all monetary obligation. Start looking for another girl but only after you have bang the hell out her.

Ogun go kill her.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by futurism: 8:08am On Jul 22, 2020
yanabasee1:

OP, please don't listen to this guy.....

I want to tell you that, I had this insecurities about a girl before, especially how she'd tell me how men ask her out and how they are very rich and everything would have been better but she will say she rejected them and wants to be with me....

Bros, she was entirely lying to me...The guys that came her way weren't the type of guys she wanted and when she sees her type, she will leave you.....

You will not understand what you are doing and how you are missing out from real love until you set your mind to settle with another woman who will treat you better and manage your money for you...

You need to forget about physical beauty.... Because, I used to look at physical beauty before, then I began to look at ladies that are making it in life, they're not mainly on the physical look, but have an average beauty but goo heart....

You need to wake up...You need you senses back to move to a better relationship that will have you value yourself and your worth and your class....

Good luck!

I swear, that physical beauty landed me in many mess until I stopped.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Idiotmod: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2020
JBoss25:
40*
I use am cos I know op can't be in 40s bracket
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by edunaragold(f): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2020
Bros u dey give her money make another mam eyes no enter abi, lol, I have been there before, beg this babe to marry me after dating her for 4yrs with sex, until I block her and moved on, I saw another beautiful lady,and married her, this babe was trying to come back, I insulted her and she moved on, now I have investment that she could advice me on, my new wife made it possible, so tell me, even if una marry, bros your bigger problems just start. U better act like a woman and think like a man. Meaning still dey collect ur sexual shear, and have another babe wey u wan marry, until u double date, u will still be a debtor when u dey with her.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Ashjane(m): 8:40am On Jul 22, 2020
allen113:
op, you said you're from a poor home and she still agree to date you even when other guys are wooing her, when you were single you never made 800k, immediately you started dating her you've made over 2m, bros Abeg marry her, she get luck way dey follow her, as long as she is not cheating on you, forgive her stingy nature.
iffa swear give u....shiiiii
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by allen113: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2020
Ashjane:
iffa swear give u....shiiiii
hahahahahahaha bros calm down na, Abeg no swear give me oo
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by themanderon: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2020
You are foolishly pouring water into an empty basket. She is a parasite feeding on your gullibility. You see the signpost everywhere but you somehow think you can get something she doesn't have from her.
Only you can save yourself so do it or perish with her.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by Bahddo(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2020
OP, are you a fraudster or just a liar?

What legit business gives you 800k from 70k within 3 months?

Who wastes N1.8m gotten from legit hustle on a girlfriend? Your story is not adding up.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by cugardmalino: 11:05am On Jul 22, 2020
allen113:
If you listen to this person you’ll ruin your life. This mata no need PRAYER POINT. Please buy a BUGATTI, hit the free ROAD with high speed and never return back.

Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by cugardmalino: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2020
Bahddo:
OP, are you a fraudster or just a liar?

What legit business gives you 800k from 70k within 3 months?

Who wastes N1.8m gotten from legit hustle on a girlfriend? Your story is not adding up.
What’s your concern with whether it’s fraudulent or legit business. Even in legit works illegit still full am. See the Case of MAGU.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by blaze83(m): 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2020
Olamila:
*Let me not bore you guys with my relationship history but this girl is my first love, i met her while i was in school 300l. Ever since then i have always been there for her despite even having a low budget as student because I'm not from a wealthy home, even her parents has times10 more than my family. But despite that i try all i could to maintain my role in the relationship because i don't fancy myself asking anything from my girlfriend.

Bro me I'm interested in what kind of business you're into that you keep making 800k and 1m please...I'm to partner or invest.
Re: Please Help! I Have Over Dependent Girlfriend Relationship Is Demoralizing Me by placeofallure(f): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
madridguy:
Aside of that my girlfriend is very stingy to me, she can never allow her anything be in my possession, she doesn't have this idea that we could end up one day though she will always say something close to it only during fun time. But when she is at her leisures she will say how she fancy how husband to be and all of that which i no I'm not the person she is could had been referring to. That not even my main issue. .

This should be an issue! Plus all the other things she does. You don't need a greedy, mean and inconsiderate leech around you. You shoulda gotten sense since 1909 but it's better late than never.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Couple Reads Bible In Pre-Wedding Photos / He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth / The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.