Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) (72074 Views)

Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) / Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by hisexcellency34: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
glorified secondary school
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
This is good development
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by barragan: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
phelonrays:
Looks like a glorified Sec School lipsrsealed

shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked:
It's a private uni ooo cheesycheesycheesygringrin

Nice structures, Zero architectural design... undecided

#LayconsGeng cool

You're not serious. How many universities in Nigeria are better than this?

11 Likes

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by winkmart: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by od501: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
phelonrays:
Looks like a glorified Sec School lipsrsealed

shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked:
It's a private uni ooo cheesycheesycheesygringrin

Nice structures, Zero architectural design... undecided

#LayconsGeng cool

Iffa slap you ee! Bad Belle everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
ADELEKE get money o

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by ajalajalingo: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Brothers and sisters, as we speak now, I'm in a very distressed situation. am so down financially. please support me no matter how small it's 20 44 51 31 99
UBA
God bless u May you not beg to eat in yr life
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
Better than glorified UNN

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by edoairways: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
myboy2111:
Better than glorified UNN
Better than some university with cultist

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
hedonister:
This looks like a university in the US.

I actually also film Covenant University while driving around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52VNIiz6Lbs

Looking at the pics...architecture style and landscaping, you do get the feel of those old, first generation universities in the US!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by frankmoney(m): 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
Nigerians too like square rigid shaped building
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Openbusiness4: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2020
So upon all the money students dey pay, na ceiling fan Dem still dey use for the library Am yet to see ceiling fan for Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Oxford, UCLA, Preston etc.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by anochuko01(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
E-library with ceiling fans
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by able20(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
1 million universities in every local government still the country lack development, no invention, research. they still import Keke and everything they use.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by anochuko01(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Openbusiness4:
So upon all the money students dey pay, na ceiling fan Dem still dey use for the library Am yet to see ceiling fan for Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Oxford, UCLA, Preston etc.
No be only me see am angry
Not ordinary library o, but e-library

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Rebuke: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Why do we have so many senseless people on NL these days?

Everytime any private university pictures are posted here, they spew trash calling them glorified secondary school.

That yhu lack the opportunity to attend one shouldn't make yhu a hater.

"Lowlifers" always looking for opportunity to express their frustration.

11 Likes

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by vhuqnl(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
hisexcellency34:
glorified secondary school
if you are asked the meaning of that statement, I'm sure you wouldn't know. dumb head

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by shine12: 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
Its the low celing R.C architecture that makes the inside of expensive new buildings still look like 1960's. We need a modern architectural touch.
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by AmazingELixir: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
lipsrsealed

They keep drone shooting below power Nigerian universities all the time...you guys should gaan drone shoot Sambisa forest and lake Chad basin so that the Nigerian military can effectively target boko haram.
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by eliokwun(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
You guys who put account numbers. You don’t have account name also, or is it your username that should be attached if anyone chose to help.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by MightySparrow: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Arts student drawings
Fine girls, fine hearts, fine arts, fine school.
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by 2cribz: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
They wid graj. Come out jobless and start doing yahoo,
prostitution.rituals.,confra,agbero,robbery. name it. Rape
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by icuminpiss(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Science students in the laboratory Engineering student in the Electrical engineering laboratory
The third picture, the guy on glass his my cousin!
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Yinkagbo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
Johnnyessence:
I'm wishing the 2020 graduating sets that graduates yesterday happy convocation.
My longest time friend.....Are you from ede...I once had a bear palour biz thr,I latter stop it.but I still have hostel over thr infact just left thr this morning to ife....you never told me you are closer to ede ooo abi you dey hide identity ni......if you know one man called Abenugan...na my real customer then he works inside adeleke and related to the family as well...he is senior blablabla then can't remember his position now.
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by prospero15(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
Interesting...
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by allen113: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2020
Johnnyessence:
what's the name of the school.

UNIPORT
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ironman15:
Pls help me nairalander, I'm struggling with my life now since schools was lockdown I don't have any means of sustaining. I do all kind of menial job to feed myself. But since 4 days now I don't have any money to feed and I'm hunger striked right now. Please help me with any amount

4.7.6.0.0.0.3.0.9.0 Eco bank
grin upon say u be iron man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
MightySparrow:
Fine girls, fine hearts, fine arts, fine school.
yes
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
icuminpiss:

The third picture, the guy on glass his my cousin!
wow, you now know that he's Adeleke university student.
Re: Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Yinkagbo:

My longest time friend.....Are you from ede...I once had a bear palour biz thr,I latter stop it.but I still have hostel over thr infact just left thr this morning to ife....you never told me you are closer to ede ooo abi you dey hide identity ni......if you know one man called Abenugan...na my real customer then he works inside adeleke and related to the family as well...he is senior blablabla then can't remember his position now.
wow. It was virtual convocation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lasu 2012/2013 Academic Section. Lets Meet Here Now. / Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) / Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.